Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [30/12, Epi 45] (Page 4)

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
first 2 parts - chikoo-arjun scene were hilarious - a hi 5 for tht
actually good episode with everybody's reaction n i was laughing thinking the song in ishquiya:

Ibn-e-batuta Lyrics

Ibn-e-batuta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ..

Ibn-e-batuta ta ta
Bagal mein joota ta ta
Ibn-e-batuta ta ta
Bagal mein joota ta ta
Pehne to karta hai churrr
Udh udh aave aa aa, daana chugey aa aa
Udh udh aave aa aa, daana chugey aa aa
Udh jaave chidiya phurrr

Ibn-e-batuta ta ta, bagal mein joota ta ta
Udh udh gaave, daana chugey ye
Udh jaave chidiya phurrr
Phurrrrrrr ..

Ibn-e-batuta

Ibn-e-batuta

Yeehehh Agley mod pe, maut khadi hai
Arey marne ki bhi, kya jaldi hai

Ibn-e-batuta

Agley mod pe, maut khadi hai
Arey marne ki bhi haiii kya jaldi hai
Horn bajake, aawat janme
Hoo durghatna se, dher baji hai
Chal udh ja udh ja phurrr phurrr
Ibn-e-batuta ta ta
Bagal mein joota ta ta
Udh udh aave aa aa , daana chugey aa aa
Udh jaave chidiya phurrr

Ibn-eeeeeeeee-batuta

Ibn-eeeeeeeee-batuta

Dono taraf se, bajthi hai ye
Aaye hai zindagi, kya dholak hai

Dono taraf se, bajti hai ye
Aaye hai zindagi, kya dholak hai
Horn bajake, aa bagian mein
Arrey thoda aa gaye, ghajro datt hai
Arrey chal chal chal udh ja udh ja
Phurrr, phurrr, phurrr

Ibn-e-batuta ta ta
(Ibn-e-batuta ta ta)
Bagal mein joota ta ta
(Bagal mein joota ta ta)
Udh udh aave aa aa
(Udh udh aave aa aa)
Daana chugey aa aa
Udh jaave chidiya phurrr

I was thinking kahin to arjun as bodyguard 'phurrrrr' with arohi on the wedding dayROFL 
yaar just felt so much chikoo intentionally doing all of this for arohi and arjun become closer but y is he doing tht,he cant be such a joker thinking tht bringing arohi's man with him and flirt for the man to be jealousROFLROFL
i will say this episode is for chikoo,love itROFL
and as for the hug, itne distance wali hug-  yaar.even friends hug closer than that ROFLROFLROFL
a 5/5 on this one

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
OMG - just like last time they spolt the theme bin tere when the lovers were with other babes, this time a hug with arohi and chikoo on the song 'tu jaane na' - the same mistake! but yeah we love the 'flashback' - Love this bit again on showing how Arjun is a mature lover and knows he will take time to win arohi back - he feels numb and then felt warmth in flashbacks rather than felt a pain what chikoo wanted him to feel. itni badi khitchidri in music- ab gauri's theme on arjuhi- itkara on arjun's side. i love this song but stil y this khitchdri Wacko but o yeah love the determination and confidence of winning of this lover. kitna inkaar she will do, he kknows shedoes not mean it- o yeah arohi - he will win u with love just like u won him with love - baby, dont be so moody now - ab its time to bhago   arjun ke saathROFL and for cheekoo's face in the car,that was damned funny
 Arohi Dj scene - Ouf , dj bangayi daadima LOL and Arohi,yeah,close ur 'mann'(mind) but sweety love happens by heart felt and ths is open nah, to overall good answer to daadi maaa bas yeh rhona dhona should be wiped away now , thik hein LOL

the coming of the twins sis were damned funny - sure they gonna be helping hand for arohi to realise who she loves by they flirt with arjun..Wink
o i did not know i will get to see it in the next scene and i love it the way shefu (shes my fav guys - so cool- non judgemental, uhh she will not impose but she noz the words when to say) lol - yeah she just says the right word to Arohi when she was hyper - it seems there is new gang forming: Gang to make Arohi realise comprise of arjun,rashi,billumakhu,shefu and now the 2 twins! kewl,like it
chiku+rajveer on dostana theme was funny too.

anyway Arohi sweety an thoi si samaj kar yaar ke tum 7 dinon mein shaadi nahin kar sakete ho! still all the best with mongator chikoo.

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
yet to read the posts Tongue     got to know Arohi got jealous today ,  m loving it.  want to see more of this jealousy track. Embarrassed 

but nisha love the siggie and the emoticons in ur last post real cute. 

edit : running to watch today's epi after reading several posts Embarrassed looks like arjun is back in full form and I love it.

just saw arjun and arohi talking outside the car   Embarrassed and cheeku  doing circus inside  LOL.  loving arjun's lines, and wait wait did he just say 'tum apni marzi se mujhse shaadi karogi'  pyar se shaadi tak itni jaldi ShockedClap ,  I want to guess but again it may not happen so lets just wait Tongue.  off to watch next part .

ROFL  cheeku got child locked and he is wondering who is the child ROFL arey tum hi to ho jo arjun ko hi apna bodygaurd banaya,   aur kaun aisa bachpana karta haiLOL,  even after he said 'is child lock ko theek karo'  arjun doesnt do it ROFL 

wow he looks at her and she looks back Clap  loved his smile and her hesitation Thumbs Up

question to DJ - you are not going to solve Arohi's problem, then why are you again reminding her about arjun and dadu and izzat and parivaar and making her lie to you and herself .

what an entry at 'jiju kaun hai' 'woh rahe'  Clap , I am love coffee and cookie.   Arohi looks at cheeku and says 'goodlooking and caring bhi'  Confused couldnt she have looked at arjun and said that Embarrassed

ha haa the girls found out who the real jiju is ,  its Arjun ofcourse,  they have a fine eye na.  and loved Arohi getting jealous and arjun aware of all that and playing along Clap.  shefali sahi pakdi arohi ko good Embarrassed.   cheeku bahut roph laga raha hai ,  beware bacchu  when Arjun gets back arohi just  be ready to  face the storm.  

loved the episode  Star  and also writing her, missed it.   

Edited by kavyasam - 30 December 2010 at 11:10pm

-Olly-Anjalii...xXx

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:57am | IP Logged
oh so finally got to read ur analysis kavya..missed ur takes...love reading them!!..:)..will edit mine later!ROFL

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:53am | IP Logged
updated mine on the main post Big smile

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

shiviloveskmh Senior Member
shiviloveskmh
shiviloveskmh

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:23am | IP Logged
m soo sorry m late...bt still.
So last nyts epi was nyc i liked... Ahha arjun was naughty last nyt tryng to make arohi jealous...n haha arohi mein kahan chikh rai hun..shefali arohi tu chikh rai hai..:p loll it was nyc...arohi ko fark par raha tha ..n cookie n coffe lol both of dem r funny bilkul sai pehchana jiju ko... Arjun-arohi both of dem wer awesome..superb expressions n evrythn... Nyc epi.. Clap

Edited by shivanimalhotra - 31 December 2010 at 6:25am

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Go to top