India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Suhaana maiyya ki JAIHO...!!!! (Page 3)

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
man i replayed the precap 20 times to see suhana slap sona darling :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iViewsShwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Poshah my friend!! ha I have to say this , the thapad was the immediate reaction of the question, most private and sensitive one, questioning somebdy,s marital status marital affairs, and not even anybody, the WOH in PATI < PATNI, LOL offcourse mai bhi hoti toh shayad thapad he martee, not only the questioning was wrong it was asked very very rudely, Soli Sudi asked the similar qusetion, but they tried to figure out how can this relationship be working, the way Soli Sudi asked showed concern from friend, Sonali directly teasingly, questioned her, which contained kind of challenge to Suhana that you  actually have no right over Ishaan, ( may be CV didnt thought like that, but my interpretation, which again may be absolutely wrong) but I didnt like the thapad, marna nahi chaiyee tha, koi faiyda nahi hoga, ulta nukhsaan hoga, as marnay wala is always seen as the wrong doer, no matter even the person deserved the thapad, bus marna nahi chaiyee tha!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67Diivi111192Shwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

marna nahi chaiyee tha, koi faiyda nahi hoga, ulta nukhsaan hoga, as marnay wala is always seen as the wrong doer, no matter even the person deserved the thapad, bus marna nahi chaiyee tha!!!

Ur right . But Ishan trust his friend to Sona is not wong / rude to his wife but it's Suhana is worng in not being able to control the anger. 
         I have no Censored words for Ishan now. If it was my husband he would have been lucky to be alive. Angry    I can't this Ishan at all. 
         Suffer to hamein hona hi hain " Loyal Viewers " jo rahe. Chalo ek dushre ka dhukh to bant saktain hain LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67Diivi

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Poshah my friend!! ha I have to say this , the thapad was the immediate reaction of the question, most private and sensitive one, questioning somebdy,s marital status marital affairs, and not even anybody, the WOH in PATI < PATNI, LOL offcourse mai bhi hoti toh shayad thapad he martee, not only the questioning was wrong it was asked very very rudely, Soli Sudi asked the similar qusetion, but they tried to figure out how can this relationship be working, the way Soli Sudi asked showed concern from friend, Sonali directly teasingly, questioned her, which contained kind of challenge to Suhana that you  actually have no right over Ishaan, ( may be CV didnt thought like that, but my interpretation, which again may be absolutely wrong) but I didnt like the thapad, marna nahi chaiyee tha, koi faiyda nahi hoga, ulta nukhsaan hoga, as marnay wala is always seen as the wrong doer, no matter even the person deserved the thapad, bus marna nahi chaiyee tha!!!

Venture, as you had sadi in one of your posts, you gusy are so in love with suhana ki uski burai dikhti hi nahi hai..sach mein pyaar andha hota hai :) i saw that today.
Suhana needed that jhatka..who so ever gives it but somebody had to give it to her..she cannt be living peaceuflly in her sham marriage. Suli sudi ka jhatka bahut mamooli tha, this one really bolted her and hence an even jor dar jhapad :)
I am all for someone questioning her. It was high time, ishaan miya to bhondhu hai. and i dont think anyone will hold on to her slapping sona..coz sona madam jaldi mr india ho jayegi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18infinity00Shwets1502

priyankabassi Groupbie
priyankabassi
priyankabassi

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged
zor.ka.jhatka.hain.zoron.se.laga.hain.laga

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shehreen_27 IF-Dazzler
Shehreen_27
Shehreen_27

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing  

PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

infinity00

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
loved it suhana in today epi

Go to top