will they show the remaining 6 months of her py

please cv;s fast forward it

acc to uttaran 6 months means 1 or 2 yrs

i have no patience to watch that much nautankies
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: vijayam

See the preg thing is still fishy...as Dr.Soni was not present..some other doctor has done the examination and she was going quite hyper..😊....so theres much more to this taps preg...am sure...

This is gonna be the twist if there's any
Usually Docs tell Eat this Take care of her health to Husbands lekin yahan par That lady was telling Nani's dialogues ........It establishes a bond nd all
divy609 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijayam

you think taps is going to allow mai to do that..she is so evil...will overpower mai...oh all this sound so depressing...

Mai nd Daddaji Yaar Strong opposition πŸ˜†If they really want they can do it and ye kuch nahin kar sakti except shout
divy609 thumbnail
Originally posted by: smeenakshi76

Which article. can u share

There's one long back which said UT is heading for a leap nd the kids i.e. Sparsh and tat other gal will come back to play the kids again...
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divy609

Mai nd Daddaji Yaar Strong opposition πŸ˜†If they really want they can do it and ye kuch nahin kar sakti except shout

Mai will say u took away my son(as she was responsible for Vansh's death) ... so in return I take yours... now u will know how it feels...tit for tat...πŸ˜†
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

Mai will say u took away my son(as she was responsible for Vansh's death) ... so in return I take yours... now u will know how it feels...tit for tat...πŸ˜†

Good one..πŸ‘πŸΌ....lekin vansh to sirf iccha ka hi beta banega....yeh hamara vishwas hai..😊
xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divy609

Mesmerizing one Xavi Beautiful⭐️

thanks but vijayum..ur PART 3..I WAS WAITING FOR IT!!!!..so glad to see the video...BRILLIANT HARD WORK AND TOTALLY MINDBLOWING to see veecha scences with nice music selections..thxs again..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xavivilla

thanks but vijayum..ur PART 3..I WAS WAITING FOR IT!!!!..so glad to see the video...BRILLIANT HARD WORK AND TOTALLY MINDBLOWING to see veecha scences with nice music selections..thxs again..πŸ‘

Thanks Xavi...glad you liked it....making something very special for valentine's day...more professional looking..and I'll be using some of the pictures posted by you....so looking forward to some great pics from you...😊
xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
viyayum...omg ur making one for valentine...omg.. i am soo looking forward to that....i'll post many pics here for u to use them...and if u need my help..don;t hesitate to ask..what video making programm u going to use..