Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [30/12, Epi 45]

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Heya guyz..πŸ€—
For ppl who love the show n love analyzing herez a common destination..so pour in & share your views/thoughts about the episode/show..
Few rules to keep the discussion flow nice. :)

1. No actor or character bashing.
2. No derogatory terms to be used.
3. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this forum.
4. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.
Note:Permission given by the KMH2 Dev team.

hey guys, opened early because I won't be on later...

will update mine later, and read your takes later 😳

Edited:
🀣 Cheekuuuuuuuuuuu 🀣🀣🀣 child locked 🀣🀣🀣 and then says nobody in my house is a child 🀣🀣🀣i loved Arjun's attitude, he didn't say anything and just said that he will surely win her because of love and because they both love each other πŸ‘πŸ‘ i love his line "mujhe daal baana nahin aata" 🀣🀣🀣too good Arjun!!! i love you for that attitude...

Coffee and Cookie?
🀣🀣🀣 couldn't they think of better names?? i was feeling hungry when i was watching the episode and here they were talking abt coffee and hot coffee and cookie 🀣🀣 coffee is hot but that coffee wasn't hot 🀣 and cookie is yummy but she didn't look yummy 🀣🀣🀣 ok that just made me sound vulgar 🀣🀣🀣

why more characters tho??
πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ they haven't done justice with the characters already, and now they have flooded more πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ i wish they would use Sanchit and the other ladies more and what was that convo with Rajveer and Lovedeep?? πŸ˜• ok who asks that?? I was like what the hell is going on??? to make it funny they have Cheeku...oh god forgot to mention, his face was hilarious in the car 🀣🀣🀣 i couldn't even properly listen to Arjuhi's convo because i was too busy cracking up 🀣🀣

I am so happy they have Shefu talking to Arohi these days
and that expressionless boring Gauri is serving out there and the confusion between Rajveer and Cheeku and Arjun Shefu 🀣🀣🀣 It was a little stupid...but it was funny...good to have a little funny track going on 🀣🀣 and the dostana between Cheeku and Rajveer 🀣🀣🀣 i knew both weren't straight 🀣🀣🀣 Rajveer is always busy with men at the police station and Cheeku with businessmen 🀣🀣🀣🀣 neither does Gauri like Rajveer and nor does Arohi like Cheeku 🀣🀣🀣 these two are perfectly made for each other 🀣🀣 yay we got another jodi in our KMH story and im so happy that the cousins appreciated Arjun another cupid in this story?? πŸ€”

DJ and Arohi...ehhh i always thought DJ would get Arohi to follow her heart but she is too busy looking after the name of the family...πŸ€”
but i liked the scene, at least she acknowledges Arohi's feelings for Arjun....❀️

Urghhhh i hate cheeku!!!! how dare he treat Arjun like that 😑😑😑 he's a bodyguard not a buttler!! or a servant!!!! 😑😑😑 but i think Arohi will surely do something...and save Arjun from getting humiliated 😳
Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Res!🀣

-Edited-

Guys, I'm sad! Very sad!! Why did they have to repeat that scene??😭 Good for you, Shilpa, you'd missed it. "Tu jaane na" Arohi how much Arjun loves you! Why is she turning a bling eye towards him?? I've sympathised with her a lot in the past and I've always supported her because her feelings were justified. She's been betrayed and her trust had been broken but I'm sorry, now she's kind of crossing her lines, no offence to anyone😑

Even though, Chiku is the master but it was more like Arjun was ordering him to leave!🀣 🀣But what the hell is wrong with Arohi??😲 Since when did she start jumping to conclusions?? Arohi, I really love you! Please don't dilute that love I have for you!! Arjun may be a criminal, rather, may have been a criminal once upon a time but at least he's a man of principles! And as I've told Arohi time and again, she can lie to herself but not to Arjun. He can READ her! He can see her heart through her eyes unlike her own family who's refusing to see that Arohi will never be happy with Chiku.

