Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Rajan Shahi's 'Sapney' on Star One. (Page 5)

lisasandra IF-Dazzler
lisasandra
lisasandra

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

yes apu as a business tycoon rude to core and girl totally fida on him ..would love that
but i had once told shanti ke i want apu to act in a serial where his first wife is dead and he is forced to marry wife younger sis fro his little baby ..and their story.....it can have further twist as to girl was in love with him even before his and her is married lol .
i would vouch for either parul or surveen to play his doting yet ignored wifeLOL but first i want bidaai 2

Sami plz do not think too much regarding bidaai 2 .Forget bidaai 2 .Seems star plus is realy upset on RS .Anyways Wish we will see Apurva in a other serial not RS serial Angry.He is a brilliant actor .He will get a a nice serial.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01

Winchesterbros IF-Sizzlerz
Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
sami dii I just hope ki RS will continue with the rest of the angini story by bringing back angini and after that let then go for a leap.

Smitha dii thanks.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
The company has to run new ideas come in and new themes, but one can always wish to  see continuation of something which was incomplete
So bidaaii 2  if it is in their todo list they will see the time and criteria to make it

new shows with good strategic storyline viewership catch and potential plots will always be a part of entertainment industry !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01Winchesterbros

Winchesterbros IF-Sizzlerz
Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

The company has to run new ideas come in and new themes, but one can always wish to  see continuation of something which was incomplete
So bidaaii 2  if it is in their todo list they will see the time and criteria to make it

new shows with good strategic storyline viewership catch and potential plots will always be a part of entertainment industry !

That is what i am saying dii.If the angini story was not likeble one then how come the trps are so good,So RS has to think about bidaai 2 as a continuation of angini story and then let them take the  leap.
turqoisedress IF-Stunnerz
turqoisedress
turqoisedress

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

Umm..the concept doesn't appeal to me tbh..I am tired of the girl waiting for her dream man shows everywhere. Overdose of Cinderella.

Plus Star One is a youth channel..not meant for a family drama type show. And SO shows have no storyline whatsoever..just random romantic scenes--like Geet seducing Maan. Wacko Not even gonna start on the other crapfests called DMG and MJHT.

New faces..that's perfect..Don't wanna see Angad, Parul, even Apurva in this.

Anyways, I just don't think Bidaai 2 will come back. RS was told to start working on it about 2 months ago..so he can't have come up with a story already, if he was working on this show. It won't happen anytime soon..plus SP has a few shows in the pipeline already and no slots.

Edited by chocolover89 - 30 December 2010 at 6:11pm

lisasandrameLuvsParul

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
There are great concepts which could he shown with agirl from the small town coming to city and  find her dream man
a greatest example is kaajjal
awesome concept Radio city and all but well things  did go hayway I would'nt want to go into details

Youth with a blend of tradition family and values and stromg forthought of what a girl wants to do would do well on Star one also

The overdose of roamance is bad also
even DMG started of beautifullly
 It was like scrubs just good pun here and there lots of full on entertainment and then romance started and then stupid plots and that spoilt the falour of teh show

The script writers should be smart enopught to understand the viewers  demand come to forum see what duscissuons are happening and put light on that and their POV and blend them together then the show attracts  and concept will be click with the viewers,
So family, and youth can go hand in hand
and even a girl looking for  her dream boy

rekha02sami01

turqoisedress IF-Stunnerz
turqoisedress
turqoisedress

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
What I mean is that the naive, sweet, bholi bhali girl from a small town going to a big, bad city and facing problems yada yada yada is so overdone on TV that it doesn't appeal to me anymore. KYPH, Kaajal, MJHT, Geet, the list is endless. Maybe if RS can present it in a new way, it'll be more appealing. 

Shows on SO start off well but they become unbearable very fast. MJHT had a lot of promise..but it went downhill fast, even with someone from the CV's taking inputs from forum members. Never saw the start of DMG but have heard it was good in the begining. I saw about 2 episodes and let's just say I can only take about that much of KSG. LOL

And Geet..the show with the most promise. Interesting concept, started off well..MSK was icing on cake..but the show has nothing in it except Maahiiiiiii anymore. Ouch 

If RS has a good story told in an interestign way, good-looking leads, the show will probably work. Anyways good luck to RS and DKP for their new venture!

Edited by chocolover89 - 30 December 2010 at 1:55pm
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks for Sharing! Really wonder what happened to the open option of getting Bidaai back with Season 2?

Go to top