Debate Mansion

Physical Love and its necessity (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

It is a very sensitive topic.recently I saw a movie and read a book which dealt with the similar topic and I thought of making the topic.

The book is about the relationship between an impotent man and his wife.The man is a very good human being.He loves his wife very much.He supported his wife in every steps of life.But the wife is very unhappy.Because she is deprived of physical love.She once leaves her husband but at the end she comes back as she realizes he is the one for her.

The film is again about a husband and wife.Due to breast cancer the wife has to remove her breast and after that the husband starts ignoring her.He once clearly tells her that he wants a complete woman in the form of a wife and the wife leaves.

Now what is your opinion?Which one is more important mental love or physical love?If you get to know that your partner is physically inactive but a very good human being would you still live with him/her?What if you get to know that your bf/gf will not be able to give you physical love will you still continue with the marruage?Is it possible to live a life without physical love?
Most indian women are sexually passive.. they would be more turned on with the gossips in teh neighborhood.. So most marriages in India can survive being sexless and just eating watching tv, gossiping at social occasions (this includes women on this forum throwing flamboyant ideas of compulsive hypersexed demanding ..for women of  today trust me its just words..LOL.)..Now recently with internet.. people can see live various versions of kamasutra every hour of the day. so guys have become amibitous and women perplexed...My take is since you are looking at future.. get a guy who has all the service records and ready to go.. Not wanting to do something is not the same as not being able to do something.. so keep a guy whose thermostat you can adjust... and vice versa...If you like somebody sole at the platonic level with total disregard to physical level... its still ok.. just ensure the demands on either side are not lop-sided... both should be as frigid or wild - no one should try to light fire with wet wood  .. Either both of you or neither of you should really take Jim morrisons "Come on baby light my fire..." seriously!!!LOL

Edited by qwertyesque - 01 January 2011 at 7:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinzy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Physical Love and its necessity (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyesque

Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

It is a very sensitive topic.recently I saw a movie and read a book which dealt with the similar topic and I thought of making the topic.

The book is about the relationship between an impotent man and his wife.The man is a very good human being.He loves his wife very much.He supported his wife in every steps of life.But the wife is very unhappy.Because she is deprived of physical love.She once leaves her husband but at the end she comes back as she realizes he is the one for her.

The film is again about a husband and wife.Due to breast cancer the wife has to remove her breast and after that the husband starts ignoring her.He once clearly tells her that he wants a complete woman in the form of a wife and the wife leaves.

Now what is your opinion?Which one is more important mental love or physical love?If you get to know that your partner is physically inactive but a very good human being would you still live with him/her?What if you get to know that your bf/gf will not be able to give you physical love will you still continue with the marruage?Is it possible to live a life without physical love?
Most indian women are sexually passive.. they would be more turned on with the gossips in teh neighborhood.. So most marriages in India can survive being sexless and just eating watching tv, gossiping at social occasions (this includes women on this forum throwing flamboyant ideas of compulsive hypersexed demanding ..for women of  today trust me its just words..LOL.)..Now recently with internet.. people can see live various versions of kamasutra every hour of the day. so guys have become amibitous and women perplexed...My take is since you are looking at future.. get a guy who has all the service records and ready to go.. Not wanting to do something is not the same as not being able to do something.. so keep a guy whose thermostat you can adjust... and vice versa...If you like somebody sole at the platonic level with total disregard to physical level... its still ok.. just ensure the demands on either side are not lop-sided... both should be as frigid or wild - no one should try to light fire with wet wood  .. Either both of you or neither of you should really take Jim morrisons "Come on baby light my fire..." seriously!!!LOL

Men expecting regular women to act like po*n stars is similar to women expecting men to act like the sensitive hunks in romantic comedies. Tongue

LOLLOL

Qwrty did u ever notice the fact in women magazines and there seems to be two topics of major importance to women:
1) Why men are such disgusting pigs and ....LOL
2) How to attract a man!LOL

