^*^VEER ICHCHA'S (VEECHA) THREAD 3 ^*^ - Page 78

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by vijayam

Thanks Rahul...for watching it....😊....so you've changed ur profile photo to the ICC world cup logo... 😊

Yes because i desperately want INDIA to win this timeπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³yar sachin deserves one world cup under his beltπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Yes because i desperately want INDIA to win this timeπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³yar sachin deserves one world cup under his beltπŸ˜ƒ

Let's see, lots of speculation going around....I do wish India wins this time....😊...
i m so much confused  that whats the story behind satya sanchi track?πŸ˜•what will happen next?any idea?😳
Originally posted by sahera

i m so much confused  that whats the story behind satya sanchi track?πŸ˜•what will happen next?any idea?😳

Sahera, ut has become so boring that its getting difficult to even speculate what will happen next...I tried doing it couple of time, and everytime the reverse happens...
so we shud think of the worst that will happen....and then we may in for a pleasant surprise.πŸ˜†
if cvs can think positive (??), then satya & sanchi should help iccha getting her right place in b house, taps exposed, kicked out of b house, iccha pregnant...and everyone happy for some time....and then may be satya shows his true colors by cheating veer in  business...and then the story moves to some painful times for b parivar with iccha being a solid support there....in parallel they can show taps marrying rathod...so we have 2 kids again to run the story forward.....

now nothing all this will happen...instead we will see satys getting closer to iccha..being misintertred by b parivar..iccha preggy.....veer will suspect this as not being his child....iccha kicked out of b house...😑

btw, please do watch my Veecha vm part 5 I published yesterday....πŸ˜›
Edited by vijayam - 13 years ago

Sahera, ut has become so boring that its getting difficult to even speculate what will happen next...I tried doing it couple of time, and everytime the reverse happens...
so we shud think of the worst that will happen....and then we may in for a pleasant surprise.πŸ˜†
if cvs can think positive (??), then satya & sanchi should help iccha getting her right place in b house, taps exposed, kicked out of b house, iccha pregnant...and everyone happy for some time....and then may be satya shows his true colors by cheating veer in  business...and then the story moves to some painful times for b parivar with iccha being a solid support there....in parallel they can show taps marrying rathod...so we have 2 kids again to run the story forward.....

now nothing all this will happen...instead we will see satys getting closer to iccha..being misintertred by b parivar..iccha preggy.....veer will suspect this as not being his child....iccha kicked out of b house...😑

btw, please do watch my Veecha vm part 5 I published yesterday....πŸ˜›

u know wht i think we r giving them ideas and just 2 show they dont copy our ideas they reverse it and show us, bass, yahi hau reason, we stop discussing it and we wwill let them use their brains, if any left πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hi, am back again with another VM..πŸ˜›.....this one is close to heart.....collated my favorite ones....saved for the last....my Valentine day gift to Veecha fans.....couldnt do anything great due to lack of time.....but I'm sure you will as always like and give your wonderful comments....😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZEkYYh3GxU[/YOUTUBE]
beautiful dear
that resturant scene is realy good
i am missing the old uttaran now
its a beautiful valentine gift

please cv;s show something good on feb 14th other than accidents
                                   πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒnice + lovelyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ladybird9

u know wht i think we r giving them ideas and just 2 show they dont copy our ideas they reverse it and show us, bass, yahi hau reason, we stop discussing it and we wwill let them use their brains, if any left πŸ˜†

Gosh I didnt notice I made so many mistakes in my post....πŸ˜†..just typed in a hurry....you're right...I'm kind of bored to even think about whats going to happen any more...I just wish Veer's character is not maligned....I watched uttaran for 2 months continuously just for Veer....it was tough for me to quit, but now I"m at peace...not watching any serials at all....😊
Originally posted by ichvee

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒnice + lovelyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks ichvee...I guess this for the vm...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by neenu55

beautiful dear
that resturant scene is realy good
i am missing the old uttaran now
its a beautiful valentine gift

please cv;s show something good on feb 14th other than accidents

Thanks neenu, there was so much honesty & love in Veer's eyes during those days...😊....I wonder if they will show something special on feb 14th...I do wish so....it will be the first for Veecha post marriage....does any one even remember any more that they are newly married...πŸ˜•