Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [30/12, Epi 45] (Page 3)

arjuhi4evr Goldie
arjuhi4evr
arjuhi4evr

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged

I lykd arjuns dialog Thumbs Up- Mujhe daal banani nhi aati ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

arshravi Senior Member
arshravi
arshravi

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
I LOVE Cookies and and I like Coffee Big smile and am very sure i'm going to like this Cookie and Coffee of KMH2 aswell.  They sure have taste Thumbs Up Found Arjun Handsome and Hawt.....

The car scene after the Hug was Good.  Chiku said 'Mere ghar mein to koi bachcha nahi hai' ROFL i dont think he knows the difference between a kid and a grown up then.  I think he should ask his MUMMY Wink

Arohi is finally getting jealous!! I LOVE it.  Am so happy Shefali is their to remind her that she still has feelings for him Big smileBig smileBig smile

Cant wait till tomorrow now!! The episodes are soo interesting, they actually seem shorter and shorter Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

nilo-kmh Senior Member
nilo-kmh
nilo-kmh

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Great acting By Karanika!!

I loved todays epi because:

The Arjuhi Convo in the beginning!! I love the way Arjun waits patiently for Arohis Confession!!!
The Dj-Arohi Convo!! Arohi herself is very confused about her feelings!!
And when she said Dadu ki beti hoon...awww!! that was really cute!!
Arohis Cuzs!! omg they were sooo Funny!!
Arohis Shouting!! hhahahaah Shifali is soooo Awsome!! She knws exactly that Arohi loves Arjun!!
Chiku needing children Locker...ROFL
and Chiku being gay....hahahahahaha LOL

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
do i have a lot to catch up guys?
will have mine takes soon

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
great takes guys :)) where r the others? :(

will update later after watching :))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Arohi got on my nerves at the start of the episode, the way she treated Arjun. I know she is angry but it is obvious in those flashbacks that Arohi has not forgotten her time with Arjun, she needs to stop acting like he is such a jerk when in reality he was really good to her and even saved her life. He is trying to turn his life around and is fighting for her, she needs to stop being so mean. I did get a laugh out of Chikku who was watching everything and wondering what was going on, he was completely ignored by Arjun and Arohi LOL I loved Arjun in this scene, telling Arohi that he doesn't steal someone's dreams and how he will win her with love. How could Arohi not melt hearing Arjun speak? I know I did Day Dreaming

Loving Cookie and Coffee, thinking Arjun was their jiju and succeeding in making Arohi jealous. What a great scene, even Shefali was happy to see Arohi admit her jealousy.

I hope Arohi tells Chikku off, he is taking advantage of Arjun now. I know Arjun is doing this to win Arohi but there is a limit to everything, he shouldn't have to be Chikku's slave.

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
24.12.10 = if i have to rate it ,mine will be 3/5.
+: The wind of change - the promise between brother sister
 - he shrewd mind of RPS,he knows Arjun will return , he jus need to throw an ace - the constant beautiful friendship of billu makhand - the focused image on mrs singhania about the root of why in this family there is no closeness - the love between rps and mrs - then comes to the ahluwalia- happy family feel- again when arjun got beaten showed bua in pain - preparing the past will be on bhua-rps-mrs singhania- the evil mind and how it is manipulating th husband-actually a new love forming between rajveer and gauri - start with deep  manipulation but then their complement to each other as love

-: so common theme - nothing innovative or new.

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Rating on this one: 4/5
1 bonus on the heatwarming dialogue on Arohi's dialogue on her pain on arjun's hurt then followed by the flute that arjun played, the flute is an important instrument,it showed that he wa a calm guy and focused which was wrongly utilised by RPS,the focus was manipulated to hold a gun, followed by the dialogue between rashi and arjun with the still 'angered but subdued' makhand and the contrast in the ahluwalia and singhania! o yeah guyzz with the blend of KMH1 music,so good to listen to them!
Ab yeh urjan of Arohi that seems she is being carried by waves of family strings but they could not beat supposedly fate as fate is supporting us,arjun's change and arohi's turmult,nice!
i think thts it on brief of this episode.
ler me watch on 28th
+ love

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Go to top