Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

princess017

princess017

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Hiiiiiiiii, i m a regular viewer of TL and a silent reader in this forum.This is my post in this forum.One thing i want to know where did Thakuma go.She went to village for some festival.But the CVs completely fogot her that she even was not invited for Robbie's marriage and now as we all know Ananya is going to die she should come.Now only she can stop Tani-Ritesh marriage.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.-Ramya-sita11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Where is Thakuma?" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rrk401

rrk401

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:15am | IP Logged
i am sorry i cant remember what track thaku ma had?

Lubz.TaAnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Lubz.TaAnu

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Exactly! I made a topic about this a couple of weeks ago when Nupur came back, they should bring Thako Ma back!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:44am | IP Logged
yes where is she
she was not there in robbies wedding preparations too
not in ananyas function
everyone has forgotten her

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.JaiJagannathmishti_17

mishti_17

IF-Stunnerz

mishti_17

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

yes where is she
she was not there in robbies wedding preparations too
not in ananyas function
everyone has forgotten her
Yes, I wish she was there.. She was such a positive character who loved TaAnu very much.. Hope she gets backSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.sita11

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged

yes for now only thaakuma is the most sensible & positive character of the Ganguly family !!

LavenderCrystal

Goldie

LavenderCrystal

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
looks like the CVs really forgot her

-Ramya-

Viewbie

-Ramya-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
yaa.. where is Thakuma when Taanu marriage arrangements are going on ?? (I know she's doing in another show). but according to this script she should be here and its just only one month for Taanu marriage.. atleast if Ananya death happens she must come to see her granddaughter right??

lets see.. I have a feeling CV's dont bring her coz they have forgotten lot if points and this is one among those Confused

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.