Edited by Believe - 01 January 2011 at 10:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

qwertyesquekrystal_watz

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
True love develops beyond physical beauty. Of course, initial attraction may be influenced by physical love, but the deep, emotional love only comes as one begins to accept the person regardless of their physical appearance. That is how a wife can accept her husband even after he becomes brain damaged after a car accident, or how a husband can accept his wife even if she cannot conceive. It is hard sometimes to accept the person, and we find it different, but we will accept them for who they are now because we love them as a whole (not physically). If people have problems accepting the other person after a change happens to them, then I don't think they truly accepted the person and loved them for who they are.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever-KA

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
I believe  love is an overflowing joy... If we joy enough to share, then only will our love be a contentment..... If we don't have joy enough to share, our love is going to be tiring, exhausting, boring.....I believe love is given for the sheer joy of giving it...... it is not a bargain.....when love is unmotivated, thn love is the greatest thing tht can ever happen to anybody..... then love is something of the ultimate, of the beyond....I believe love should not be a mind thing .... that you are continuously thinking of how to make love and then go to sleep..... love should be a deeper involvement of our whole being, and it should not be projected by the mind, bt should come out spontaneously.... Beautiful music, fragrance, we are dancing hand in hand, we have again become small children playing with flowers... If spontaneously love happens in this sacred atmosphere it will have a different quality...oopppss..WinkBig smile

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

True love develops beyond physical beauty. Of course, initial attraction may be influenced by physical love, but the deep, emotional love only comes as one begins to accept the person regardless of their physical appearance. That is how a wife can accept her husband even after he becomes brain damaged after a car accident, or how a husband can accept his wife even if she cannot conceive. It is hard sometimes to accept the person, and we find it different, but we will accept them for who they are now because we love them as a whole (not physically). If people have problems accepting the other person after a change happens to them, then I don't think they truly accepted the person and loved them for who they are.

i think it is the other way around lol. in a love scenario, initial attraction is not infleunced by physical love. it can be anything...it can be simple feeling of wanting to live with someone forever lol. later on once two people get married physical part enters into love.

if you take my opinion there is no thing as physical love. it is lust, need etc..

a song on love

lol.having said all that that i think we should not even pursue love. it is a temporary emotion and most of the time it does not materalize. even if it succeeds, it goes away with time. why not focus on career, health and family. thats my view of things lol.

Edited by King-Anu-Lives - 02 January 2011 at 8:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-likeDeviltulipbaby53

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
But then what attracts you to that person? Like, if you do not know someone, what makes you want to go and get to know them?

I understand, if you're friends with someone and fall in love with them, it might not be physical attraction but something deeper.

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

But then what attracts you to that person? Like, if you do not know someone, what makes you want to go and get to know them?

I understand, if you're friends with someone and fall in love with them, it might not be physical attraction but something deeper.

Well I am not an expert on love lol. My point was that if you are attracted physically then to me it is not love. It is lust,need etc. Love is not about physical involvement to me. Yes it becomes a part once two people get married but it is not something that will starts love.

Well i dont know what attracts...love people are crazy. sometime u like one thing in someone and u forget 100 others things.

btw these are just my views so dont consider it as some intelligent comment lol. i am very un-social type of a person so not speaking from any experience.

feeling sleepy lol. u tc,kal

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by K-A-L

Well I am not an expert on love lol. My point was that if you are attracted physically then to me it is not love. It is lust,need etc. Love is not about physical involvement to me. Yes it becomes a part once two people get married but it is not something that will starts love.

Well i dont know what attracts...love people are crazy. sometime u like one thing in someone and u forget 100 others things.

btw these are just my views so dont consider it as some intelligent comment lol. i am very un-social type of a person so not speaking from any experience.

feeling sleepy lol. u tc,kal

LOL everyone is allowed to have an opinion even if they have not experienced love first hand. i have not experienced it (in a life partner sense), but i have observed it and have made opinions based on that. when i really do fall in love who knows, maybe my whole perspective will change! LOL

right now, i find love a waste of time b/c i have other goals and agendas to take care of. LOL i feel like another person in my life will just pull me down, distract me from my goals LOL

okay, have a good slumber, and you take care as well! Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top