Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Isnt there something called cellphone!!!!! (Page 3)

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garima_04

BM is soo damm irritating.........Angry............she jus tooo much.........gosh!!! hw cm she disappeared suddenly frm the scene after making promises 2 suhana tht she wil send Ishaan 2 the party.............Angry..............n my god!!!! there is sumthing knw as fone ishaan.......cant believe....tht he didnt even check his fone once.....aftr cmin back frm office.......sooo dammm Unreal.........todays episode ws very irritating.....seriouslyy...........n tht sona.....i jus feel like killing her nww............if suhana isnt der at home......tht means she cn do anything???? she can go 2 disc wid ishaan......hw MEAN......she sucha CHIPKU man............m so furious at her.....argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Angry
Angry

n one more thing i wil did like 2 add is tht................WHTTTTTT KIND OF MOTHER IS ISHAANs MOTHER????????????? SHE IS UNBELIEVABLE...............HATS OFF 2 HER.....SERIOUSLYYYY

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewell111192iViewsShwets1502

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged
@shweta.......................shwetaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...........i feel like KILLING..........MURDERING......STABBING SONA HARDLY..............SERIOUSLYYYYYYYYY.............m so pissed off yaa.......feeel i shudnt hv watched todays episode onlyyyyAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

panic_monger Senior Member
panic_monger
panic_monger

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:46am | IP Logged
where was bari maan when ishaan came back from office was calling ''SUHANA''  ''SUHANA''?????????and ishaans mom shud not force ishaan to go wid sonali.nobody cares abt suhanas feelings dat wat she could think abt ishaan and sonas ''CARNIVALS''.Angry anyways 2moros slap is looking nice but c wat will happen?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192Shwets1502

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by elle45

You wait till the precap and suddenly all your anger will evaporate Big smile

yes saw the precap and relaxed...Big smile

but yar come on...there was no logic in todays episode....Confused
You're right. The precap was, Thank God, so much better than the whole episode. Can't wait for tomorrow.

I agree there was no logic. Ishaan said he looked everywhere for Suhana, but shouldn't he have checked their room first? Confused If he had, he would obviously seen the note on the bed.

Then, where was BadiMaa while Ishaan was running around the house screaming "Suhana, Suhana"? Couldn't she hear Ishaan and come to tell him that he's supposed to go to a party. BM totally disappointed. How does she mean to bring Ishaan and Suhana close to each other if she deliberately keeps them away?

Then, what's the purpose of the Vibrate function in a cellphone? While Ishaan was sitting in the disco, couldn't he feel the phone? And didn't he bother to check his phone once, for any missed calls from his wife? Reminds me of a few days ago, when Ishaan and Sona came home from the movies and Ishaan blasted Suhana for not checking her phone. Then he gave a speech about how she doesn't care for him? Same situation with the roles reversed isn't it?

Lastly, and the most irritating thing of all. I understand when Sona sticks to Ishaan in front of Suhana to make Suhana feel jealous. But, in the club, without anyone watching, WHY was she sticking to Ishaan? And that too when she has just recently gotten a scolding from Rajni and Disha? Totally defies logic.

All in all, today, it seemed as if all characters were different. Except Suhana. No one was true to their original characters. Thank God for the precap though Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192iViewsShwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
@  elle45 : 
     It even make me wonder that Sona is in love with Ishan that wahy she carried away. I also hoping for it so BM can see what she has created , I have no sympathy / respect for 3 scrooges. 

elle45Shwets1502

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

@  elle45 : 
     It even make me wonder that Sona is in love with Ishan that wahy she carried away. I also hoping for it so BM can see what she has created , I have no sympathy / respect for 3 scrooges. 
Oh... does that happen in the OBS show? But seriously, even I think there would be serious danger of Ishaan and Sona falling in love with each other. If I was Suhana, even after I knew the reason Sona was doing this, I wouldn't ever trust her again. In the real world, there's bound to develop some feelings for someone you stick so much to. Confused

Btw, who are the 3 scrooges? LOL

iViewsShwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
@  elle45 : Kya yaar LOL
OBS main clear nahi tha. Par yeh ke Sona Ishan se pyar nahi karti ye mere liye manana musquil hain. 
Are itna to main bhi mere pati se nahi chipkti......LOL i do love him though. but there is a  serious danger of Ishaan and Sona falling in love . 
There r lots of people uncomfortable with Ishan-Sona closeness. but the only people who r really cool abt them r Elder Kashyaps.

elle45Shwets1502

abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Sona's statement as  y Suhaana always tells her husband wife was funny.... Whenever Suhana and Ishaan fights she has to sit and watch and then interfere, so if Suhana reminds her, her psoition what does she gets irritated for ?? LOL

vishmewellShwets1502

Go to top