India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Cooking Skills:Season 4 Women:Dolly Rules for me

durgeshwari Senior Member
durgeshwari
durgeshwari

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:24am | IP Logged

I caught a glimpse of dolly's cooking yesterday. Did you guys notice how amazing the dal/sambhar looked from the upward shot. It had been garnished with onion I guess!And I must add Dolly cooks with so much passion. Yesterday and day before or sometime earlier she was shown peeling aloos and man she does it so appropriately. Also she was making bhindi and followed the recipe to the "T".Wiping it with a tissue and then cooking it.She is a great cook I guess. Even rahul Bhatt and Hrishant have sung laurels about her cooking skills.Hrishant also said that she is a very clean cook unlike shweta who is a messy worker he said.i remember the day she came she overpowered shweta tiwari and made chicken much to the dismay of manoj tiwari who was stopping her.. and poeple went gaga over her cooking.Rahul bhatt said the standard of cooking has gone up.

In this respect she reminds me of.Poonam Dhillon from the last season.I remember how she made atta halwa. Amazing!!Once she was telling Vindoo how her mother told her the best way to make poori atta or something.She was really classy and seemed very motherly.

This season I also witnessed how badly Sarah cooked. In one of the episodes "aise kardchi chala rahi thi jaise cement ka halwa bana rahi ho"!!!Aur in another episode she put onion,tomato and tonnes and tonnes of masala in bindhi all at once. Stupid girl.

And there was once this drama where doodh fat raha tha ginger daalne se. pata nahin kausa nakli ginger laye the!!!and shweta tiwari was planning to serve fate hue doodh ki chaye to everybody..haha..

Veena malik.. bhaiya chapati nahin aati hai banani to kyun aati hai kitchen mein.... she makes papad like chapatis... I have seen ashmit trying so hard to tear a chapati.itni chapati nahin dabate hai stupid girl again..

So as far as cooking skills go.. I vote for dolly. please let me know your thoughts. I am a woman and cant resist noticing how they cook! 

Edited by PujaThapar - 30 December 2010 at 5:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roshniiaxeion

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:36am | IP Logged
She be a fine cook! Made some great dishes with utmost ease & was gracious in giving! Would love her to make me some delicious nehari, Siri Paya etc.
aksho Groupbie
aksho
aksho

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:39am | IP Logged
dolly is a great cook, RAHUL always said that and so did everybody else.
DOLLYji bahot dilse khana banati aur khilati hai.
i loved the way she took over the kitchen the day she arrived.
shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:43am | IP Logged
I'm all for food cooked by Dolly as long as she washed her hands after picking on her nose Ermm

Edited by shyams - 30 December 2010 at 5:49am
DarkPassenger Groupbie
DarkPassenger
DarkPassenger

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:47am | IP Logged
someone once told me that they never met a skinny woman that was a good cook..

never gave it any thought

prattsdurgeshwari

roshnii Goldie
roshnii
roshnii

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Yes the way she was cleaning the bhindi, i sud giv her a standing ovation..i dont have that much of patience 2 clean bhindis that way..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

durgeshwari

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DarkPassenger

someone once told me that they never met a skinny woman that was a good cook..

never gave it any thought

areh, who told you that ConfusedIm skinny and a good cookBig smile either that or my family are shit scared of me and dont dare say my food is yukTongue

i also noticed the whole pressing the roti routine with a tissue, rotis are like men, must be treated gently and not pressed too hard.......otherwise you end up like with a papad like SameerShocked

Sameer is a padad rigid and ready to crack............Ouch
Khaliji is a big aloo da paranta......covered with evenly rolled out firm dough and all soft on the inside
Shweta is a like masoor ki daal, liked by most and detested by some
Ashmit is partha.....starts off tough, gets burnt to a crisp on a stove, sparks and then goes all gooey!
Dolly is a mixed non veg thali........self explanatory

no offense intended just a bit of funWink

ingloriusbdurgeshwari

durgeshwari Senior Member
durgeshwari
durgeshwari

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshnii

Yes the way she was cleaning the bhindi, i sud giv her a standing ovation..i dont have that much of patience 2 clean bhindis that way..

u bet.... even i was spellbound.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roshnii

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top