thanks for πŸ˜ƒ very hot jodi's romantic moments😳
xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: intruderfast

wow xavi, waht a treat this is, i am hyperventilating seeing this pics

my eyes r never leaving iccha, how i wish i could replace that nanduπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
btw u have admitted , u r dead, can't breath anymore, so iccha is mine nowπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i could nt breathe at first but now im okay...ur hyperventialted so thats more dangerous.....shes already with me...dead or alive..πŸ˜†......that episode was sooo good...the rose petals shower was great!!!😳
xavivilla thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

Thanks for the pics Xavi... they are beautiful... both of them look fabulous together...specially Ichcha looks so gorgeous in this red saree... she truly is an innocent beauty...

and you better take care of that breathlessness of yours... keep some emergency treatment available next time you are looking at ichcha's pics.. otherwise you know what cud happen...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

no problem.......i have a plan...when ever it feel that i will faint by looking at iccha,,,i quickly move my eyes to NANI'S photos....my bbody gets a shockkk,....bring me back to life..πŸ˜†
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice pics Cali........She looks like an angel in the pic where Veer is with candle .......
Stacking of the pics makes it look even more beautiful
Edited by divy609 - 13 years ago
xavivilla thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: divy609

Nice pics Cali........She looks like an angel in the pic where Veer is with candle .......

Stacking of the pics makes it look even more beautiful

ur the 1st one to say that stacking pics are more good...many perfer single photos....thanks a LOT divya πŸ˜ƒ
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xavivilla

no problem.......i have a plan...when ever it feel that i will faint by looking at iccha,,,i quickly move my eyes to NANI'S photos....my bbody gets a shockkk,....bring me back to life..πŸ˜†

OMG ..nani a shock treatment .... 🀣🀣🀣...
dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
xavivilla thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

OMG ..nani a shock treatment .... 🀣🀣🀣...

yes ...its work everything...πŸ˜†
Radhajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: veechafan123

😊I had butterflies in my stomach watching the awesome veecha scenes yday. Veer was looking so happy with ichcha. What a wonderful chemistry between them. Every scene was picture perfect. I am waiting for Vijaya's VM now :) and Xavi's pics too. cjs...thnx for posting these pics. I cant get enough of them

Cali ka bohet wait hota hai yahan per..πŸ˜†
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

totally dead

No words to say..........so beautiful...cant stop myself from making a vm now...πŸ˜†...great pictures Xavi & Charu...πŸ‘