Debate Mansion

   

Physical Love and its necessity (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 10

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Joined: 03 December 2005

Posts: 26618

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_sunny

Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by return_to_hades

@Believe ' LOL Nice try, no matter what perspective you spin ' you can't beat the absurdity of men having female menses.

 

My analyse may be wrong ....cos u may nt understand ...sometime me also dont undestand my thoughtsTongueWink....about that menses,woman's blood is visible there is no need to prove it and she knws that the period has come and that the depression and the negativity and everything arises.... she becomes very very dark, dismal, inside....but Man's release is not that visible, bt certain energy is released each month... for three, four days, man also becomes a victim of depression, negativity....thats why I told If keep a record for a few months u will be able to see that exactly after 28 days u again become negative for three, four days' out of the blue, for no reason at all...Men n women are equal yaarLOL
 
My nani told me kaise bi gira tho char pair pe girna...may be she proud of me LOL
believeji are you talking about men on this planet ? LOL
 
Hope u know that Men are from Mars and women are from Venus...so deal with itLOLWink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Physical Love and its necessity (Page 8)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jugnu_244

IF-Rockerz

Jugnu_244

Joined: 02 November 2006

Posts: 6929

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
@believe ..agree with u..if there is true love then there is no need.u can understand & live happily your life with your partner. But like in arrange marriages, girls mostly come to know on their wedding night that their man is impotent. so those women give divorces to their man..Because there is no love there.. My opinion on this is some can live But not everyone! everyone has its own opinion..& i think with love physical love is important.

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Joined: 03 December 2005

Posts: 26618

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zarmina_244

@believe ..agree with u..if there is true love then there is no need.u can understand & live happily your life with your partner. But like in arrange marriages, girls mostly come to know on their wedding night that their man is impotent. so those women give divorces to their man..Because there is no love there..
In india, around 40% of women only file the divorce case like this situation cos of many reasons(cos of jobless/dependancy/society/parents blah blah reasons), they just live in a relationship .
My opinion on this is some can live But not everyone! everyone has its own opinion..& i think with love physical love is important.
YesSmile


Edited by Believe - 13 January 2011 at 1:52am

Jugnu_244

IF-Rockerz

Jugnu_244

Joined: 02 November 2006

Posts: 6929

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
@belive.. yes in Pakistan too..No in just pakistan everywhere..women leave because of these reasons.

casper2

Goldie

casper2

Joined: 09 August 2008

Posts: 1713

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by crazy_sunny

Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by return_to_hades

@Believe ' LOL Nice try, no matter what perspective you spin ' you can't beat the absurdity of men having female menses.

 

My analyse may be wrong ....cos u may nt understand ...sometime me also dont undestand my thoughtsTongueWink....about that menses,woman's blood is visible there is no need to prove it and she knws that the period has come and that the depression and the negativity and everything arises.... she becomes very very dark, dismal, inside....but Man's release is not that visible, bt certain energy is released each month... for three, four days, man also becomes a victim of depression, negativity....thats why I told If keep a record for a few months u will be able to see that exactly after 28 days u again become negative for three, four days' out of the blue, for no reason at all...Men n women are equal yaarLOL
 
My nani told me kaise bi gira tho char pair pe girna...may be she proud of me LOL
believeji are you talking about men on this planet ? LOL
 
Hope u know that Men are from Mars and women are from Venus...so deal with itLOLWink
So you were talking about the Martians LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinzy

P1nk

IF-Dazzler

P1nk

Joined: 22 May 2009

Posts: 3262

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zarmina_244

@belive.. yes in Pakistan too..No in just pakistan everywhere..women leave because of these reasons.


Most women in pakistan are 'qurabani ki bakreeya'/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinzy

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Joined: 24 September 2007

Posts: 44130

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by P1nk

Originally posted by Zarmina_244

@belive.. yes in Pakistan too..No in just pakistan everywhere..women leave because of these reasons.


Most women in pakistan are 'qurabani ki bakreeya'/

LOL reminds me of a Hindi song
"Allah ko chahiye Quarbani"

casper2

Goldie

casper2

Joined: 09 August 2008

Posts: 1713

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by P1nk

Originally posted by Zarmina_244

@belive.. yes in Pakistan too..No in just pakistan everywhere..women leave because of these reasons.


Most women in pakistan are 'qurabani ki bakreeya'/

LOL reminds me of a Hindi song
"Allah ko chahiye Quarbani"
Qurbani bakrise ya bakre se ? LOL Wonder what the Quran says about that Geek

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Physical relation without permission

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25

The_Other_Woman 193 7648 02 October 2009 at 7:13pm
By qwertyesque
Is physical punishment of children justified?

2 3 4

karandel_2008 26 1938 09 June 2009 at 4:25am
By casper2
Physical relationship Before Marriage?

2 3 4

Meena_A 31 5576 22 December 2008 at 5:47am
By Vinzy
Necessity is the Mother of Invention

2 3 4 5

Autumn. 33 1532 10 May 2007 at 12:04am
By qwertyesque
Women on physical abuse

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

mkzara 63 3116 23 February 2007 at 11:12am
By anjali14

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.