But man, Arjun is amazing! He's so determined that he'll win Arohi that even Arohi is scared! Scared of falling in love with him even more!! Scared that she'll no longer be able to deny her feelings! Scared that her heart may win over her mind!😍

That Arohi-DJ conversation did not make any sense to me. DJ knows how Arohi feels for Arjun, she knows what kind of an effect he has on her, yet she's making her go ahead with her wedding. And Arohi does NOT know the difference between right and wrong. Otherwise she would've seen that Arjun has been right even when he was wrong (whatever that may mean).  But well, I have to admire Arohi for her dedication towards her family. At least she accepts her feelings in front of DJπŸ€”

And Bua is adorable!! I know that somewhere, she's the reason Arjun and Arohi will be together again. I love how she livens everything up just with her presence!😳

I missed the scenes of Cookies 'n' Cream whatever it was after that because I was on the phone and something tells me I didn't miss much, except Arohi getting jealous?

Anyhow I started watching again after the second break. So she is jealous and I love Shefali for rubbing it in her face!πŸ˜† OMG, those Cookies 'n' Cream think Arjun was Arohi's fiance?? In your face, Chiku! Even those two chics can see that Arjun and Arohi are meant to be together! Well lets see when the rest of the world realises this!⭐️

Memorable Quotes:

Arjun: Main logon ka daulat churata tha par kabhi kisi ke sapne nahi churaye maine. Mujhse zyada bure woh log hain jo kisi ke sapne churate hain, kisi ki jeene ki wajah churate hain.

Arjun: Main tumhe jeet loonga Arohi!

Arohi: Ab kaise jeetoge
Arjun: Pyaar se jo hum ek doosre se karte hain. Sachayi se, jo tumne mujhe sikhayi hai. Main  ek mamuli chor hoon Arohi aur main ek baar phir tumhara dill churaunga. 7 dinon mein!πŸ‘

Arjun: Iss duniya mein  kaam karne ke teen raste hain: Sahi, galat aur mera!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
okaie...i will also reserve den...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

edited...

I super loved todays epi... πŸ˜›...mainly cuz of the 2nd half and arjuhi's convo in he 1st scene...the second half was soo much bettr...😳..i got super angry wen they repeated that last scene...😑😭😭...bt den i loved it cuz of the BG...tu jaane na...❀️...it was the most best and apt song choice for that situation...⭐️...it was like arjun's dil ki baat in a song...😳...he wanted to explain 2 arohi...he wanted 2 tell arohi....that "Kitani Mohabbat Hai"..😍...he wanted her to understand his feelings..😳... n that he is not a criminal anymore..he's a gud guy..πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ..he know's she feels the same but is hiding it and putting a stone in her heart..😭😭...it was like he wanted 2 go 2 her and hug her...πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ€—...dunnoe why bt while i was writing this...i got goosebumps...☺️☺️...i so hated arohi's smirky smile...😑😑...poor arjun.πŸ˜”..hw much is he guna fight for his love..πŸ˜’...it's arohi's turn nw...πŸ˜‰...

i don't understand why arohi is being like this towards arjun.....i know because of her family n the fact she has 2 marry cheeku too.. n that arjun betrayed her by sayin he's a police officer but in real he kidnapped her...but she fell in love wid him...why cnt she see all this..πŸ˜”.....someone make her listen to the recording of pundit jee's words n show her a recording of the masqerade party...n esp show her the recording of all the things arjun did for her...esp saving her life twice..❀️....and taking the bullet 4 her....😳😍....arohi...u know all this...den stop it na..😭😭...don't try 2 make ur mind win the battle..wen u kno thats impossible...because u have already given ur keemti heart to arjun...😳❀️...n he's keepin it safe forever...😳😍❀️...overall i loved the arjun-arohi convo...it was really sweet...😳Tongue..yet i didn't like all the things arohi said to arjun...πŸ₯Ί...aww the dialouge that arjun said.."mujhe dal banana nayi ata"...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...he's sooo sweet..❀️... yay!!..naughty arjun is bac...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ....see i'm so besharam..☺️....🀣🀣....love arjun's determination 2 win arohi bac...!! he even said it on her face that he will win her back..wahoo arjun.......n miss arohi..😈....u will deff b left speechless...n will run to ur arjun...😍...because by den u wud have lost control of ur heart n mind n soul completely...☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️...u wnt b able to resist arjun's charm n love for u..😍😳...Karan was superduper cute in dis scene...☺️☺️☺️☺️Tongue😳...n Karan..ur acting...like always flawless...β­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€— πŸ€— 

