Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Rajan Shahi's 'Sapney' on Star One. (Page 6)

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Thats what they need to work on good story great concept

But also the problem is consistency in the storyline
They should add masala but kill those unnecessary plots in time before the viewers find it boring

Youth shows can have  good family concepts also  but then the show has to have proper breaks otherwise it becomes monotonous

And  youth shows should finish off in a 2 year span Not more than that then gets dragged..

So to have freshness they have to work very with teh strategy !

And yes it should be a little fast paced and a bit action packed

turqoisedress IF-Stunnerz
turqoisedress
turqoisedress

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
The problem that most shows on Indian TV run into is that the writers lose the plot after a certain point. Producers and channel don't want to end their shows and hence the unecessary dragging, illogical tracks, and character annihilation to take the story forward. They don't have anything to show anymore because the main storyline is over. Like Kyunki and them..they went on for 8 long years and though some tracks of the show were good, others were just so Wacko that audience finally stopped watching.

And yes most good shows have a life span of 2 years. After that, there isn't much left.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiRehana86

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
ccbm is the only show i follow from RS becoz of Nivren, as i find them cute ...... n abt the new shows, it depends on the concept/characters/castings..... n if parul and apu are there with similar character sketches as Angini then i m ON for it, no second thoughtDay Dreaming.....

abt Geet, i used to follow that show but then it started to get on my nerves seeing their nonstop unnecessary romance and weird ego clashes .....On top of that, Geet's character took a 12586332 degree turn .... she is pregnant for more than 6 months now and no sign of gaining weight..... in fact, she was shown running here there, everywhere and keeps on falling on her Mann sir..... and now her character crossed all the limits of damage as now she will be seen seducing her "would be" hochuka husband in a red short dress.....Wacko...... i gave up on that show..... NO SIGN OF REALITY, not even an ounce of reality is shown....

Edited by Rehana86 - 30 December 2010 at 4:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Rehana i made a post in that forum abt this seducing and  preganacy and the risk involed and the members  took it as a joke and said w2ho cares we are getting their scenes we are nmore than happy !!

So if we have RS casting a show on star one
He better be aware of the expectations of these youths who want  to have to see  only  scenes which have  romance and ego clashes which do not make any sense !!

So star one shows  have to be revamped and may be RS will be doing that with shows which have a proper blend and balance of everything

And abt the cast I hope they take some power packed people  since it will be good only then

Rehana86anizor

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
shanti di, agreed!... but my problem remains there naa..... becoz i can't get my Angini out of my head.... so, i need some high chemistric couple who can take my mind away from Angini Stern Smile

anizorshanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehana86

shanti di, agreed!... but my problem remains there naa..... becoz i can't get my Angini out of my head.... so, i need some high chemistric couple who can take my mind away from Angini Stern Smile
Angini truly have so much intensity .. well I hope the new show can beat that enigma !! Angini's journey is incomplete and much needed I hope the team is well aware of it !

ruslananizor

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Originally posted by Rehana86

Angini truly have so much intensity .. well I hope the new show can beat that enigma !! Angini's journey is incomplete and much needed I hope the team is well aware of it !

i hope that too.... btw replied on ur Geet post Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
I hope they make season two of Bidaaii also.

Star one has youth shows, I wish them luck and hope that the concept is liked by viewers .

Go to top