Disney World

Happy Birthday, Chip! :D (Page 3)

muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthdayyy Chippp!!!!!!!!

OMG!

Basically, I just second everything I said in my message, but wishing health and happiness for you & your family always! Enjoy the day to the fullest! You are a very very very special person to me! Hug 

And chhilt, I want to devour this right now :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chip.

Angel-Jot. Moderator
Angel-Jot.
Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BC Special Effects Supervisor

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday once again Chippyy! And you already know how much i love your name. =D 

And amazing post Chilt! =)

-Jot.

chip.

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday to youuuuuu, PartyPartyParty
PartyPartyPartyhappy birthday toooooo youuuuu......
happy birthdayyyyyyyy
PartyPartyParty
PartyPartyPartyto my super sweet and talented font twin Chipzie....
happy birthday... toooo.... you-hooooo Party
PartyParty

haven't known you for as long as others, but long enough to know that you're a super sweet and genuine friend whose adorable posts and immense creativity make me smile every single time I see hot pink bold size 2 writing that isn't mine LOL Sooooo much love to you Chipze, here's hoping you have a happy, healthy birthday and many many more to come... God bless Hug
HugHugHugHug

A little something for the birthday girl... hope you like Wink

Edited by lola610 - 30 December 2010 at 1:41pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chip._Ashy_muffins2waffles

chhilt IF-Rockerz
chhilt
chhilt

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
@Arushi Thanks!

@Ash LOL, that means I succeeded :P

@Jot Thanks a lot!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chip.Angel-Jot.Arushi.

muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
^ Haha :P But no really, everything looked yummy. Nice work on the thread!

chip.

shininggal2008 IF-Sizzlerz
shininggal2008
shininggal2008

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:29pm | IP Logged

Hey Chip,

Don't really know you.
But many many happy returns of the day.

Happy Birthday !

May all your wishes come true.

Alisha <3

chip.

chip. Goldie
chip.
chip.

Harry Potter Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:08pm | IP Logged

My gosh! You guys are incredible! Love you all to bits! I was expecting a little something from all of you but something this lavish? Nope, that certainly didn't cross my mind!

Chhilt:

The thread is amazing and I particularly love the fact that you decided to go directly to the desserts! I'm so glad you could arrange for all those celebs to come over to my birthday party... Hehe.... And OMG! I love my gifts and needless to say, you know me so well! They're both so adorable!

Pam:

What do I say? I'm dumb-founded, speechless and what not? I don't know how to react but to be amazed at how unique a gift you've presented me with! I could literally feel the letter in my hands as I read through the pages.

I am truly touched by this and all the trouble you went through just to make me happy and this day all the more special! I am truly very lucky to have met and earned your friendship. And you know what the best part was? You hit the bull's eye with every emotions described! The racing heartbeat, trembling hands, being emotional on looking at the picture and seeming to hear you say how much you love and appreciate me.... they were all real!

I can't thank you enough for your thoughtfulness and kind gesture, Pam! Love you to bits!

Niky:

Buddy, you're a sweetheart! Thanks for the wishes and the superb trendy, cool sig! I love it and Demi too.

Sakina... and Ranbir

You guys are amazing! Thanks for all the wishes and the lovely presents! I especially love the bear... it's so sweet! Just like the both of you!

Maham:

Thanks for the lovely birthday wishes, girl! I am indeed very lucky to have you by my side too. You're a gem and I value both you and your friendship!

Sneha:

I'm honored to have you as my friend and extremely pleased to know you think so highly of me. I'm glad I could be there for you whenever you needed me because I know I can count on you to cheer me up if I ever feel blue. Let me tell you how great my gifts are! I loved the poems they're just perfect! You don't have to be sorry, Sneha… You've done so much for me already. And those sigs are just out of the world! I'm surprised you found out I like Jensen and more so that the 'Back Up Plan premiere' pics are my favorite ones. So, thanks once again… for everything!