and yhh chill out..!! i dnt underatand why arohi's family can't see arohi's sadness...if they r so joint and bounded wid each other..den they shud be able to feel each others's happiness and sorrow......n they shud b able 2 feel that arohi is not at all happy marryin cheeku...they shud know her dil ki baat...πŸ˜”

arohi-DJ convo made me even angry...😑...i was really thinkin that DJ mite b a cupid for arjuhi..Embarrassed..but no..even she is hell bent on arohi n cheeku marriage...😭...dese guys will regret big time......but arohi was really really gud in that scene...n the part where she was assuring DJ that she will only marry cheeku..don't worry...made me sad..😭...but arohi had 2 marry him...for her family's sake....how i wish daddu let arohi marry the man of her choice...⭐️...n I kinda like lovedeep bua nw...Embarrassed...first i thot she was a waste of time...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...bt nw i like her cuz she makes the atmostphere so nice and fun...πŸ˜›...i hope the CV's make her another arjuhi supproter...❀️...cuz rite now there is only shefali...but it wud b great if there was another family member hu suppors arjuhi's love...den the story wud b interestin too...πŸ˜‰...i hope later on DJ supports arjuhi love...😳Tongue

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo........😑😭😑😭😑😭.....i had written such a long analysis....but wen i pressed update post...my net connection went.....😑😭😭....will edit it fully tomorrow nw..πŸ˜’
πŸ€—
Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 13 years ago
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Soo Today's Episode Was Soo Good .πŸ‘....Enoyed Watching It πŸ˜‰ I've Even Read Updates 
Soo Cuute Yaar πŸ˜³ First Of All ......Would Like To Talk About The Stallers Of Today's Episode And Its Of Course Arjun , Arohi And Shefali β­οΈ They Were Amazing  Anyways ....The DJ-Arohi Convo Was Amazing And DJ Is Improving Noow πŸ˜† She's Starting To Understand Something πŸ€”
Chikku Was Hilarious Like Everyday πŸ˜† This Guuy Will Make Us Sick πŸ€£
Arjun : I Can't Make Daal πŸ€” Would Love To Help Yoou But I am Not Able To πŸ˜† Buut Arohi Was Cute There πŸ˜ Then Arjun's Challenge Toward Arohi To Win Her In 7 DaaysπŸ‘πŸΌ ( We Trust Yoou Arjun But Hope Arohi Does Also ) He's Trying His Best To Win Her And I'm Proud Of Him πŸ˜ƒ
Then Today's New Apparences Cookie And Cofee ( Fortunetely Its Not  Cookie And Biscuit πŸ€£)
Great To Watch Them Just Because They've Successed Making Arohi Jealous πŸ˜³ Even They Tough 
Arjun Was The Jijou ....Doesn't Matter Coz He's The Real Prince😍 And Not Like Chikku πŸ˜†
Arjun And Arohi's Expressions Was PRICELLESS  ...Too Good πŸ‘ Totally loved This Scene 
Arjun's Hint Of Smile ...Woow β˜ΊοΈ He Was Enjoying Doing That Soo Muuch πŸ˜†
Then Aro's Self Talk Was cuute  β­οΈ Shefali Tells Her That She Is Jealous And Then Aro's Says Noo And Then She Screams Ouut Love Yoou Shefali My Star β­οΈ
All Were Shocked And Asking Her " What's Happen ??" 
And To End With Chikku Who's behaving Just Like Arjun Is His Slave Or His Servant πŸ˜‘
The Last Scene Was Bad   Hope Arohi Does Not Let That Happen πŸ˜‰

