Debate Mansion

Physical Love and its necessity (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 10

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zarmina_244

Nice topic. Yes physical love relationship is so important. Here many of us saying its not wrong u can marry with impotenet person.. But seriously just for a minute think can u live your whole life with a man who is impotent? In today's life physical relation is more important than marriages. & about physically beauty, like u mentioned that breast cancer example, about 90% of man wants wife who is physically beautiful. 1st they'll see her picture than they'll meet than they'll decide wheather to marry that girl or not??? But if many of us truly belive in love than there is no need of photo or something else. so why we want photo before marriage. In a sincere relationship there is no need of these things.. Am I right? so my opinion is that Physical relationship is so important in everyone's life.

I think there is lots of impotent partners living happiply in this world.....if anyone used the woman as a sex machine just to relieve his own sexual tensions..then they cant live together longer....If love is there everything is posible....In the Upanishads there is a very strange blessing for new couples...a new couple comes to the seer of the Upanishads and he gives his blessing....He says to the girl specificaly, "I hope you will become a mother of ten children, and finally, ur husband will be ur eleventh child.Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Physical Love and its necessity (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged

Physical, Mental, Emotional are 3 levels.
Physical proximity is important.
If everything were physical and contrete life would be so much simpler. But unfortunately emotions like love, hatred, anger are intangible and invisible.
Unless the mental and emotional part of love is won over the physical part of love has little value. A person may be near physically but if his heart is elsewhere he will sooner or later leave the nest  and runaway.
For humans no matter how close a love exists between two persons, they should also be physically close as far as possible, if not, out of sight out of mind.

Edited by Summer3 - 11 January 2011 at 2:07am

P1nk

IF-Dazzler

P1nk

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Doesnt physical love die with age? Ive seen some old couples sleep on single beds, maybe they don't get horny as much? Star

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by P1nk

Doesnt physical love die with age? Ive seen some old couples sleep on single beds, maybe they don't get horny as much? Star

This is an indication that they are soon going to leave the world aloneLOL

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

Yeah, I've observed this too, but I think it also has to do with women going through menopause. I'm not 100% sure though.

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Yeah, I've observed this too, but I think it also has to do with women going through menopause. I'm not 100% sure though.

I think, it will be very unfair that the woman has a menopause around 49+  and that man has no menopause..... that will simply prove that god is also a male chauvinist!LOLWink But I dont think menopause create sexual block n womens body/mind. Smile

Edited by Believe - 11 January 2011 at 10:57pm

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

I feel it will be very unfair that the woman has a menopause around 49+  and that man has no menopause..... that will simply prove that god is also a male chauvinist!LOLWink But I dont think menopause create sexual block n womens body/mind. Smile

Well, there is a decrease in hormones, so wanting to have sex could decrease. I think men might not want to be near their wives during that time because they get irritable. LOL 

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
It would be weird if men had menopause, that would mean they have ovaries. But - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andropause

Men here do menstruate though - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1286565&TPN=3  LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top