BRIJ MATTER COMPLETLY SOLVED!!! - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
sooo true............
can bare anything for maaneet........
just hope that the wedding is in d near future.........
Ohh di chillax and enjoy!πŸ˜‰
common, you have to be a little excited for the inevitable fight now, between maan and brij!....i am soo excited!!....yup, i am being my weirdo selfπŸ˜†
plus, a fighting maan is freaking HOT!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Though it can't be proved Channi's husband has vouched against him. Brij has also attempted to murder him alongwith Geet.
In any case he has committed double murder.😑

As far as bail part is concerned I'm really wondering how it happened because if he has been convicted (for attempt to murder) he cannot be released on bail. It should be on payrol. Plus if he can get his bail now then why he couldn't get it earlier???????? He was favourite of Darji. He would have tried for his bail. ............ It's confusing.πŸ˜•

Well, not that logic should be used, since so many illogical things have happened. But Brij also admitted he killed Channi in front of the village and the police.  There would've been many witnesses.  Plus her corpse, which Gurvinder would've shown to the police.  Pretty sure the Talwar marks would match up.

They all might be circumstantial evidence, and his admission could be thrown out, but added with the proof of Geet's and Gurvinder's attempted murder (because I think both their blood might be on that talwar--as well as Maan's) it should be enough.

I've always been confused about the fingerprints on the talwar though,  since it would have so many different fingerprints, not to mention the chance of some being partially wiped away.  

It could very well be that he was never convicted, but rather awaiting trial since only about three months have passed if we are to go by Geet's pregnancy.  Even still, with his confession and the blood, I don't see how they could grant bail.  Especially considering the circumstances. A pregnant Geet and Gurvinder would be in danger.

But then again, the justice system has its own corruption and problems, and people can be bribed.  

Edited by likarsh - 13 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† cvs play with law he has already murdered channi nd da witness was her husband,brij himself admitted this  but  he is free😑   .......cvs can do anythng for drama nd twist bt u knw m happy with brij's entry πŸ˜Š   poor surely gonna get heart attack once he gets to knw geet is wud be wife of maan πŸ˜†
Originally posted by muskanp

pehle tho πŸ˜‘BRIJ😑 was only send to jail for attempt of murder!!!

now after killing the cook...I guess he will be charged for murder!!!!

😈perfect😈

muskan wondering yah sab hoga kab!!!
πŸ˜’
ek shaadi ke liya hum loogon ko kya kya jhalna pad raha hain
lekin kya karen maaneet ki shaadi hain
😳

I agree they know we are waiting for the marriage impatiently isliye woh log hame itna tarsa rahe hainπŸ˜• As long as we get a great wedding I think we'll try & bear a little of this