Maria β€οΈ

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 13 years ago
LindaxXx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
looooooooooolllll reserved πŸ˜›
adhasrujana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
chikoo the joker,arjun the macho,arohi who is extremely jealous loved it😳😳
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res...🀣..btw loved naughty arjun today:)
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Chill-out...loved ur take...πŸ€—πŸ‘
at the beginning i was also angry at arohi..😑....i dnt like the way she talks 2 arjun so rudely..πŸ˜’...and she is ignoring everything in his eyes n heart even though she can see it..πŸ˜’..and she is also hiding her feelings which is makin it worse for her as she is suffocatin inside......nw i really think arohi has totally forgotton pundit jee's words n the fact that arjun is her jeeven saathi har janam main...😳...arohi wake up..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...dnt let ur mind take over ur heart......remember DJ's words...u can't control ur heart no matter how much u want too...n arohi...u also know u r fallin for ur monster even more each day...❀️
i wish there is someone hu can support arjuhi's love...rite nw there is only shefali...n now even DJ wants arohi 2 marry cheeku...i wish someone recorded the video of cheeku running away and arjun takin the bullet for arohi...n show it to the Ahluwalia's...πŸ˜‰
btw den he rbeing jealous and sayin her bak bak made me happy...n her reaction after cheeku told arjun to pick his stupid hanki up...⭐️
Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 13 years ago
kkrock thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rocking episode...dat cheeku is just so stupid...achha hua arjun ne usse child lock me band kr diya...rofl!! N i luvd da way arjun was jalaaoing arohi...bs arjun issi tarah lage rho...n ya dose 2 new items were also theek thaak
SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
HELLO PPL 😊

so d new name of show is KITNE FOOD ITEMS HAI πŸ˜† after chiku now welcome coffee n cookie ....n i m sure rasmalai ,kulfi n golgappa is also in d future list πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

anyways show started wid "tu janne na ........"😍 haye...liked arjun's presence of mind that how to talk wid aarohi alone without chiku ...n aarohi bhi mana nahi kar paye πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸΌ overall gud scene .

liked aarohi's jealousy also  😳 haye bichari kya kare ...
NA WO INkAAR kARTI HAI
NA WO IQRAAR kARTI HAI
MAGAR PHIR BHI HAMEIN HAI YAkEEN
WO TUMSE PYAR kARTI HAI .............πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
dialogues were also nice ..chachu n daddu ....πŸ˜† poor arjun mammu se daddu ban gaya in few episode ....after all this show is running on rajdhani express πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

DJ n aarohi's convo was also good ...can relate wid aarohi this time ...she is trying to b a gud daughter first ...ok ...fair enough ...but my intution is saying that this DJ IS GOING TO SAY IN D END " JAA AAROHI JAA ...." LIkE AMRISH PURI OF DDLJ ..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ d way she is d part of each n every moment of their love story ...i m hoping that she will support them ....after all aarohi  is giving a big kurbaani 4 family ...let see 😊

1 thing i noticed that d black shirt he is wearing as his uniform was d same he wore at d jungle time ??πŸ˜› correct me if i m wrong . but if this is true then hats off too balaji's designers ..ye nahi sudhar sakte πŸ˜›πŸ₯±

n that 2 new food items wereπŸ˜†πŸ˜† only gud thing was ki unhone apne asli jiju ko sahi pehchana πŸ˜‰ so they r not bewaoof πŸ˜†

d only thing is confusing me that how many more family members r going to join them .....itne ahuluwalias already kafi nahi hai....gosh ...🀒 n 1 more daddi is already due ....πŸ˜•

chalo overall gud epi ...but i m disappointed wid TRPs again ...there is no TRPs of last week bcoz d show was not in top 100😭 not deserving to b in TRP list acc to TAM ratings.😭
hope 4 d best .

P.S. karan's expressions r mindblowing n playing an imp part in d show 4m last some episodes n so as 2day ...πŸ‘πŸ‘