Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

Guys,

We finally made the interview happen. Please leave your feedback on the article in TB and also on this post...I need to thank the Mods who helped us fulfill the request. Also, Please let us know how did you find the questions?

Thanks,
DD

Very good interview ND😃.....Posted on the article too.....Thanks for arranging all this....Everyone loved reading it.....
garfield1209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

Guys,

We finally made the interview happen. Please leave your feedback on the article in TB and also on this post...I need to thank the Mods who helped us fulfill the request. Also, Please let us know how did you find the questions?

Thanks,
DD

Thanks DD  🤗 and also convey our thanks to the Mods ...The question were great and the answers greatest ..Would give the feedback there too.
blackdollphin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx a ton 4 d article... it indeed is a gr8 art. loved reading it...!!
Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
its awsm intv DD.thanx a ton........
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@DD... intelligent choice of question...... intelligent answers by yashu... never seen a better int.. recently... thank u
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ DD
Thanks for arranging this nterview. Nice to see some of our questions asked. Yashu answered brilliantly! Here is an actress with talent and brains:)
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@DD
Thank u DD...convey my thanxs to Mods also.....very happy my question was there in tb article.....Loved all the answers of Yashu......
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thaaanks DD🤗 totally loveeed the interview😍 and soo happy she answered our questions😃
Edited by bones88 - 13 years ago
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeehhh...my qustion was dere to...i m so happy...thanks DD and other Mods 4 this intr...luv u & yashu a lot...
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zennnn

@krock

thank you for making such a wonderful effort for kt's article darling. i trust you to keep reminding people about yashu's one too. let's try and get them both into top ten celebrity ranking.

ya tnx dear i am reminding them abt yashus artical also but guys dont forget abt chaska meter plz keep hitting it😃