Debate Mansion

Physical Love and its necessity (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 10

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by K-A-L

Tulip: Thanks. Though I don't interfere in other people's business but I will say that you have the right mindset i.e. focus on important things. And yes, lol, no matter how well you treat people and wish them well, they will find reasons to pull you down. I mean some are good to me personally but when I am not around they act differently in front of others lol. I just ignore that because I know sometimes it is because they are angry or reflects immaturity as otherwise they are good people.

Okay I think I have lost track lol. Sorry for the rant. There are always such issues with me when I talk back home on weekends.

Either you have very good insight, or you've been reading other posts of mine to say that. LOL Or both too! Thank you, I appreciate your comment and the advice too! Big smile Yeah, it's better to ignore them because actually, there are too many people like that. Act one way around you and behind your back they are something else!

Edited by tulipbaby53 - 08 January 2011 at 2:58pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Physical Love and its necessity (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psychoboblehead

Is the man impotent or homosexual ?

An impotent man can sexually satisfy his wife . They just cannot have kids. Physical love is essential to mankind. What are we ideally born to do ? Not eat, live life to its fullest or spread peace. We are born to breed offsprings who further reproduce and develop the clan put forward by our ancestors. Engaging in a sexual activity not only fights the risk of cancer, it also ensure a good blood circulation in the body fighting cholesterol . Medical reseachers however give a plenty of other reasons.

There are two different perceptions of impotence. I explained it in one of my earlier posts. Many people refer to infertility as impotence. However, colloquially these days sexual dysfunction is referred to as impotence. Most of the time it is erectile dysfunction. In this case I believe the man has some sort of sexual dysfunction or disinterest.

I was unaware that sexual activity fights the risk of cancer. But I don't know much about medical science. Although I do know that sexually active women are more susceptible to cervical cancer due to HPV.

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by K-A-L

Okay I think I have lost track lol. Sorry for the rant. There are always such issues with me when I talk back home on weekends.

You are a strange fellow. You always second guess your own posts. I would have responded earlier, but was busy. Now its poof.

crazybobblehead

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged

A woman who is sexually active may not risk it. In fact, having a higher number of sexual partners is a risk factor for developing cervical cancer because a higher number of partners increases a woman's exposure to HPV. So, loyalty is prevention .

Condom is risk minimization.
Loyalty is is risk prevention.
Abstinence is risk avoidance.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fusion13rekhab25Jugnu_244Beyond_the_Veil

mr.ass

IF-Rockerz

mr.ass

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

A woman who is sexually active may not risk it. In fact, having a higher number of sexual partners is a risk factor for developing cervical cancer because a higher number of partners increases a woman's exposure to HPV. So, loyalty is prevention .

Condom is risk minimization.
Loyalty is is risk prevention.
Abstinence is risk avoidance.

what's life, without risk?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jugnu_244

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by old-black-joe

what's life, without risk?

Safe.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rekhab25Midnight_ShadeBeyond_the_Veil

Jugnu_244

IF-Rockerz

Jugnu_244

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Nice topic. Yes physical love relationship is so important. Here many of us saying its not wrong u can marry with impotenet person.. But seriously just for a minute think can u live your whole life with a man who is impotent? In today's life physical relation is more important than marriages. & about physically beauty, like u mentioned that breast cancer example, about 90% of man wants wife who is physically beautiful. 1st they'll see her picture than they'll meet than they'll decide wheather to marry that girl or not??? But if many of us truly belive in love than there is no need of photo or something else. so why we want photo before marriage. In a sincere relationship there is no need of these things.. Am I right? so my opinion is that Physical relationship is so important in everyone's life.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top