Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

True love develops beyond physical beauty. Of course, initial attraction may be influenced by physical love, but the deep, emotional love only comes as one begins to accept the person regardless of their physical appearance. That is how a wife can accept her husband even after he becomes brain damaged after a car accident, or how a husband can accept his wife even if she cannot conceive. It is hard sometimes to accept the person, and we find it different, but we will accept them for who they are now because we love them as a whole (not physically). If people have problems accepting the other person after a change happens to them, then I don't think they truly accepted the person and loved them for who they are.

i think it is the other way around lol. in a love scenario, initial attraction is not infleunced by physical love. it can be anything...it can be simple feeling of wanting to live with someone forever lol. later on once two people get married physical part enters into love.

if you take my opinion there is no thing as physical love. it is lust, need etc..

a song on love

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-nXwfADNFo&[/YOUTUBE]

lol.having said all that that i think we should not even pursue love. it is a temporary emotion and most of the time it does not materalize. even if it succeeds, it goes away with time. why not focus on career, health and family. thats my view of things lol.

Edited by King-Anu-Lives - 13 years ago
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
But then what attracts you to that person? Like, if you do not know someone, what makes you want to go and get to know them?

I understand, if you're friends with someone and fall in love with them, it might not be physical attraction but something deeper.
Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

But then what attracts you to that person? Like, if you do not know someone, what makes you want to go and get to know them?

I understand, if you're friends with someone and fall in love with them, it might not be physical attraction but something deeper.

Well I am not an expert on love lol. My point was that if you are attracted physically then to me it is not love. It is lust,need etc. Love is not about physical involvement to me. Yes it becomes a part once two people get married but it is not something that will starts love.

Well i dont know what attracts...love people are crazy. sometime u like one thing in someone and u forget 100 others things.

btw these are just my views so dont consider it as some intelligent comment lol. i am very un-social type of a person so not speaking from any experience.

feeling sleepy lol. u tc,kal

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: K-A-L

Well I am not an expert on love lol. My point was that if you are attracted physically then to me it is not love. It is lust,need etc. Love is not about physical involvement to me. Yes it becomes a part once two people get married but it is not something that will starts love.

Well i dont know what attracts...love people are crazy. sometime u like one thing in someone and u forget 100 others things.

btw these are just my views so dont consider it as some intelligent comment lol. i am very un-social type of a person so not speaking from any experience.

😆 everyone is allowed to have an opinion even if they have not experienced love first hand. i have not experienced it (in a life partner sense), but i have observed it and have made opinions based on that. when i really do fall in love who knows, maybe my whole perspective will change! ðŸ˜†

right now, i find love a waste of time b/c i have other goals and agendas to take care of. ðŸ˜† i feel like another person in my life will just pull me down, distract me from my goals ðŸ˜†

okay, have a good slumber, and you take care as well! ðŸ˜ƒ
Summer3 thumbnail
Tulip sis, Kingji is a real gentleman.
An old buddy from the SRGMP days.

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Summer3

Tulip sis, Kingji is a real gentleman.

An old buddy from the SRGMP days.

aahh okay! ðŸ˜Š thanks for letting me know! ðŸ˜ƒ
Summer3 thumbnail

aahh okay! ðŸ˜Š thanks for letting me know! ðŸ˜ƒ

He was a good friend of the late Khaty Bhai too.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: K-A-L

I'd disagree, only physical attraction is definitely lust. However, love that does not involve physical attraction would not classify for romantic love that makes marriages and long term relationships. I feel that romantic relationships have a convergence of emotional as well as physical intimacy. Otherwise what would be the drawing line between the love and attachment one feels towards friends and what one feels towards romantic partners.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer3

He was a good friend of the late Khaty Bhai too.

ohh i see. good to know. ðŸ˜ƒ must be a good fellow!
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Love itself is mental. Why would anyone do such a thing? 😆

😆 I agree.