Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

^*^VEER ICHCHA'S (VEECHA) THREAD 3 ^*^ (Page 114)

Radhajee IF-Dazzler
Radhajee
Radhajee

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
arey loogoon mughe bhi veer aur iccha bohet pasand hain. yeh thread awesome hai yaar, itni achi pics...shukria

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nutmeg7

nutmeg7 IF-Dazzler
nutmeg7
nutmeg7

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by animalgirl

arey loogoon mughe bhi veer aur iccha bohet pasand hain. yeh thread awesome hai yaar, itni achi pics...shukria
welcome to the forum and our lovely veecha thread....good to see another veecha lover here...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhajee

Radhajee IF-Dazzler
Radhajee
Radhajee

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nutmeg7

Originally posted by animalgirl

welcome to the forum and our lovely veecha thread....good to see another veecha lover here...Smile

haan haan veecha fan hi hooon
nutmeg7 IF-Dazzler
nutmeg7
nutmeg7

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
its the best phase in uttaran.....i hope they end the show soon...with veecha happily together and taps in mental asylumBig smileBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8queen_of_heartstiny15

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged

its the best phase in uttaran.....i hope they end the show soon...with veecha happily together and taps in mental asylumBig smileBig smile

Hope they end it soon with a happy VeechaBig smile and a sad, insane and crying TapasyaCry writing on the walls of the mental asylum, 'Ichcha is my sister...Ichcha, will you please forgive me'..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nutmeg7queen_of_heartstiny15

nutmeg7 IF-Dazzler
nutmeg7
nutmeg7

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Hope they end it soon with a happy VeechaBig smile and a sad, insane and crying TapasyaCry writing on the walls of the mental asylum, 'Ichcha is my sister...Ichcha, will you please forgive me'..
what a lovely thought hermionee.....or i will use cruciatus curse on tappu...lolLOLLOL
hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged

what a lovely thought hermionee.....or i will use cruciatus curse on tappu...lolLOLLOL

Actually I got this idea from some Kamal Hassan movie where he is a serial killer who lands up in a mental asylum in the end and asks for forgiveness from his wife played by Sridevi, whom he tried to kill...

I would like to use either the memory charm 'Obliviate' or the the Imperius curse 'Imperio' so that Taps thinks she is Ichcha's slave....LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nutmeg7tiny15

nutmeg7 IF-Dazzler
nutmeg7
nutmeg7

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged

Actually I got this idea from some Kamal Hassan movie where he is a serial killer who lands up in a mental asylum in the end and asks for forgiveness from his wife played by Sridevi, whom he tried to kill...

I would like to use either the memory charm 'Obliviate' or the the Imperius curse 'Imperio' so that Taps thinks she is Ichcha's slave....LOL
yeah and its high time ichcha should change her attitude now....btw veers reaction would be great to see when he will come to know about the child...LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8queen_of_hearts

Go to top