@bold wat did u meant by dis at nite😡 😆
yah kuch to h😉 😆

kya hai😉😆😆
u were o.l at 2😛😉😆😆

guys on a serious note- annu's mom is not well- she's in hospital
annu's really tensed do pray for her😊

Posted: 13 years ago

Saurabh Tewari, Programming Head, Imagine:

Five Gains from the Year 2010 from the channel's perspective.
The success of the second season of two of our reality show, Nachle Ve and Swayamvar was indeed great. There is always a misconception that the second season of any show does not do as well as the first, but we proved this theory wrong. We now have the third season of Swayamvar in pipeline.

In the fiction line-up, we tried different kinds of stories like Gunahon Ka Devta and Armanon Ka Balidaan Aarakshan. Both are unique male-oriented concepts with a different kind of story-telling. Especially GKD has done very well for us.

Another plus for the channel has been the rise of popular television writers like Raakesh Paswan, Kamal Pandey, Jayesh Patil turning Producers. This enables such writers to focus on limited shows on a larger level wherein they play a bigger role. The success of Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo is indeed a positive sign, and gives us the leeway to experiment to a larger extent.

The Learning curves from the Year 2010. (Or the strategies that did not work for the channel)
Few of our earlier fiction shows went wrong in the way of story telling. We have not taken care of the audience reaction and feedback. We are in the process of bringing a new fiction line-up and feel that we are on track.

Channel Strategies for the Year 2011. Explain.
Content usually makes or breaks a channel, and we are working on a totally differentiated programming in terms of concept.

The Best Show of 2010, according to you.

Sasural Genda Phool.

The shows to look forward to in COLORS in the year 2011.
To begin with, we have Zor Ka Jhatka which is a huge property. The presence of Shah Rukh Khan in it makes it very special. Then we have the 3rd season of Swayamvar coming. We have some terrific and interesting fiction properties that are very different, which a love stories. The 4-5 fiction line-ups will have some never seen before concepts with great interpersonal relations. 😆*looking forward to srk show & jun's new show*

Your message to viewers.
Imagine will be the channel to watch for in the year 2011. I am saying this not at the cost of sounding arrogant, and we are not over confident too. We are trying our best to come up with a difference. 😆

TellyBuzz wishes all the Hindi GECs a great Year ahead..

aysha_mayur thumbnail
Oh I will pray for Annu's Mom😔

Originally posted by: aysha_mayur

yeah even i m so sad to hear abt it😒

hope her mom recovers soon...ameen
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aysha_mayur

yeah i too saw the pm.......I can understand her state.......me too love my mom so much................Hope Her Mom Get Well Soon...............❤️
]

Originally posted by: Shivani1arti

Rati Pandey:

What were the pros and cons this year? This year has been a great year; I was working all the time and as I do not believe in negativity I just have the view that bygones are bygones.

A mistake that you would never repeat?Trusting people blindly and I feel I have to be a little reserved in that regard when making friends.

What skill do you most want to learn or improve this year? I would like to improve my dancing skills and I hope to join classes in January. And also I am really obsessed with my figure and I would want to maintain that by working.😳😳
😳
What's the single most important thing you could do to improve the quality of your work life this year? I would work on my memory improvement techniques so that I remember my lines and scenes well.

What is the single biggest time-waster in your life, and what will you do about it this year? I am a very sleepy person and I feel that I should cut down on my sleep. But at the same time I am enjoying the break that I am getting because I have been working day in and day out. I am hogging also and I would like to cut down on that.

Who is the person you most want to encourage this year? I would encourage, Jas Karan Singh, Abhishek Sharma and Navina Bole to have a beautiful year ahead. They are by long time friends and I will always be there with them.
* only these are her freinds😛😉😆*

Your New Year wish? I wish this year I get engaged in work and also keep my family happy and the friends I haveremain friends🤔 forever and ever.

waiting for her comeback😊

capricornFA thumbnail
oho annu mom is in hospital😒 ill pray for her mom😳
aysha_mayur thumbnail
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO MY NMG GANG...........HOPE THIS YEAR GIVES YOU HAPPINESS,SUCCESS AND EVERYTHINH YOU WANT🤗🤗

Specially HAPPY ARTILICIOUS NEW YEAR😉
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Komuuuuuuuuuuu🤗🤗
Fariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii🤗🤗