Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

road thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Ambofan

He didn't know that Amrit is alive but atleast he knew that Amrit is dead. If he was that gud n if he thought that Bebo is going thru a memory loss then atleast he cud have told her that u r a widow and allowed her to live like one. How cud he ask her to live like his own wife ???

Arjun wife was dead and according to their family for his wife death Narang's were responsible so thats why he want to take revenge so he kept bebo as his wife but Never touched her nor Hurt her. Its Viju who torture Bebo but Arjun always try to cover Bebo.
Edited by road - 13 years ago
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Are yaar road may b that u like arjun & from ur POV arjun is right . but u know we r dying 4 ambo from so long & now they r 2gether so we want ambo live happily 4ever.We hope that ambo's misunderstandings will clear soon & nobody will come betwn them.

And the main thing is that arjun isn't the male lead of the show. If he were we wud like 2 see him with bebo bcoz the couple shown at 1st  time takes a huge place on our heart. we can't leave that place  4 sombody else. Infact we can't even think abt that.

I hope u'll understand it.& plz don't b angry.
road thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sdoll

Are yaar road may b that u like arjun & from ur POV arjun is right . but u know we r dying 4 ambo from so long & now they r 2gether so we want ambo live happily 4ever.We hope that ambo's misunderstandings will clear soon & nobody will come betwn them.

And the main thing is that arjun isn't the male lead of the show. If he were we wud like 2 see him with bebo bcoz the couple shown at 1st  time takes a huge place on our heart. we can't leave that place  4 sombody else. Infact we can't even think abt that.

I hope u'll understand it.& plz don't b angry.

No dear i am not angry at all. I am interestingly reading all of ur comments. I know the couple which shown 1st time in any drama makes a huge place in our hearts(same here). One more thing.... u surprised to know that i also dont like Arjun but seeing all this Amrit stupidity I have started his poll.
I also want Ambo reunion but i am disappointed by seeing the episodes.
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yep road 😉we r all disappointed at present track. I don't know what cv's r wanting 2 show us. i m thinking that this is SLB or chewing gum.😕1 track continues 4ever. 🤢
ganga16tr thumbnail
hmmm ambo divorce... ok one thing... maybe if they did get a divorce it would actually strengthen their relationship and then they could just get married again... but i dont actually want them to get a divorce... means that they would be separated again.
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ganga16tr

hmmm ambo divorce... ok one thing... maybe if they did get a divorce it would actually strengthen their relationship and then they could just get married again... but i dont actually want them to get a divorce... means that they would be separated again.

But Amrit don't want to get separated from Bebo but just kill her. Both are really painful.
Edited by lakshmin42 - 13 years ago
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ganga16tr

arre ganga janu before this divorce thing comes up in their mind, before that i want amrit to know the whole truth, but now the problem is that amrit don't want to listen to bebo. awww soooooooooooo sad, i don't know what she should do.when and how will amrit will realize bebo's innocent.
shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
they dont need divorce ...they will separate anyway