Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Isnt there something called cellphone!!!!! (Page 5)

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

@  elle45 : Kya yaar LOL
OBS main clear nahi tha. Par yeh ke Sona Ishan se pyar nahi karti ye mere liye manana musquil hain. 
Are itna to main bhi mere pati se nahi chipkti......LOL i do love him though. but there is a  serious danger of Ishaan and Sona falling in love . 
There r lots of people uncomfortable with Ishan-Sona closeness. but the only people who r really cool abt them r Elder Kashyaps.
LOL After the disco sticking scene today, all the elder kashyaps should be worried that Ishaan-Sona closeness may be wrong. Uptil now, I liked Sona for what she was doing. I thought, poor girl is sacrificing her own izzat and relationship with the family members just to make Ishaan-Suhaana happy. I mean, Suhana, Rajni, Disha, all think she's wrong, Ishaan blamed her for coming between him and Suhana. Yet she continued to do her task of making Suhana jealous.

But today, I changed my mind. Why was she stuck to Ishaan in the Disco? There was no Suhana there. Phir bhi glue ki tarah stuck thi. It made me think that since so many days, she was not sticking to Ishaan becoz she was making Suhana jealous. She was sticking to Ishaan aisay hee. It was not to show Suhana. It's in her nature, to stick to Ishaan.  Very very dangerous na?

Since you're married, and can probably relate to Suhana better than me, can I ask you a hypothetical question? If you were Suhana and once you found out Sona was a good girl, doing all this to bring you and Ishaan together, would you forgive it all and allow Ishaan-Sona to continue behaving like they do? Or kahin na kahin dimagh main humesha rahey ga that Sona is dangerous, and I need to keep my husband away from him?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewellinfinity00iViewsShwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

Since you're married, and can probably relate to Suhana better than me, can I ask you a hypothetical question? If you were Suhana and once you found out Sona was a good girl, doing all this to bring you and Ishaan together, would you forgive it all and allow Ishaan-Sona to continue behaving like they do? Or kahin na kahin dimagh main humesha rahey ga that Sona is dangerous, and I need to keep my husband away from him?

Sorry for late reply, 
    To  your q. If i was Suhana Once i find the truth. I'll ask my husband to join me in our bedroom. close the doors. Start asking him q. One of us has to go first say how one feels. Other one listens. then other one get his/ her chance. In the end i'll tell him he should have told me how he feels abt me in the first place. While i'm happy that v r together. I don't like Ishaan - Sona combination. If he wants to be friends with Sona he can be . but there r rules needs to be followed. I can forgive Sona one day but not today. when i do i will really forgive her. but do not expect me to forget abt it. becauz You have not forgotten my previous relationship with Sid yet. For which I'm not ans. to you. after the marriage i have not done anything adulterous . While you have cross all the limit. 
    It was wrong that sona came btw us, I have been humiliating , hurt by it. she is a good person but she will never be my best friend. She could have been but now onwards i'll be civil to her. because of u, she is ur friend.

Go to top