India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Forgetfulness or Double Standard?

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Hey guys...i know that even among the ArMan lovers there has been a distinct tisk tisking at Archu and Manav for leaving their respective mandaps and running off to get married to each other...both  mild or strong condemnation at what happened.  But isn't that exactly what happened between Vaishali and Dharmesh? Didn't he cancel his wedding on it's eve and propose to V? and didn't she propose to D on his wedding day, cancelling both weddings?. then they got married to each other ?  (then he has the audacity to say he is only marrying V because he can't get someone in his own social class !!! grrrrr - he already had a lovely woman AND a baby!!  SHE also must have been "beneath his class" (i like Madhuri - think  she is very sweet & got a raw deal.)

but how come no one remembers that when criticising ArMan -  Blushing

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

inspiration123sweetybahlcynthia32viramshmuupieArien_03vishwapsur_aur_taald.y.-monica-..Sonii..bee5.Mandy.Jess.nycsweetiePiyatrix

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:53am | IP Logged
You are right naava
Miya bivi razi toh kya karega kazi LOL
Vaishu forgot what she did in Dharmesh wedding, in that case it was the girl who suffered the insult, that too without any fault
In ArMans case it was Jaywant who wasnt right person for Archu, so shaadi toh tootni thi
Manav too didnt destroy Shravani's lyf, she realized it
So i dont thing there was anything wrong in ArMan marriage, only thing was they didnt inform anyone, and marriage expenses too...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetybahlvishwapviram-monica-

zeethebee Newbie
zeethebee
zeethebee

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:30am | IP Logged
I agree with both of you. Archana should remind Vaishu what she did on Dharmesh's wedding day and she should give a nice slap to her as well. Vaishu and Dharmesh have no right to interfere with ArMan's marriage cause Archu didn't interfere with theirs when Vaishu suddenly decided that she loved Dharmesh.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetybahlsur_aur_taalviram

tvdekha IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sur_aur_taald.y.

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

Hey guys...i know that even among the ArMan lovers there has been a distinct tisk tisking at Archu and Manav for leaving their respective mandaps and running off to get married to each other...both  mild or strong condemnation at what happened.  But isn't that exactly what happened between Vaishali and Dharmesh? Didn't he cancel his wedding on it's eve and propose to V? and didn't she propose to D on his wedding day, cancelling both weddings?. then they got married to each other ?  (then he has the audacity to say he is only marrying V because he can't get someone in his own social class !!! grrrrr - he already had a lovely woman AND a baby!!  SHE also must have been "beneath his class" (i like Madhuri - think  she is very sweet & got a raw deal.)

but how come no one remembers that when criticising ArMan -  Blushing

very good point but looks like dharmesh and vaishu have forgot about this
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
It is just another example of how hypocritical Vaishali and Dharmesh are. Manav and Archana are too quiet, though I must say when Archana gets mad, she gets fierce. I wish that side of Archana would be shown more often

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naavakoolchick

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

It is just another example of how hypocritical Vaishali and Dharmesh are. Manav and Archana are too quiet, though I must say when Archana gets mad, she gets fierce. I wish that side of Archana would be shown more often

me too, and i LOVE IT when manav gets mad and stands up for what's right...both need to get stronger about that...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sur_aur_taal

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top