~36th NMG~ 'IO' - NO COMMENTS per AC LAGAOOOOO! - Page 70

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by amyluvsmayur

Awww Mahi wants us all to get good husbands???๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Well im thankful to 2010 for giving me great friends like all of you too๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

mahhhiiiiiii seeme very excited for it i guess๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by Shivani1arti

yeah studies will now take the real toll on me
tomorrow is chutii & picnic day so abhi i m awake & o.l๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ummmm won't reveal anything- read it urself๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
btw jun updated his blog today๐Ÿ˜ณ

mona today msged saurabh tiwary on fb today- he said he was unaware of such a huge fan following๐Ÿคฃ & told it's not possible as shooting has started๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
now that's a lie i guess- calling channel is effective though- the response people got are tad  +ve๐Ÿ˜›

Well i will also be studying so me will be busy too๐Ÿ˜ƒ but will try and make time to come here...God knows i cant stay without visiting this place๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Yeah saw his update๐Ÿ˜ƒ Havent replied though....

Duhhh he should open his eyes and see....woh kahe toh uski private fb account par spam karen??pata chal jayega kitni fan following hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Shooting only for the promos na...actual shooting kaise shuru ho gayi when the show lead aint around???๐Ÿ˜† Pagal hai kya?? *Arjun style*๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah me had called today....told the guy who picked that i wanted to ask about Rati in Arjun's new show and all and he said its a holiday time so please call on monday...told him to pass on message and he agreed...he was calling me ma'am...lols...i almost laughed....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† me being called ma'am๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†
Will see Jenny's vm๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hehe me too excited to see everyone engaged and all...but i sometimes feel worried because i feel that we might not be in touch after we all go on our ways.....๐Ÿ˜•
yeah that guy is pagal hai kya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

see they selected bhavna khatri na๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ

u called them too๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
u should post ur convo on mission thread too๐Ÿ˜ƒ
yeah do call them again on mon after new year's hols over๐Ÿ˜ณ
btw u are 23 na & work in office so u must be used to mam- why u surprised & rofled๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Will see Jenny's vm๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hehe me too excited to see everyone engaged and all...but i sometimes feel worried because i feel that we might not be in touch after we all go on our ways.....๐Ÿ˜•

amy don't think of future...........jo hone ka hai woh hoga- lets sipmly cherish the moments now with content๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by Shivani1arti

yeah that guy is pagal hai kya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

see they selected bhavna khatri na๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ

u called them too๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
u should post ur convo on mission thread too๐Ÿ˜ƒ
yeah do call them again on mon after new year's hols over๐Ÿ˜ณ
btw u are 23 na & work in office so u must be used to mam- why u surprised & rofled๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Nah wasnt a convo as such...you can post it if you want...wasnt something positive or anything....

Will deffo call on monday๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I work in a chain shop as an accountant and secretary....and everyone calls me by my name....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† no ma'am anywhere๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah you are right...we should just cherish the moments๐Ÿ˜ƒ
๐Ÿคฃ

lrl rocks........on fb i m watching lrl epi now๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

it's rocking๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†

amy chain shop- meaning chains,lockets kya?๐Ÿ˜›

yeah i'l post it tomorrow๐Ÿ˜ƒ
btw amy i think jun;s new show if no re-slottong occurs will come at 10 coz imgaine has empty slot then๐Ÿ˜›

amy u really still think arti are a real-life couple๐Ÿ˜•
they hardly seem to be together

btw i wanted to ask u can i use goa beach pics for my dp๐Ÿ˜›

it's been a long while na since u showed us the pics๐Ÿ˜ณ
Nah chain shop meaning a shop with different branches but in the same town๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Yup i am sure ArTi are a real-life couple๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Kyun they cant go enjoy separately?? and hun, they are hiding their relationship so you dont expect them to say that they are together in Goa, even if they are, right??? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Now imagine if Rati also said she is in Goa...hahahah.....ppl would go INSANE here๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Maybe she was in Daman when the article info was being gathered...she could always have joined Arjun before tonight, couldnt she??๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

As for the pics, no hun, please dont use them....i know its been a long time...but please dont....you can use them if Arjun posts them as he has said but hasnt done yet...but please sweety, dont use the ones i sent you...coz i know ppl will start asking you...then start looking through FB and all..and i really dont want issues.....you know how ppl can get on IF....sorry.....

Nah chain shop meaning a shop with different branches but in the same town๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
okies๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Yup i am sure ArTi are a real-life couple๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Kyun they cant go enjoy separately?? and hun, they are hiding their relationship so you dont expect them to say that they are together in Goa, even if they are, right??? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Now imagine if Rati also said she is in Goa...hahahah.....ppl would go INSANE here๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Maybe she was in Daman when the article info was being gathered...she could always have joined Arjun before tonight, couldnt she??๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

amy u are always soooo postive๐Ÿค—

hmmmm lets see๐Ÿ˜›

As for the pics, no hun, please dont use them....i know its been a long time...but please dont....you can use them if Arjun posts them as he has said but hasnt done yet...but please sweety, dont use the ones i sent you...coz i know ppl will start asking you...then start looking through FB and all..and i really dont want issues.....you know how ppl can get on IF....sorry.....

it's okay yaar๐Ÿค—
no shorry-worry......i m content with pics just was asking aiwein๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†
btw where ur freind had met jun in goa? i mean is there any specific place๐Ÿ˜ƒ
rashmi of our cc also lives in goa na ......so will ask her๐Ÿ˜ณ