Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Isnt there something called cellphone!!!!! (Page 4)

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Suhana has slapped Sonali but Darling hubby will NOT tolerate that, get ready for all the CensoredCensored words for Ishaan , I am dreading that part, as Thapad ke sari kushi hawa ho jayegee. I didnt see any sonali and Ishaan part I skipped it as couldnt bare it, good question asked that why was she chipking with Ishaan in Disco when there was no Suhana around?????? and then she aske Disha and Rajni that how can you doubt me???

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramvishmewellelle45Sinha18Shwets1502

jshree_ram Groupbie
jshree_ram
jshree_ram

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Party timeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
finally slap tomr...something to cheeer about....Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

but guys seriously...there was no logic today.....ConfusedConfusedConfused
ishaan was not cared as where suhana went...
suhana could have called home to know whether ishaan came home or not...
ishaan could have called suhana when he was at home itself to know where she is???
why did not badi maa make sure ishaan went to the party????

Hey this must be one of my fastest written post ever, which overcame my laziness too. Wink

The purpose of this post is to find the logic.... The only reason for these kind of chaos is lack of communication and assumption. It is said "Assumption(s) is the root cause of all  disaster, mis-understanding etc"
Following are my thought for your very logical questions
Ishan disn't care about Suhana about her where about as he was misguided my his Mother saying she must have gone to her Fathers house... And Ishan assumed it to be true...
Suhana assumed that Ishan would have left home and would be on his way to her friends Party.
Two reason's why her assumption was correct 1) When Ishan is back from office, Badima would have told Ishan about her exact whereabouts, and also would have told him about the party he needs to attend with Suhana. 2) The note she wrote, she assumed that Badima would have told about it.
ishaan could have called suhana when he was at home itself to know where she is???
Ishan was not able to call Suhana when he was at home because he was not given any time to think about it. As both his best friend and his Mother started pulling leg and pesturing him to go for Disc...
Well we all know the answer for this... She did make sure that Ishan goes to attend the party not with Suhana but with Sina....

Hope I made sense................Tongue

About the Pre-cap.....
Sonali really deserved to be slapped, even if she was trying to put some sense in Suhana's mid, for two reasons
1) Whatever said and done one do not have any right to interfer between Husband and wife specially personal space i.e. four walls for their bed room. Even parents are not allowed to interfer so leave alone Closest friend. Sonali saying all the words to Suhana in their bed room definately calls for a Slap. Not only by Suhana but I think Ishan is the one who should do that.
2) Other seen when Ishan was trying to bring the things under control... there is a seen where Sonali pushes Ishan on to the bed to shut him down... well that act of hers definately calls for a SLAP.
Even if Suhana realizes her feeling for Ishan or not......
Bottom line is as Rajni & Disha said Y'day epi that Every relationship has a limit.....
Exceptional could be Husband & Wife relationship.

My Two cents....
OK.. Heres Wishing you a very Haapy New Year 2011 in advance!!!!!
Star

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewellSinha18Shwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
I believe if Ishan is not happy with Suhana's thappad and curses her. well Suhana pack ur bags and leave him .  this one doesn't deserve you.

I hope Ishan tell Sona abt Sid so She can see the other side of the coin. I bet she is going to be ashamed of herself.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramShwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

I believe if Ishan is not happy with Suhana's thappad and curses her. well Suhana pack ur bags and leave him .  this one doesn't deserve you.

I hope Ishan tell Sona abt Sid so She can see the other side of the coin. I bet she is going to be ashamed of herself.

Forget about Sonali, if Badi Maa would have known about SId she would never have tried to do this filmy track, as she would have understood why there is a big wall and barrier b/w Suhana and Ishaan and why Suhana is not loving Ishaan because she thinks that you can only LOVE once, and she had her turn which failed so she can not have another chance of loving anybody. If only Badi Maa would have talked. I highly respect the SGP team but I guess there story telling is gone very wrong here , every angel they have shown is perfect no doubt, we just love all the characters, but this track gave a sour taste to mouth, made it like a cheezy track, a close to reality soap has after all felt like complete  fiction , I wish they should have come up with something else.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewelliViewsShwets1502

mythili2 IF-Rockerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
I dnt understand when suhana had called ishaan he did nt pick up they y didnt suhana send him an sms?k may b she was angry bt atleast ishaan should hav cald back na? He did nt hav tat much time to check his phone..seriously there was no logic...

vishmewellShwets1502

mythili2 IF-Rockerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Didnt expect badimaa to do this..when she had promised suhana tat she ll send ishaan then y didnt she make sure he went? N rano was just too much.. If this disco idea s badimaa's then i dnt fell suhana should trust her again..hw can she do this to suhana? Wil she do d same if it was panna???
Now i am very angry on badimaa..

