Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Have they started banking episodes?

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Because previously whenever they used to show SBS one day the same scenes were shown in the episode on the same day. But it seems we have a small episodes bank now if not a huge one.  Thus in SBS both yday and today we got to see the red dress thing....

Thank God they started doing this... ๐Ÿ‘ I'm happy for Drashti and Gurmeet. They along with the entire crew work so hard that deserve some releif....  ๐Ÿ˜Š 

I guess the parallel tracks are helping them here... Thus thinking about all this i guess i'm fine with AA (Arjun Anwesha) eating up some screen space. Atleast Drashti and Gurmeet are saved from the stress... ๐Ÿ˜Š 

What do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bushrahasan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 agreed thank God ....................but im scared ab kuch ulta na ho hope they wil stay healthy๐Ÿ˜Šengagement p kitna hangama tha nd G.C FELL ill with dengue๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ญAllah Khair karay.
Amoureux thumbnail
Originally posted by: bushrahasan

agreed thank God ....................but im scared ab kuch ulta na ho hope they wil stay healthy๐Ÿ˜Šengagement p kitna hangama tha nd G.C FELL ill with dengue๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ญAllah Khair karay.

Dont worry inshallah sab theek honga... ๐Ÿ˜Š
Amiiish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yup I was also thinkin the same, even the fb spoilers comes in more advance, but me to is happy for DD n GC, though I still wish they replace the sis๐Ÿ˜†

swaeyy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seriously.. They too need sm peace of mind.. nd free time.. :) They r human too u knw.. gud tht cvs hv not forgotten tht.. ๐Ÿ˜†
Amoureux thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asmiiish

Yup I was also thinkin the same, even the fb spoilers comes in more advance, but me to is happy for DD n GC, though I still wish they replace the sis๐Ÿ˜†

Agree... Arjun is still okay.... But Anwesha does not know how to act... I don't mind some better Anwesha
Amoureux thumbnail
Originally posted by: swaeyy

Seriously.. They too need sm peace of mind.. nd free time.. :) They r human too u knw.. gud tht cvs hv not forgotten tht.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Exactly... So happy for them..... They look fresh and glowing with each passing day ๐Ÿ˜‰
Amiiish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Azmatazz

Agree... Arjun is still okay.... But Anwesha does not know how to act... I don't mind some better Anwesha

Ya he is good, n I really want to see him act, but cant do it whenvea his scenes r with annie๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜†
Amoureux thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asmiiish

Ya he is good, n I really want to see him act, but cant do it whenvea his scenes r with annie๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜†

And indeed he is not that great that you can bear Annie for him ๐Ÿ˜‰ Had it been MSK phir toh.......
zaqxsw thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Azmatazz

Because previously whenever they used to show SBS one day the same scenes were shown in the episode on the same day. But it seems we have a small episodes bank now if not a huge one.  Thus in SBS both yday and today we got to see the red dress thing....

Thank God they started doing this... ๐Ÿ‘ I'm happy for Drashti and Gurmeet. They along with the entire crew work so hard that deserve some releif....  ๐Ÿ˜Š 

I guess the parallel tracks are helping them here... Thus thinking about all this i guess i'm fine with AA (Arjun Anwesha) eating up some screen space. Atleast Drashti and Gurmeet are saved from the stress... ๐Ÿ˜Š 

What do you think?

Yes I read it tooo...
Somewhere that they have started shooting for the sangeet sequence to b aired on 6 Jan...
and then the spoilers are posted well in advance... 
If this helps the actors reduce their stress... Then its an advantage...
We just want the track to move on nicely... Maaneet romantic moments is all we want... ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
and the wedding to happen soooooooon....