Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [30/12, Epi 45] (Page 2)

vaishnavi... Senior Member
vaishnavi...
vaishnavi...

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
reserved Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged
resLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
@Chill-out...loved ur take...HugClap
at the beginning i was also angry at arohi..Angry....i dnt like the way she talks 2 arjun so rudely..Disapprove...and she is ignoring everything in his eyes n heart even though she can see it..Disapprove..and she is also hiding her feelings which is makin it worse for her as she is suffocatin inside...Ouch...nw i really think arohi has totally forgotton pundit jee's words n the fact that arjun is her jeeven saathi har janam main...Embarrassed...arohi wake up..LOLLOL...dnt let ur mind take over ur heart...Ouch...remember DJ's words...u can't control ur heart no matter how much u want too...n arohi...u also know u r fallin for ur monster even more each day...Heart
i wish there is someone hu can support arjuhi's love...rite nw there is only shefali...n now even DJ wants arohi 2 marry cheeku...i wish someone recorded the video of cheeku running away and arjun takin the bullet for arohi...n show it to the Ahluwalia's...Wink
btw den he rbeing jealous and sayin her bak bak made me happy...n her reaction after cheeku told arjun to pick his stupid hanki up...Star

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 30 December 2010 at 9:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19kavyasam.Jane..

kkrock Groupbie
kkrock
kkrock

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Rocking episode...dat cheeku is just so stupid...achha hua arjun ne usse child lock me band kr diya...rofl!! N i luvd da way arjun was jalaaoing arohi...bs arjun issi tarah lage rho...n ya dose 2 new items were also theek thaak

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
HELLO PPL Smile

so d new name of show is KITNE FOOD ITEMS HAI LOL after chiku now welcome coffee n cookie ....n i m sure rasmalai ,kulfi n golgappa is also in d future list TongueLOL

anyways show started wid "tu janne na ........"Day Dreaming haye...liked arjun's presence of mind that how to talk wid aarohi alone without chiku ...n aarohi bhi mana nahi kar paye Wink Thumbs Up overall gud scene .

liked aarohi's jealousy also  Embarrassed haye bichari kya kare ...
NA WO INkAAR kARTI HAI
NA WO IQRAAR kARTI HAI
MAGAR PHIR BHI HAMEIN HAI YAkEEN
WO TUMSE PYAR kARTI HAI .............EmbarrassedWink
dialogues were also nice ..chachu n daddu ....LOL poor arjun mammu se daddu ban gaya in few episode ....after all this show is running on rajdhani express TongueWinkLOL

DJ n aarohi's convo was also good ...can relate wid aarohi this time ...she is trying to b a gud daughter first ...ok ...fair enough ...but my intution is saying that this DJ IS GOING TO SAY IN D END " JAA AAROHI JAA ...." LIkE AMRISH PURI OF DDLJ ..WinkBig smile d way she is d part of each n every moment of their love story ...i m hoping that she will support them ....after all aarohi  is giving a big kurbaani 4 family ...let see Smile

1 thing i noticed that d black shirt he is wearing as his uniform was d same he wore at d jungle time ??Tongue correct me if i m wrong . but if this is true then hats off too balaji's designers ..ye nahi sudhar sakte TongueSleepy

n that 2 new food items wereLOLLOL only gud thing was ki unhone apne asli jiju ko sahi pehchana Wink so they r not bewaoof LOL

d only thing is confusing me that how many more family members r going to join them .....itne ahuluwalias already kafi nahi hai....gosh ...Dead n 1 more daddi is already due ....Confused

chalo overall gud epi ...but i m disappointed wid TRPs again ...there is no TRPs of last week bcoz d show was not in top 100Cry not deserving to b in TRP list acc to TAM ratings.Cry
hope 4 d best .

P.S. karan's expressions r mindblowing n playing an imp part in d show 4m last some episodes n so as 2day ...ClapClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14Du_NishkavyasamAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Lovely takes, everyone!

@Anjali: Thanks for liking my takeEmbarrassed You're right. Arohi needs to remember the Pandit's words and more importantly, what all Arjun did for her! Its shocking how she remembers only his betrayal and not his loveErmm

@Shikha: ROFL ROFL ROFL Shaadi ka ghar hai. Mehmaan aayenge toh khanne-peene ka dhyaan toh rakhna padega na!ROFL ROFL

SHIKHA19kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
lovely take Shikha...and yh..there r already too many family members..esp in Alhuwalia family...OuchSleepyLOL...and C+C i only liked dem cuz they made arohi jealous...and yh..they r nt dumb and recognised their real jeeju..EmbarrassedTongue...rite now there is only one arjun-arohi supporter n that is Shefali....CV'S..we want more arjuhi supproters..it will make the story interestin..Wink...i want DJ 2 b a arjuhi supporter...and daddu too....even if Lovedeep bua is a arjuhi supporter den that wud b great too...Star....i wanna see arohi wear sari's nw...EmbarrassedHeart...and arjun as always looks so hot and dashin watever he wears and always sends me too dreamland...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

and TRPS' have made me really upset..CryCry...i don't understand that why can't imagine promote KMH2 well and properly...jus promoting it in the channel is nt enuf..wen they know that their channel always gets less trp's...they really need 2 start promoting KMH2 outside their channel....n last week it wasn't even in the top100..Shocked..Disapprove ..this is what i hate abt imagine...they dnt promote KMH2...n they dnt listen to us wen we rite on their wall...OuchAngryCryCry

SHIKHA19kavyasam.Jane..

Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
hahaha..ROFL..so true..LOLLOL...and if the food gets over den their always cookie and coffee...also cheekushake and Gauri's icecream and cold drink...ROFLROFLROFL

and yhh....i also dnt like that fact that arohi isn't remembering wat arjun did for her..ConfusedOuch...maybe she shud get the bullet she kept out of her drawer and see it for a few mins...phir sab yaad ayega usi...Wink....

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 30 December 2010 at 10:20am

SHIKHA19kavyasam.Jane..

Go to top