^*^VEER ICHCHA'S (VEECHA) THREAD 3 ^*^ - Page 10

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by nikki81usa

hi xavi....i cannot see these pics

hi nikki can u c the pics now

i wish we could see veecha together in real life too😍but we r just fans so we can't say this,its their personal matter.but i m too much in luv of veecha jodi.🤪what u say?😃 Edited by sahera - 13 years ago
i too wish veecha were a real jodi too but kya kare its nandmi now...like u said we cant say anything abt their personal life. I too love Veecha so much I am addicted to veecha😊
Originally posted by sahera

i wish we could see veecha together in real life too😍but we r just fans so we can't say this,its their personal matter.but i m too much in luv of veecha jodi.🤪what u say?😃 

I too love Veer n Ichcha pair... love n wait to watch them on screen in Ut...
when u say real life then do u mean as Veer n Ichcha...then yes wud love to see them perform on other platforms too... they were too good in that cindrella performance... and wud definitely like to see them even in behind the camera scenes n interviews as in SBB n SBS.... inspite of the height difference they look so good together...❤️
but if you speak as....  Nandish n Tina getting involved in real life ... then I think its a little difficult...  first of all there is a big age difference... Tina is just nineteen too young where as Nandish (I am not sure but i read somewhere) is almost 30... ok I agree that age does not matter when one is in love ...but Nandish n tina are not in love ... Nandish is currently involved with Rashmi...and planning to get married... and tina has a long way to go... ..and with her beauty n a good person that she is ..will get her real life prince charming very soon...😊

Yes.. I am totally in love with VeeCha pair n wud love to see lots n lots of good scenes, romantic n otherwise, of them....😳
Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by xavivilla

hi nikki can u c the pics now

Hi xavi...i can these pics now....but all of pics posted by you have this box saying that pics has been moved or deleted. I really like your creation and would really appreciate if you can do something so that i can see the pics. Thank you so much
le, i am here after ages n since then ppl started disappearing🤣 .....
Originally posted by JustJ

lovely work vijaya

Thanks Jaya, done with preparing dinner & getting bored....😊...thinking of veecha very frequently donnow why..😕
thinking about veecha ?? happens , they will be inn ur head as long as u dont get bored with them ......... wat did u make ?? can i have a bite ........
Originally posted by JustJ

thinking about veecha ?? happens , they will be inn ur head as long as u dont get bored with them ......... wat did u make ?? can i have a bite ........

Wish I cud share with you....today am on leave so prepared nice dinner....Rice/Roti, Sambhar, stuffed brinjal, dal makhani & gajar halwa....😊
Yummy........... sounds awesome

so wat r u expecting in todays episode ??