Trisha:

Awww, the little poem 'message' is super sweet! We shall surely bake a cake together! Thanks for taking out the time to be here and wish me a happy birthday.

Maryam:

You're one of those people who never fail to put a smile on my face! Thanks for the birthday message and the gifts! I love chocolates and I surely love the sig!

Soni:

You always amaze me with how much you know about me. Jensen and Danneel are my idea of a perfect couple so you don't have to worry about me not liking it. I love it! Plus, I've always admired your creative skills so thanks, Soni! You're a great buddy and I'm glad to have met you!

Lilly:

You're a star! I love the sig, it's pink and it's Miley! Thank you so much for everything, Lilly! I'm so glad I have someone like you to turn to whenever I need someone to talk to. I hope we make more special memories as years come by. Love you!

Aish:

Here comes my muffin... with a super sweet message and fabulous gifts! Thanks so much for speaking so fondly of me. I really appreciate the fact that I have you as a friend and hope our friendship keeps growing stronger! I love the sigs you made for me... They're absolutely gorgeous!

P.S. I'm glad you like the food too :)

Dhruvi:

Gosh! Dhruvi! I don't know what to say... you've left me speechless! Thanks for remembering my birthday and getting me a present too! I really, really appreciate it! Love ya!

Ashy:

I don't know what's your idea of lavish because what you've done for me is so much more than what I could have asked for. Please don't feel guilty about anything. You've always been there for me whenever I needed you and that's what matters most! I hope we continue our journey as friends for years to come! Thank you so much for all the lovely words and of course for thinking so highly of me. And the sig is simply beautiful... just like Miley :)

Radhika:

Hey the cake looks delicious! Thanks for the message and of course my gift. It's beautiful and I truly appreciate it! :)

Shibz:

Thank you so much for the lovely words! I'm glad you could make it to my birthday party despite being busy with college. The sig is adorable! I especially like the message on it :)

Arushi:

This has got to be the best thing anyone has wished for me. I'm a strong believer of fairy tales and happy endings so for you to wish something like that for me is a big thing! Thank you so much!

And yes, you're right... Chhilt has put in a lot of effort into putting up this thread and collecting messages and gifts. So, I think I'll give her a chance to relax now.

Jot:

You're an amazing writer, Jot! You're so incredibly talented! I love the poem you've written for me. Thank you so much! Yes, you're right... we've got a lot of catching up to do. I shall PM you soon. :)

Pari:

Thanks! Edit your spot quickly... can't wait to find out what my gift is... lol :)

Sweetu:

Thanks for the wishes, pal! My day is already so cool because of you and the rest of my friends which is why I'll definitely not forget you guys! :)

Nidheya:

Thanks Nidheya! I'm hoping I would! :)

Fatima:

You're amazing, did you know that? You don't have to be sorry about not knowing my favorite actors... we're just getting to know each other :) I'm sure you could get me something next year! :)

Arushi:

Heyyyy! So glad to see you here, girl! I've missed you. Thanks for the wish, I appreciate it. :)

Lola:

I'm totally flattered! Thank you so much for all you've said and done! Especially for presenting me with the font twin title and the Supernatural Sam-Dean-Impala sig! It's absolutely stunning!

Alisha:

I can't begin to express how glad I am to have lovely people like you around me. Thank you so much for the beautiful message and the amazing sig. I really, really appreciate it! :)

Thanks for the royal treatment. I'm delighted to have you guys as friends... you rock!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot._Ashy_MagadhSundariArushi.AbhayVakil_1992-KimSungHyun--Dreamy_Girl-shininggal2008muffins2wafflesWildestDreamsshibz

shininggal2008 IF-Sizzlerz
shininggal2008
shininggal2008

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chip.

Alisha:

I can't begin to express how glad I am to have lovely people like you around me. Thank you so much for the beautiful message and the amazing sig. I really, really appreciate it! :)

Thanks for the royal treatment. I'm delighted to have you guys as friends... you rock!
I am glad that I got the privilegde to wish you. Embarrassed

chip.

Go to top