India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Because it is love... (Page 4)

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Hey nisha dear Awesome postClapVery well writtenThumbs UpClap ..I agree with U during sheena track Sajan friendship was at diff level their friendship became strongest during this track......Sajan became Bestest best friends during this track ......after this track ended Samrat had realised his feelings 4 gunjan...........That He loves Gunjan........ Samrat n Gunjan r 2 bodies but 1 soul.....they are made 4 each other.........they r soulmates.............Sajan's love is pure, eternal , selfless n mindblowing................If one gets hurt the tears come in another eyes..if Gunjan is in pain then tears some in samrats eyes..if samrat is hurt then tears come in gunjan's eyes......their love is Rocking .......Sajan r soulmates .............................Sajan RockThumbs UpSmileClapClap.....................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2XSilentWishesX

saniya.x IF-Dazzler
saniya.x
saniya.x

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishi_sajan

Originally posted by MoNayaKiDeewani

DONE and i edited too Big smileROFL, i want to but i don't know what to make it about Ermm ROFLROFL

How abt Shee-nah Cool ROFL

What happened to you ? Stern Smile i mean yestrday it was me and Ash who were her crazyy Deewani's and today YOU ?? ShockedROFLROFL

no yaar we can make a fun topic on her love for samrat ROFL ROFL

Do you think she loved Samrat ? If NO why did she become his GF ? ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XSilentWishesX

soniasharmin89 IF-Sizzlerz
soniasharmin89
soniasharmin89

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Omg..nishu really this topic is needed.I still remember during this track my mom always crying with gunjan because my mom is a big fan of Mohit, Sanaya and MJHT.I rememberd she talking all day what will next?she still saw that episodes with me on YT.Really those time mujhe aisa lagta tha gunjan itna bholi kyun hai dil karta tha main tv per guska kaho samrat your best friend loves you.BTW,YOu make me nostalgic.Hope to see Mohit again on screen.Really miss him and Sanaya's daily dose.

SwaNia_2XSilentWishesX

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged

well NO ROFL  Publicity.........U know our Samrat is all sharif and good so she used her make up to trap him ROFL

saniya.x

saniya.x IF-Dazzler
saniya.x
saniya.x

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged

well NO ROFL  Publicity.........U know our Samrat is all sharif and good so she used her make up to trap him ROFL

why did she want to trap the poor guy ? GeekROFL

XSilentWishesX

AttractiveAdya IF-Sizzlerz
AttractiveAdya
AttractiveAdya

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Okay  ,   usually  I  don't  comment  on  topics /  visit  MJHT  forum  but  since  I  am  here  so  I'll  might  as  well  right  what  I  feel.

SaJanEna  (SaJan+Shee  naaaaaah)

At  first  I  was  really  unhappy  with  the  way  that  track  had  commenced.  I  always  felt  that  the  track  was  sensible  but  I  didn't  want  a  girl  like  Sheena  to  enter  Sam's  life.  I  wanted   Samrat   to  get  attracted  to  a  girl   because  of  something  called  sense  and  not  just  two  pieces  of  cloth.  The  clothes  Sheena  wore  would  have  attracted  anyone  ,  even  a  drunk  person.

But  then  I  started  liking  the  track  as  it  proceeded.  Seeing  Gunjan  shedding  tears  was  plain  torture  but  still  I  somehow  managed  it  and  thought  that  those  scenes  brought  out  the  best  in  Sanaya. I  was  so  glad  to  see  that  Gunjan  didn't  be  typical  and  faced  Samrat  and  that  Chote  Kapde  waali  Bimbo  with  a  pure  smile.

Benji  was  someone  I  adored  a  lot  ,  of  course  after  Gunjan. He  not  only  proved  that  he  was  the  best  friend  Samrat  could  have  asked  for  but  also  the  sweetest  person  to  Gunjan  who  much  like  Nupur  didn't  like  Sheee  naaah!

Nupur  , if  at  all  I  ever  liked  her  it  was  during  this  track.  I  loved  her  as  a  protective  sister  who  hated  Sheena  and  often  nick-named  her.

Mayank ,  well  I  loved  him.  He  wouldn't  do  much  about  it  but  often  give  Samrat  hints  which  obviously  weren't  caught  by  him  as  he  was  in  a  dhakan  state  back  then.

Lastly  Dhakan  of  the  century  i.e  Samrat,  was  one  person  who  I  disliked  (I  could  never  Hate  him! :$ ) one  moment  and  adored  the  other  moment.Even  though  in  a  relationship  with  someone  else  always  cared  for  her  and  also  trusted  her. I  really  liked  his  clear  decision  to  choose  Gunjan's  friendship  over  Bimbo's  so  called  love.  It  was  amazing  to  see  him  break  ties  with  Sheena  when  she  blamed  Gunjan  for  the  "Zombie  fall"  

All  in  all  I  feel  this  was  a  perfect  track  and  though  it  was  painful  it  gave  us  a  couple  we  love  more  than  our  lives.

P.S  A  topic  I  was  waiting  for!

Luv  Adya / Twinnie!Hug

SwaNia_2XSilentWishesX

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged

why did she want to trap the poor guy ? GeekROFL

Scientist Geek ROFL well hmm Ermm ........because she.........knew that no other guy will feel pity for her and make her his gf. ROFL ROFL

saniya.x

.VanishingDream IF-Sizzlerz
.VanishingDream
.VanishingDream

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
4 pages alreadyShocked

XSilentWishesX

Go to top