Disney World

Happy Birthday, Chip! :D (Page 5)

WildestDreams IF-Stunnerz
WildestDreams
WildestDreams

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chip.

My gosh! You guys are incredible! Love you all to bits! I was expecting a little something from all of you but something this lavish? Nope, that certainly didn't cross my mind!

Yeahh Chilt was able to surprise you...dancing moodStar

Pam:

What do I say? I'm dumb-founded, speechless and what not? I don't know how to react but to be amazed at how unique a gift you've presented me with! I could literally feel the letter in my hands as I read through the pages. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedI'm sooo happy that you liked it

I am truly touched by this and all the trouble you went through just to make me happy and this day all the more special! No trouble dear...I enjoyed a lot making it Big smile

I am truly very lucky to have met and earned your friendship. And you know what the best part was? You hit the bull's eye with every emotions described! The racing heartbeat, trembling hands, being emotional on looking at the picture and seeming to hear you say how much you love and appreciate me.... they were all real!

I can't thank you enough for your thoughtfulness and kind gesture, Pam! Love you to bits!
I love you tooo*HUGS*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chip.

muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:02am | IP Logged

My gosh! You guys are incredible! Love you all to bits! I was expecting a little something from all of you but something this lavish? Nope, that certainly didn't cross my mind!

Aish:

Here comes my muffin... with a super sweet message and fabulous gifts! Thanks so much for speaking so fondly of me. I really appreciate the fact that I have you as a friend and hope our friendship keeps growing stronger! I love the sigs you made for me... They're absolutely gorgeous!

P.S. I'm glad you like the food too :)

!

Nuh uhh, you're the incredible one, always helping us out and being as sweet as ever! Hug 
Same to you chip! I'm so glad you decided to join IF!! And thank you Embarrassed Hoping you, me, and chhilt stay friends forever! Hug 

BTW what presents did chhilt get ya? LOL 

Edited by aishi.muffin - 31 December 2010 at 8:02am

chip.

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:27am | IP Logged

Happy Birthday With Dots Graphic

Many many happy returns of the day, Chipsters!Hug

Sorry I was late, but I was busy making your second surprise.Tongue

I'm glad you like the pink Miley sig, I remembered pink was your favorite color so I made sure to use an extra amount of it on the sig.LOL

So I hope your day has been suuuuuuuuuuuuperb so far? Ate lots of cake? Got an uncountable number of presents?WinkStar 

Well, before we delay any longer (since I know you're trying to restrain your curiosity about my giftROFL)......

Have A Happy Birthday Purple Graphic

I made you two Toy Story 3 avis since I remember you told Aish how much you loved the movie.Embarrassed I hope you like them, as it's my favorite Disney movie too. Really portrays the true meaning of friendship amazingly.Day Dreaming

Happy Birthday, Chip! We love you!Hug

-Janu

Have A Great Birthday Red Comment

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 31 December 2010 at 8:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chip.AbhayVakil_1992muffins2waffles

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:29am | IP Logged
And GREAT thread, Chhilt! Your organized everything perfectly!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chip.AbhayVakil_1992

-Sakina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sakina-
-Sakina-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:30am | IP Logged

Sakina... and Ranbir

You guys are amazing! Thanks for all the wishes and the lovely presents! I especially love the bear... it's so sweet! Just like the both of you!

not sweeter than you,beautiful!!!

Edited by -Sakina- - 31 December 2010 at 8:32am

chip.

shininggal2008 IF-Sizzlerz
shininggal2008
shininggal2008

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:49am | IP Logged

@alisha: I love surprises so each year my family plans the day for me and I get to know nothing beforehand... I have no idea what's going to happen but I'm hoping it's something fun! :)
Wow that's so sweet. Well I am sure you will have fun with your surprises. Big smile

chip.

_Ashy_ IF-Dazzler
_Ashy_
_Ashy_

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Ashy:

I don't know what's your idea of lavish because what you've done for me is so much more than what I could have asked for. Please don't feel guilty about anything. You've always been there for me whenever I needed you and that's what matters most! I hope we continue our journey as friends for years to come! Thank you so much for all the lovely words and of course for thinking so highly of me. And the sig is simply beautiful... just like Miley :)

Oh Chip, you are truly a lovely angel. Many many happy return of the day girl...a lovely date for a  birthday...just when the new year is round the corner.

chip.

_Ashy_ IF-Dazzler
_Ashy_
_Ashy_

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Here are some more gifts for you......sorry for being so late...I know am a complete idiot!

http://www.softmyhard.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/flowers.jpg

http://www.burhanitoys.com/wholesale-soft-toys-teddy-bear.jpg

And a very special one from me....

http://store.metmuseum.org/content/ebiz/themetstore/invt/09015272/09015272_01_m.jpg

chip.

Go to top