6 [28.57%]
15 [71.43%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
OMG Divorce no wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
we didn't waited sooooooooo long to see ambo separation that too for forever. no
we want to see ambo together.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ganga16tr

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:12pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
He didn't know that Amrit is alive but atleast he knew that Amrit is dead. If he was that gud n if he thought that Bebo is going thru a memory loss then atleast he cud have told her that u r a widow and allowed her to live like one. How cud he ask her to live like his own wife ???[/QUOTE]

Initially Arjun didn't like Bebo and was taking revenge from the Narangs for the death of his wife. But when he realized his love for Bebo he was ready to confess everything to her; but it was Viju and the others who stopped him. I think he is good at heart; but not as good as Amrit. I strongly believe that Arjun would be the one who is helping for AmBo union this time.

ParulRatiShivi

road Groupbie
road
road

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambofan

Originally posted by road

Originally posted by sdoll

Don't utter this  road.AngryAngry we hav waited long 4 ambo & when they r 2gether we can't even think abt this. I know amrit is being stupid but this doesn't mean bebo shud take divorce.If amrit is stupid then arjun is the biggest stupid. he did so many wrong with bebo. his most worst sin is that he brought bebo in his home as his wife. how cud he?He doesn't even deserve 2 love bebo. if he loves her he shud hav been told her abt her amrit. but he never did. he is completely a selfish man. i hate him.

I wud like 2 see the show going off-air rather than ambo divorce.& many other male leads do more stupid  act than amrit. i think he isn't at fault at all. bebo really done some wrong things which amrit saw like holding arjun's hands , smiling at him, roaming & eating from his hands.If i were amrit & som1 brainwashed my head i will also do same.

Arjun didn't told Bebo about Amrit because he didn't know that Amrit is alive .. if he knows than he definitely told her ... All Khana's except Viju family thinks that Bebo is widow. Amrit before accident completely trust Bebo and also wants to give his life for Bebo and after accident what happened????Confused  If u remember when Amrit was captive of Viju he stills remember Bebo and everything and immediately hes brain washed by Viju... Disgusting and NonsenseAngry
He didn't know that Amrit is alive but atleast he knew that Amrit is dead. If he was that gud n if he thought that Bebo is going thru a memory loss then atleast he cud have told her that u r a widow and allowed her to live like one. How cud he ask her to live like his own wife ???
Arjun wife was dead and according to their family for his wife death Narang's were responsible so thats why he want to take revenge so he kept bebo as his wife but Never touched her nor Hurt her. Its Viju who torture Bebo but Arjun always try to cover Bebo.

Edited by road - 31 December 2010 at 3:34am

ParulRatiShivi

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Are yaar road may b that u like arjun & from ur POV arjun is right . but u know we r dying 4 ambo from so long & now they r 2gether so we want ambo live happily 4ever.We hope that ambo's misunderstandings will clear soon & nobody will come betwn them.

And the main thing is that arjun isn't the male lead of the show. If he were we wud like 2 see him with bebo bcoz the couple shown at 1st  time takes a huge place on our heart. we can't leave that place  4 sombody else. Infact we can't even think abt that.

I hope u'll understand it.& plz don't b angry.
road Groupbie
road
road

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sdoll

Are yaar road may b that u like arjun & from ur POV arjun is right . but u know we r dying 4 ambo from so long & now they r 2gether so we want ambo live happily 4ever.We hope that ambo's misunderstandings will clear soon & nobody will come betwn them.

And the main thing is that arjun isn't the male lead of the show. If he were we wud like 2 see him with bebo bcoz the couple shown at 1st  time takes a huge place on our heart. we can't leave that place  4 sombody else. Infact we can't even think abt that.

I hope u'll understand it.& plz don't b angry.

No dear i am not angry at all. I am interestingly reading all of ur comments. I know the couple which shown 1st time in any drama makes a huge place in our hearts(same here). One more thing.... u surprised to know that i also dont like Arjun but seeing all this Amrit stupidity I have started his poll.
I also want Ambo reunion but i am disappointed by seeing the episodes.
-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Yep road Winkwe r all disappointed at present track. I don't know what cv's r wanting 2 show us. i m thinking that this is SLB or chewing gum.Confused1 track continues 4ever. Dead
ganga16tr IF-Dazzler
ganga16tr
ganga16tr

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged
hmmm ambo divorce... ok one thing... maybe if they did get a divorce it would actually strengthen their relationship and then they could just get married again... but i dont actually want them to get a divorce... means that they would be separated again.
lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ganga16tr

hmmm ambo divorce... ok one thing... maybe if they did get a divorce it would actually strengthen their relationship and then they could just get married again... but i dont actually want them to get a divorce... means that they would be separated again.

But Amrit don't want to get separated from Bebo but just kill her. Both are really painful.

Edited by lakshmin42 - 31 December 2010 at 9:25am

Go to top