Edited by mythili2 - 30 December 2010 at 1:56pm

vishmewellShwets1502

vishmewell Goldie
vishmewell
vishmewell

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jshree_ram

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Party timeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
finally slap tomr...something to cheeer about....Big smile

but guys seriously...there was no logic today.....ConfusedConfusedConfused

Hey this must be one of my fastest written post ever, which overcame my laziness too. Wink

The purpose of this post is to find the logic.... The only reason for these kind of chaos is lack of communication and assumption. It is said "Assumption(s) is the root cause of all  disaster, mis-understanding etc"
Following are my thought for your very logical questions
Ishan disn't care about Suhana about her where about as he was misguided my his Mother saying she must have gone to her Fathers house... And Ishan assumed it to be true...
Suhana assumed that Ishan would have left home and would be on his way to her friends Party.
Two reason's why her assumption was correct 1) When Ishan is back from office, Badima would have told Ishan about her exact whereabouts, and also would have told him about the party he needs to attend with Suhana. 2) The note she wrote, she assumed that Badima would have told about it.
Ishan was not able to call Suhana when he was at home because he was not given any time to think about it. As both his best friend and his Mother started pulling leg and pesturing him to go for Disc...
Well we all know the answer for this... She did make sure that Ishan goes to attend the party not with Suhana but with Sina....

Hope I made sense................Tongue

About the Pre-cap.....
Sonali really deserved to be slapped, even if she was trying to put some sense in Suhana's mid, for two reasons
1) Whatever said and done one do not have any right to interfer between Husband and wife specially personal space i.e. four walls for their bed room. Even parents are not allowed to interfer so leave alone Closest friend. Sonali saying all the words to Suhana in their bed room definately calls for a Slap. Not only by Suhana but I think Ishan is the one who should do that.
2) Other seen when Ishan was trying to bring the things under control... there is a seen where Sonali pushes Ishan on to the bed to shut him down... well that act of hers definately calls for a SLAP.
Even if Suhana realizes her feeling for Ishan or not......
Bottom line is as Rajni & Disha said Y'day epi that Every relationship has a limit.....
Exceptional could be Husband & Wife relationship.

My Two cents....
OK.. Heres Wishing you a very Haapy New Year 2011 in advance!!!!!
Star

I agree with all the illogical stuff in today's epi in your lambasa perfect sa analysis... I want to add few more illogical, senseless stuff of today's epi...
1. How come Ishaan never saw the note Suhana left for him on the bed?? It is staring at him and yet could not see it? That wasn't koyi mangalsutra ki ek chota sa kala moti jo nahi dikhegi...ConfusedConfusedConfused
And he was in the room at least twice. First time when he came back from work. That's how he knew Suhana is not home.  Second time, when he went into his BR to change to go to Discotheque. No way he could have missed it unless Badi maa removed it from there and placed it after he left to Disc w/Sona if it was her plan.

2. Ishaan never wanted to dance even w/Sona and wanted to have his first dance ONLY w/Suhana. And all of a sudden some random dame awara ladki will ask him to dance w/her and he walks behind her dhoom hilathe hue to dance w/her??? Ishaan deserves a TIGHT SLAP... Totally non-sense illogical.

3. Rano who is so conservative about everything and did a HUGE HUNGAMA when Suhana went out without telling anyone where she was, and lectured Suhana about ghar ki kayde kanoon, JUST SIMPLY ASSUMED Suhana might have gone to her dad's house and she was cool about it??? Since when did she not mind Suhana not telling anyone her whereabouts? Totally illogical.

4. Since when did Rano become a forward thinking woman that she felt ok and encouraged her son to go to disc with a lady friend that too unmarried in the absence of his wife? She even sensed once that something was not right with Ishaan-Suhana and Sona might be the reason, so she even discussed it w/Alok. A-L even talk that Ishaan ko Sona se doori banaye rakhne chahiye coz he is married now. Now she forces and manipulates Ishaan to go to Disc w/Sona? Utter stupidity. She deserves a tight slap.

iViewsShwets1502

vishmewell Goldie
vishmewell
vishmewell

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mythili2

Didnt expect badimaa to do this..when she had promised suhana tat she ll send ishaan then y didnt she make sure he went? N rano was just too much.. If this disco idea s badimaa's then i dnt fell suhana should trust her again..hw can she do this to suhana? Wil she do d same if it was panna???
Now i am very angry on badimaa..

@ bold - exactly... that was totally uncalled for on Badi maa's part. Rano tho haddh hi kardi yaar... Suhana is too innocent and woh bhool bhi jaaye baad mein.. agar mai hothi tho zindagi bhar yaad rakhthi, aur maza chakaathi... Angry

iViewsShwets1502

Go to top