Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Nothing is mentioned about the love the girl is searching.
Edited by rekha03 - 13 years ago
rekha02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sami01

seriously so true and i just realized only one of star one show is in top 100 and it certainly is not geet,usmein to she has stil flat stomach and is seducing maan it suterly unnatural ..and such a drag show..but chalo wo to i hope will end soon but i want rajan to make a soft story ,a emotional saga......he needs to work on that but new casts is hm not very good idea as actors then waste so much time learning acting,only few r naturals....like vidya balan for instance was good from day one.....but dekhte hain......

Where did you see her, for the present she is my fav actress in bollywood. I liked her in Isqhiya.👏
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The script should be catchty with a blend of everything of RS's shows  have on Star one

Dreams and sapney and aim and solid foundation should be a belnd in the show

Star one shows start of well but then  their are total disaster!!
Thats why RS may make a nice blend of it

Angad would be a good choice and he has good chemistry with his costar Sulagana was a good example after Sara's exit in Bidaaii
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i saw her first film parineeta..as it is based on 1960s calcutta and she acted so well in film ....so it is perfect example of natural acting
sami01 thumbnail
i have feeling if bidaai 2 is not on cards na then rs wil take angad as the guy.....but he can take apu too na ..but na na no apu on star one i want him in popular channel
rekha02 thumbnail

i saw her first film parineeta..as it is based on 1960s calcutta and she acted so well in film ....so it is perfect example of natural acting

I said so beacuse I have heard she did Television too and had done ads .I loved her in Parineeta, watched it for her, thrice. 👏
sami01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha03

I said so beacuse I have heard she did Television too and had done ads .I loved her in Parineeta, watched it for her, thrice. 👏

telivision just hum panch kiya rekha ita nahi tha wo..but it was this film where pradeep sarKar made her work real hard and she did ful ljustice to the film
rekha02 thumbnail

i have feeling if bidaai 2 is not on cards na then rs wil take angad as the guy.....but he can take apu too na ..but na na no apu on star one i want him in popular channel

Apu should do shows on a popular channel , he has done shows on Sony, Imagine, Starplus.
sami01 thumbnail
yes apu as a business tycoon rude to core and girl totally fida on him ..would love that
but i had once told shanti ke i want apu to act in a serial where his first wife is dead and he is forced to marry wife younger sis fro his little baby ..and their story.....it can have further twist as to girl was in love with him even before his and her is married lol .
i would vouch for either parul or surveen to play his doting yet ignored wife😆 but first i want bidaai 2
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The plot is like this

We hear that the casting process is still on, and the show is expected to go on floor in mid January 2011. Sapney is the story of a girl who comes down to Mumbai to meet her dream boy.

Gawd I soo remembered Kaajjal
Uff Radio city  and the sapno key rajkuimar
chripy  girl from masoorie and the buisness tycoon in Mumbai !!