Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Rajan Shahi's 'Sapney' on Star One. (Page 4)

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
i have feeling if bidaai 2 is not on cards na then rs wil take angad as the guy.....but he can take apu too na ..but na na no apu on star one i want him in popular channel

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorpoo_srekha02Winchesterbros

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

i saw her first film parineeta..as it is based on 1960s calcutta and she acted so well in film ....so it is perfect example of natural acting

I said so beacuse I have heard she did Television too and had done ads .I loved her in Parineeta, watched it for her, thrice. Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anizor

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

i saw her first film parineeta..as it is based on 1960s calcutta and she acted so well in film ....so it is perfect example of natural acting

I said so beacuse I have heard she did Television too and had done ads .I loved her in Parineeta, watched it for her, thrice. Clap
telivision just hum panch kiya rekha ita nahi tha wo..but it was this film where pradeep sarKar made her work real hard and she did ful ljustice to the film

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged

i have feeling if bidaai 2 is not on cards na then rs wil take angad as the guy.....but he can take apu too na ..but na na no apu on star one i want him in popular channel

Apu should do shows on a popular channel , he has done shows on Sony, Imagine, Starplus.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorsami01

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:10am | IP Logged
yes apu as a business tycoon rude to core and girl totally fida on him ..would love that
but i had once told shanti ke i want apu to act in a serial where his first wife is dead and he is forced to marry wife younger sis fro his little baby ..and their story.....it can have further twist as to girl was in love with him even before his and her is married lol .
i would vouch for either parul or surveen to play his doting yet ignored wifeLOL but first i want bidaai 2

anizorrekha02

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
The plot is like this

We hear that the casting process is still on, and the show is expected to go on floor in mid January 2011. Sapney is the story of a girl who comes down to Mumbai to meet her dream boy.

Gawd I soo remembered Kaajjal
Uff Radio city  and the sapno key rajkuimar
chripy  girl from masoorie and the buisness tycoon in Mumbai !!

rekha02sami01

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged

yes apu as a business tycoon rude to core and girl totally fida on him ..would love that
but i had once told shanti ke i want apu to act in a serial where his first wife is dead and he is forced to marry wife younger sis fro his little baby ..and their story.....it can have further twist as to girl was in love with him even before his and her is married lol .
i would vouch for either parul or surveen to play his doting yet ignored wifeLOL but first i want bidaai 2

Interesting story line, write a ff on this naBig smile.me very zapped wondering how Apu shall play this.Day Dreaming

Edited by rekha03 - 30 December 2010 at 9:43am

sami01shanti05

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

Interesting story line, write a ff on this naBig smile.me very zapped wondering how Apu shall play this.Day Dreaming
lol yes why not once these ffs which r adhoori i finish them we can spend tiem imagining apu ka next show......

Go to top