India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Not Satisfied!!

Feats Goldie
Feats
Feats

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:42am | IP Logged
I didnt like the episode much today it was so pathetic and OTT!.....how can Ishaan not read the note Suhana left him it was on the bed i am just not satisfied i just want this Sonali track to end it is just going nowhere i cant wait for tomorrow but still the slap was also not the way i wanted it to be i wanted Suhana to slap Sonali in front of the whole family i am really fed up of all this but i am happy that there will be no Sonali next week atleast i hope so this  Sonali Ishaan drama is sickening they are getting too much now its just OTT.....i hate it yaaar......seriously.....cant wait for tomorrow.....atleast Suhana slapped her.....but who is she to question Suhana about their relationship i dont know what to say and what not to say........lets see what happens....

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sdavisanjalianjalimanurcuty_kanshimanshirose-girlmaheen55111192YusBeeShwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feats

I didnt like the episode much today it was so pathetic and OTT!.....how can Ishaan not read the note Suhana left him it was on the bed i am just not satisfied i just want this Sonali track to end it is just going nowhere i cant wait for tomorrow but still the slap was also not the way i wanted it to be i wanted Suhana to slap Sonali in front of the whole family i am really fed up of all this but i am happy that there will be no Sonali next week atleast i hope so this  Sonali Ishaan drama is sickening they are getting too much now its just OTT.....i hate it yaaar......seriously.....cant wait for tomorrow.....atleast Suhana slapped her.....but who is she to question Suhana about their relationship i dont know what to say and what not to say........lets see what happens....

I know exactly how you feelAngryDeadAngryDeadCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Featsmaheen55iViewsShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged

i agree with the point that the episode was not at all upto the mark...but i wont blame ishaan alone for this...

@blue...its possible he din notice...she has kept in on the bed...but why did not badi maa hand it over to him???she asked suhana to write..then she should have given it to him...not entirely ishaan's fault...
@green...thats the reason she is here for..i liked the way she asked suhana...thus making her realise what was troubling her for long....only thing i liked about sona....

the entire problem was with communcation...why did badi maa ask suhana to go first...cant she make suhana wait for ishaan????
cant suhana call home and ask where ishaan was???
cant ishaan call suhana when he was at home to know where she is???

and dont ever ask what rano was doing....AngryAngryWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sdavisasyadadaFeatsiViews

Feats Goldie
Feats
Feats

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

i agree with the point that the episode was not at all upto the mark...but i wont blame ishaan alone for this...

@blue...its possible he din notice...she has kept in on the bed...but why did not badi maa hand it over to him???she asked suhana to write..then she should have given it to him...not entirely ishaan's fault...
@green...thats the reason she is here for..i liked the way she asked suhana...thus making her realise what was troubling her for long....only thing i liked about sona....

the entire problem was with communcation...why did badi maa ask suhana to go first...cant she make suhana wait for ishaan????
cant suhana call home and ask where ishaan was???
cant ishaan call suhana when he was at home to know where she is???

and dont ever ask what rano was doing....AngryAngryWink

lolzz i agree Rano was so annoying today i dont know what happened to her Suhana respects Rano a lot i dont know what to think i cant even see things properly today i amso disappointed when i see tomorrow's episode maybe i will be in the position to say something i am so confused right now.....Confused  i just want to see the slap waiting for omorrow eagerlyOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:02am | IP Logged
@feats....

everything is happening cos of the elders...
badi maa should have seen that ishaan goes to party...but she was no where to be seen...

ishaan did not want to go...but mother wants to send him...and she never even for a sec thot where suhana was....

yar this is tooo much....

but yes....tomr sona and badimaa-dadaji's mission will be accomplished...and our tiresome roller coaster ride will be over....

Edited by Shwets1502 - 30 December 2010 at 8:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjali

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged
@shweta......if badi maa can plan this crap plan with dadaji..............so why cant she hide this letter thing from ishaan...............i am sure badi maa has kept the letter after ishaan left.................hate you badi maa..................you are not worth calling badi maaAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AraamGarima_04Sinha18YusBeeShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:08am | IP Logged
@renu....CVs are making sure that we hate all the chars whom we love a lot...
111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged
yes shweta there could have been thousand other ways to make suhana realize her love for ishaan.................but the CV's adopted same  kekta mai's cheap tactics to bring ishaan and suhana close................i always thought SGP's
CV's think out of the box but they are really a big disappointment with this sona track
Thumbs Down

Edited by 111192 - 30 December 2010 at 8:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iViewsShwets1502

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index