India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

I want to strangle Urmi

chennaigirl Goldie
chennaigirl
chennaigirl

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:49am | IP Logged
This lady is not worth to be forgiven....Today i was quite taken aback to see Rashi's concern for Jigar...So there are chances that if Urmi Ben is thrown out, Rashi will change for good...CV's pl throw this lady out of Modi mansion....Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rayanoBlacksexyspicycrmssimran15sujji0609-tellyaddict-suk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chennaigirl

This lady is not worth to be forgiven....Today i was quite taken aback to see Rashi's concern for Jigar...So there are chances that if Urmi Ben is thrown out, Rashi will change for good...CV's pl throw this lady out of Modi mansion....Angry
again this is crap she and her daughter never get caught,  today should have been the day that koki and hetal heard her but no..
rashi change for good yeh right  only when urmi and rashi are hurt that they will change for good but that is never going to happenAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crmssujji0609-tellyaddict-

angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged
There were so many people I wanted to strangle today-

Urmilla, Rashi, Hetal, Gopi and Kinjal, (there all kind of dumb in their own way).

Urmilla and rashi may have destroyed the modi's with playing with the truth, but they forgot that their izzat is actually theirs too. I really hope Cv's make use of this and show this some how backfiring on them when people snigger at them too.

Hetal and gopi in no way tried to stop urmilla's big mouth from telling the milkman the whole story. Gopi after one interuption could not be bothered to save the house's last bit of honor. Hetal like always ignores it  and brushes it away like nothing happened and doesn't even bash urmilla.

Kinjal - really should have took the hint that umang is excited at the thought of ahem knowing to take revenge, hence he is telling her to hurry up and tell him and doesnt even care how she has been and how she has been belittled in everyones eyes. Seriously kinjal do you not realise he doesn't give a stuff.

Edited by angelic8219 - 30 December 2010 at 7:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran15-tellyaddict-suk19

durgeshwari Senior Member
durgeshwari
durgeshwari

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
hey the milkman seemed pretty decent and cultured.i don't think he would have blurted out this news to other people.this task can be done justice only by pig headed morons like urmila

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angelic8219-tellyaddict-

angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PujaThapar

hey the milkman seemed pretty decent and cultured.i don't think he would have blurted out this news to other people.this task can be done justice only by pig headed morons like urmila

Milkman seemed to have known kinjal all her life and seemed sad to hear the news i doubt he will even talk about it. Infact I dont think men indulge in that type of gossip its most likely women

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic8219

There were so many people I wanted to strangle today-

Urmilla, Rashi, Hetal, Gopi and Kinjal, (there all kind of dumb in their own way).

Urmilla and rashi may have destroyed the modi's with playing with the truth, but they forgot that their izzat is actually theirs too. I really hope Cv's make use of this and show this some how backfiring on them when people snigger at them too.

This is what I hoped too. I mean, they're blithely going about sawing the very branch they're sitting on. They should know it's their name and honour as well. something really important to them - are they both crazy about some exclusive garba club or something that they're dying to get into? Or some craft contest that they really want to enter - and then people would laugh and snigger at them. Serve them right! AngryAngryAngryAngry
I'm thinking like Saathiya's script writers LOLLOL - cookers and ghee can take up mahaepis, so why not a club membership?Tongue
Bubble

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

simran15 IF-Dazzler
simran15
simran15

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Can I join in to strangle Urmi, AngryOuch .Evil SmileLOL

Edited by simran15 - 30 December 2010 at 2:09pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top