Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged
It is a very sensitive topic.recently I saw a movie and read a book which dealt with the similar topic and I thought of making the topic.

The book is about the relationship between an impotent man and his wife.The man is a very good human being.He loves his wife very much.He supported his wife in every steps of life.But the wife is very unhappy.Because she is deprived of physical love.She once leaves her husband but at the end she comes back as she realizes he is the one for her.

The film is again about a husband and wife.Due to breast cancer the wife has to remove her breast and after that the husband starts ignoring her.He once clearly tells her that he wants a complete woman in the form of a wife and the wife leaves.

Now what is your opinion?Which one is more important mental love or physical love?If you get to know that your partner is physically inactive but a very good human being would you still live with him/her?What if you get to know that your bf/gf will not be able to give you physical love will you still continue with the marruage?Is it possible to live a life without physical love?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Arjun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Physical Love and its necessity" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mr.ass

IF-Rockerz

mr.ass

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:10am | IP Logged
"mental love"

I think you meant emotional love, but yeah whatever they'e practically the same thing.

In the context of the film and book, definitely if you share emotional attatchment with your partner then you can conquer your carnal desires.

Take the example of a prostitute and a spouse. A gigolo/hooker can only give you pleasure every now and then, but a spouse(if you love her/him) can provide you with lifelong companionship, whether your carnal needs are satisfied or not.

You might be able to control your desire for physical love, but it doesnt mean you cant have physical love just because one is infertile. You can still kiss and even have sexual intercourse, although you won't experience any orgasms, I think. But then again, if you love(emotionally/mentally) that person, does it really matter?

Sex is important in a relationship but not the most important.

Also, one might look at it in a positive manner that atleast you dont need to worry about pregnancy!

Personally if I was madly in love with that person I really wouldn't care.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilarekhab25Angel-likeDevilThe_Other_Woman

Angel-likeDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

Which one is more important mental love or physical love?
Mentallll! C'mon, it takes more than a hot or a beautiful body to love, and that is heart!

If you get to know that your partner is physically inactive but a very good human being would you still live with him/her?
Like I said, I would stick with him because I love him, not his body. Plus, physical attraction doesn't last long.. well, that's what I believe. I have seen old people being madly in love with each other, and old folks are physically.. you know. Ermm So why can't love be possible when the other person is incapable of love-making or whatever..
It takes a heart to love, not boobs or hot bodies. And besides, what is an eternal love compared to a few minutes or hours of sexual pleasure?! Confused Silly

What if you get to know that your bf/gf will not be able to give you physical love will you still continue with the marruage?
Again, I love "him" not his body. So what if the guy doesn't give any physical love, I might have to consider an adoption agency.

Is it possible to live a life without physical love?
Yes Stern Smile 

This topic reminds me of the movie "A Beautiful Mind". Jennifer Connelly and Russell Crowe do have physical relationship initially but turns out that the guy is a paranoid schizophreniac, and as a result of a side-effect from treatment, his "physical" relationship with her is affected.
Jennifer Connelly is worried and upset initially but then she continues to love him and help him come out of his schizophrenia. And this is a real-life story of a Nobel Prize winner John Nash.

So, if you REALLY are in love with the impotent person, you can always have a physical relationship, but then you won't be able to pro-create.
If it's something like what happens to Russell Crowe, then it does upset the potent partner a little bit but then, it's nothing compared to emotional love that is eternal...

EDIT : I agree with OBJ, you can always kiss and hug the lover.

Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 30 December 2010 at 7:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarriorThe_Other_Woman

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by old-black-joe

"mental love"

I think you meant emotional love, but yeah whatever they'e practically the same thing.

Love itself is mental. Why would anyone do such a thing? LOL

Anyway, I wanted to clarify Jonaki do you mean actual erectile dysfunction or the guy is just shooting blanks?

More later.

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

"mental love"

Anyway, I wanted to clarify Jonaki do you mean actual erectile dysfunction or the guy is just shooting blanks?

More later.

W.T.F is erectile dysfunction Ouch

JonakiIoveu...Good topic.....sorry ...Late for party ..so more later...LOLTongueWink

Edited by Believe - 30 December 2010 at 8:06am

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

"mental love"

More later.

Shooting blank means?

Well the guy ha no urge or interest in having sex.He never even touched his wife.

BTW,once I read in a newspaper article that a guy had sexual desires.He also hugged,kissed his wife and made love.But the wife never got any sexual pleasure.She felt immense pain and her body was never satisfied.Later after a checkup it was revealed that the man is impotent.Now my question is how can an impotent man have sexual desires?Why does he want to make love?And how is he satisfied when the wife is not?I know a very little about these things.can you shed light?

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Believe, "erectile dysfunction" means the guy just can't either get it up or keep it up.  This usually leaves the woman frustrated and insatiated. 

okie....Thanx for the info...gtgo...otherwise u can read more cra cra things from me ...no probs ...next year lolLOL.....happy new year to all....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top