Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

30th December Written Update(Complete)

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:05am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821Opandayindy1979reshma12umaindiaallysiaanushkhaasaharyayash1984sarahjcAMSTaarati4devmonicaysandy_rbaas-tvmokbanqueenyjiyasinghcool_mom2beej81reena71ShaliniLSanskaregold1978starsaggi80silksmitalogic65nirleppannuashnaMaharajsoapwatcherbelvin92vemalibrarypassmystifyreivanta29prinks75dipu00reianakamuraliinpeace007sweet7863heartsmartcrmsgaayikaKavitaKumariasyadadaPedaKhaLidaHGauri22teri_susansrmirjiA HUGE FANprincessRock776riniiiishalini01Enigma.ssroomaniThinker_BelleOmaRamdass-Sarah-neela226kinara17nycsweetieSuhaniSonianyxxSiyapaaQueen

..Gurti-Kash.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gurti-Kash..
..Gurti-Kash..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Thanxx Allot
shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
thanks alot for the update. any precap?
.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:01am | IP Logged
ya Shalini wait for some time will post d precap
shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged
^^ok thanks. will wait.
-Aysha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aysha-
-Aysha-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Thnx Tanya Smile
ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:29am | IP Logged

Thanks Tanya for the update!

The fight happens today.......and you were right Fatima........it was not in the storeroom but outside that Nandini reveals everything to Prem...........of course the song had to happen! Never thought of that!    I didn't pay attention while watching the news segment, I guess! Disapprove

I still wonder whether the fight part is a dream...Question.......if so, it is continuing into tomorrow.......which seems rather   Confused........but Prem actually stabs Krushna...Shocked....and if this is really happening, it is not Krushna but Prem who will end up in jail!  Ouch I am still confused whether Nandini actually broke down and the fight occurred or whether she is freaking out thinking of what will happen if she tells Prem...........Ermm

Krushna.........even during the dance, he grabs Nandu's hand??!!! ShockedAngry  that was pretty bold....Shocked...I like Ajay's portrayal of Krushna........he really turns sweet and evil in a twinkling..Smile....and when he is sweet, you find it hard to believe he is the rapist!! Confused  And when he is evil......he has that glint in his eyes which make you shiver!  Shocked

Sonakshi was good....Big smile.......but with all the crackling tension around........I didn't enjoy her antics as much as I usually do......Unhappy....so need to watch her part again.......for a laugh! LOL

Definitely the story is getting interesting.........but there are a lot of things which do not fit in...Confused.....I shall wait for tomorrow's episode before I speculate anymore........being Friday, it can go either way........they leave us hanging to speculate over the weekend....Wacko....or things become clearer...........Tongue

All in all, it is certainly different from the usual run of the mill stories!   Smile

Wow!   I changed color............my 5000th post..........!!!!Tongue

Edited by ssroomani - 30 December 2010 at 8:30am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

monicaymystifyreMefromNJ.Tanya.OmaRamdassThinker_Belle

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Right Shobs..Anyone will get frightened by Krushna's evil looks...

do u all think its all a dream..so many things in dream...engagement,dance,and murder

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveOmaRamdass

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index