Disney World

Happy Birthday, Chip! :D - Page 4

WildestDreams thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: chip.

My gosh! You guys are incredible! Love you all to bits! I was expecting a little something from all of you but something this lavish? Nope, that certainly didn't cross my mind!

Yeahh Chilt was able to surprise you...dancing mood⭐️

Pam:

What do I say? I'm dumb-founded, speechless and what not? I don't know how to react but to be amazed at how unique a gift you've presented me with! I could literally feel the letter in my hands as I read through the pages. 😳😳I'm sooo happy that you liked it

I am truly touched by this and all the trouble you went through just to make me happy and this day all the more special! No trouble dear...I enjoyed a lot making it 😃

I am truly very lucky to have met and earned your friendship. And you know what the best part was? You hit the bull's eye with every emotions described! The racing heartbeat, trembling hands, being emotional on looking at the picture and seeming to hear you say how much you love and appreciate me.... they were all real!

I can't thank you enough for your thoughtfulness and kind gesture, Pam! Love you to bits!
I love you tooo*HUGS*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muffins2waffles thumbnail

My gosh! You guys are incredible! Love you all to bits! I was expecting a little something from all of you but something this lavish? Nope, that certainly didn't cross my mind!

Aish:

Here comes my muffin... with a super sweet message and fabulous gifts! Thanks so much for speaking so fondly of me. I really appreciate the fact that I have you as a friend and hope our friendship keeps growing stronger! I love the sigs you made for me... They're absolutely gorgeous!

P.S. I'm glad you like the food too :)

!

Nuh uhh, you're the incredible one, always helping us out and being as sweet as ever! 🤗 
Same to you chip! I'm so glad you decided to join IF!! And thank you 😳 Hoping you, me, and chhilt stay friends forever! 🤗 

BTW what presents did chhilt get ya? 😆 
Edited by aishi.muffin - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Happy Birthday With Dots Graphic

Many many happy returns of the day, Chipsters!🤗

Sorry I was late, but I was busy making your second surprise.😛

I'm glad you like the pink Miley sig, I remembered pink was your favorite color so I made sure to use an extra amount of it on the sig.😆

So I hope your day has been suuuuuuuuuuuuperb so far? Ate lots of cake? Got an uncountable number of presents?😉⭐️ 

Well, before we delay any longer (since I know you're trying to restrain your curiosity about my gift🤣)......

Have A Happy Birthday Purple Graphic

I made you two Toy Story 3 avis since I remember you told Aish how much you loved the movie.😳 I hope you like them, as it's my favorite Disney movie too. Really portrays the true meaning of friendship amazingly.😍

Happy Birthday, Chip! We love you!🤗

-Janu

Have A Great Birthday Red Comment
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
And GREAT thread, Chhilt! Your organized everything perfectly!👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sakina... and Ranbir

You guys are amazing! Thanks for all the wishes and the lovely presents! I especially love the bear... it's so sweet! Just like the both of you!

not sweeter than you,beautiful!!!
Edited by -Sakina- - 13 years ago
shininggal2008 thumbnail

@alisha: I love surprises so each year my family plans the day for me and I get to know nothing beforehand... I have no idea what's going to happen but I'm hoping it's something fun! :)

Wow that's so sweet. Well I am sure you will have fun with your surprises. 😃

Ashy:

I don't know what's your idea of lavish because what you've done for me is so much more than what I could have asked for. Please don't feel guilty about anything. You've always been there for me whenever I needed you and that's what matters most! I hope we continue our journey as friends for years to come! Thank you so much for all the lovely words and of course for thinking so highly of me. And the sig is simply beautiful... just like Miley :)

Oh Chip, you are truly a lovely angel. Many many happy return of the day girl...a lovely date for a  birthday...just when the new year is round the corner.
Here are some more gifts for you......sorry for being so late...I know am a complete idiot!

https://www.softmyhard.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/flowers.jpg

And a very special one from me....

https://store.metmuseum.org/content/ebiz/themetstore/invt/09015272/09015272_01_m.jpg
.anishaa. thumbnail
Happy Birthday Chip :) Hope you have a great day! =)
chip. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@pari:

I appreciate what you've done for me and I'm glad you remembered. So don't stress over it, Pari! Everything's super cool! :)

@swati:

My goodness! You've stunned me with this completely amazing post full of messages, sweet compliments and gifts! Is that Jensen I see there in the first sig? I love you for picking out my most favorite celebs! Thank you so much once again. You rock!

@neha:

Wow! I'm so so blessed to have met you! Everything that comes from the heart is special and I'm glad you've wished the best for me on my birthday! Thanks, girl!

@pam:

Let me join you! *dances happily* Yes, I love and absolutely appreciate what you've done for me always! *tighthug*

@aish:

Yes, hopefully we will... here's a shout-out to our friendship! :) And Chhilt... well she's been giving me gifts and has a plan to gift me the last one at 11:59 to officially end the day... Wonder what it's gonna be. :p

@lilly:

I think I'm really going to faint if receive another magnificent present! You don't know how much I love the avi.. the scenes you've picked! They're just SO close to my heart! Thank you so much, Lilly... you're a fantastic pal! :)

@sakina:

If you say so, gorgeous! :)

@alisha:

Yup! And yes, I am... Got lots of presents and hoping to get more... I know I'm greedy! lol :)

@ashy:

You're welcome! And those gifts... oh my! I can't get my eyes off the flowers and the pendant. Will definitely put in a picture of you next to mine in that soon. :)

@anisha:

Thank you, sweetie! I'm having a blast and hopefully will be totally spoiled by the time the day ends. lol :)