Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Suhaana maiyya ki JAIHO...!!!! (Page 2)

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

it is indeed party time....the final day has arrived...

but i actually loved the way sona was asking suhana....thats the point suhana is actually making her realisation....

but yeah..what a shot!!!

you noted it very well too the way sona was asking suhana is really a real question that suhana need to answer...it was a good episode and as i saw the precap i am satisfied and it look as it will be better than the original scene of OBS...let us see

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iViewsShwets1502

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged
@yash----------i m jus waiitng 2 kill sona......seriouslyyy.............today.....ws  an AMAZINGLY irritating episode................cant wait 4 tom............want 2 hear tht LOUD THUD....FATAKKKKKKKK...............
AngryAngry
AngryAngryAngry

priyankabassiShwets1502

princess. Goldie
princess.
princess.

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:44am | IP Logged
jor ka jatka hai joro se lagaDancingDancingDancingDancingPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

-Sonya- IF-Dazzler
-Sonya-
-Sonya-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
yaar u know what!! I think it just Suhana's dream!!
I dont hope but i think so!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
I am such a coward that I skipped everything but the precapLOLLOL, but some how iss thapad mai woh baat nahi thee jo Sid walay mai thee , thoda aur zor say padta, even if you say she asked the right question, but IT IS NOT HER PLACE TO ASK, only Ishaan should have asked that, and Ishaan didnt give permission to Sonali to ask on his behalf, I think what Sonali said to Suhana was SONA talking not the Sonali which Badi Maa assigned for mission Suhana, her job was not  to ASK or QUESTION her.
I cant say anything about Ishaan, as he is his own man, but Rano is the limit, I asked this yesterday, would she allow Ishika to go with her Male friend to Disco, there is nothing wrong about it to some families , BUT the Kyshaps have been shown as the traditional family with rules and regulations, it seema that rules are only for girls there. Badi Maa planned it all, I mean ,if the phone was not picked up, then why not TEXT / SMS, everything is done on SMS and TEXT these days, eik gali saaf karnay walay ko bhi SMS karna aata hai , then why didnt Suhana text him instead of writting a letter.
So  quite a lot of loop holes today in that aspect, but hey hey its a soap after all, they cant be perfect. 
Another thing is Thapad toh maar diya, Ab Ishaan say kahan bardasht hoga koi SONA ko Maray, Suhana, bad move although justified but a bad move.
The picture is NOT going to finish tomorrow, unfortunately , it would would another 3 days to wrap up. CV,s timing was not right, they should have given a new begining on Monday, and everything should have been done and dealt with this week, as noe the week end is ruined.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramDiivi111192YusBeeShwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

I am such a coward that I skipped everything but the precapLOLLOL, but some how iss thapad mai woh baat nahi thee jo Sid walay mai thee , thoda aur zor say padta, even if you say she asked the right question, but IT IS NOT HER PLACE TO ASK, only Ishaan should have asked that, and Ishaan didnt give permission to Sonali to ask on his behalf, I think what Sonali said to Suhana was SONA talking not the Sonali which Badi Maa assigned for mission Suhana, her job was not  to ASK or QUESTION her.
I cant say anything about Ishaan, as he is his own man, but Rano is the limit, I asked this yesterday, would she allow Ishika to go with her Male friend to Disco, there is nothing wrong about it to some families , BUT the Kyshaps have been shown as the traditional family with rules and regulations, it seema that rules are only for girls there. Badi Maa planned it all, I mean ,if the phone was not picked up, then why not TEXT / SMS, everything is done on SMS and TEXT these days, eik gali saaf karnay walay ko bhi SMS karna aata hai , then why didnt Suhana text him instead of writting a letter.
So  quite a lot of loop holes today in that aspect, but hey hey its a soap after all, they cant be perfect. 
Another thing is Thapad toh maar diya, Ab Ishaan say kahan bardasht hoga koi SONA ko Maray, Suhana, bad move although justified but a bad move.
The picture is NOT going to finish tomorrow, unfortunately , it would would another 3 days to wrap up. CV,s timing was not right, they should have given a new begining on Monday, and everything should have been done and dealt with this week, as noe the week end is ruined.

@ venture : 
       Great Points. I was wondering why didn't  rano let Ishika go with her instead? Ishan needs to grow more back bones. Allright it was both Ishan-Suhana's fault in the picture. But Sona speaks for Ishan's behalf becauz Ishan is not dealing with the Issue here. But he must speak with her and speak his own mind. no one can fight some one else's battle. He know some thing abt Suhana is Off. Given that why not seat with her and find out . close the door if u must.  Ask multiple q. if u have to.
        I accept he is not god. but he is suppose to be the mature person here. I haven't seen that guy in ages. that is what i like abt OBS Ishan , he did look like dependable guy. While this one seems lost somewhere btw Suhana Sona. I know it's CVs fault.  but Fact remains Sona is speaking Ishan's mind because he lets her. 
         I know tomorrow he is not gonna like Suhana becuse Suhana ne Sona ko thappad mara. Why? now? Why he always looks help less when it comes to angry Suhana . Raise his voice, demand ans. why he didn't tell Sona to shut up and leave the room for once. Why not stand by ur wife for once specially when ur best friend was rude to both u and ur wife. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67priyankabassijshree_ram111192Shwets1502

mythili2 IF-Rockerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Was waiting fr this from many days..really what a slap yar.. Bye bye sona Party

priyankabassiShwets1502

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Nice one venture, I too agree lot of loopholes, but finally its a serial and real life mein bhi ppl make mistakes sometime.. Even after slapping it takes a whole week for things to normalise..so probably next friday will be a maha episode or something !

As for the question that Sona asked, i think bechare ishaan mein woh dam hi nahi tha ki he could quesiton suhana, woh to bus apni duniya mein mast tha, suhana loves the family and is stying with him, that was enuf for him. He never questioned her and apart from BM/Dadaji no one else knew the truth of the marriage. So someone had to ask.. Maybe BM could hae aksed but I doubt Ishan could ever ask her that.

And thappad, well the thappad was on sona, magar what she asked was a fact. Kai baar when ppl dont have an answer they slap others..It is infact one self we are angry with, but doosro par utarte hai. Yes sona is a thrid person in their marriage, and she shouldnt have asked, but kisi aur mein himmat hi nahi thi usko puchne ki.

iViewsShwets1502

Go to top