Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
6 [28.57%]
15 [71.43%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

road Groupbie
road
road

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Bebo should take divorce........... as Amrit is doing so much stupidity and should get married to Arjun

Edited by road - 30 December 2010 at 5:21am

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Never ever should be AmBo separated again and all the misunderstandings must be cleared soon. No divorce for AmBo.........

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

s_a_m-Alone-AmbofanParulRatiShivi

s_a_m Senior Member
s_a_m
s_a_m

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Amrit is being stupid, but only because Vijender has brain-washed him.

He needs to find out the truth ASAP, so things can get back to normal.

We have waited months for AmBo to be reunited. I never want them to separate again and definitely don't want them to divorce!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmbofanParulRatiShivi

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Don't utter this  road.AngryAngry we hav waited long 4 ambo & when they r 2gether we can't even think abt this. I know amrit is being stupid but this doesn't mean bebo shud take divorce.If amrit is stupid then arjun is the biggest stupid. he did so many wrong with bebo. his most worst sin is that he brought bebo in his home as his wife. how cud he?He doesn't even deserve 2 love bebo. if he loves her he shud hav been told her abt her amrit. but he never did. he is completely a selfish man. i hate him.

I wud like 2 see the show going off-air rather than ambo divorce.& many other male leads do more stupid  act than amrit. i think he isn't at fault at all. bebo really done some wrong things which amrit saw like holding arjun's hands , smiling at him, roaming & eating from his hands.If i were amrit & som1 brainwashed my head i will also do same.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambofan-Afeelicious-

Princyz_Belle IF-Sizzlerz
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Noooooooooooooooooo divorce plz.How can u say that.After somany days they r 2gether.Jaise bhi ho woh ek saath to hain.Maine unka alag hone ke bqaare mein soch bhi nahi sakti.
road Groupbie
road
road

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sdoll

Don't utter this  road.AngryAngry we hav waited long 4 ambo & when they r 2gether we can't even think abt this. I know amrit is being stupid but this doesn't mean bebo shud take divorce.If amrit is stupid then arjun is the biggest stupid. he did so many wrong with bebo. his most worst sin is that he brought bebo in his home as his wife. how cud he?He doesn't even deserve 2 love bebo. if he loves her he shud hav been told her abt her amrit. but he never did. he is completely a selfish man. i hate him.

I wud like 2 see the show going off-air rather than ambo divorce.& many other male leads do more stupid  act than amrit. i think he isn't at fault at all. bebo really done some wrong things which amrit saw like holding arjun's hands , smiling at him, roaming & eating from his hands.If i were amrit & som1 brainwashed my head i will also do same.

Arjun didn't told Bebo about Amrit because he didn't know that Amrit is alive .. if he knows than he definitely told her ... All Khana's except Viju family thinks that Bebo is widow. Amrit before accident completely trust Bebo and also wants to give his life for Bebo and after accident what happened????Confused  If u remember when Amrit was captive of Viju he stills remember Bebo and everything and immediately hes brain washed by Viju... Disgusting and NonsenseAngry
ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
I Don't Know What To Believe My Heart Or Mind That By Next Week Everything Of AmBo Misunderstanding Will Clear Up
Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by road

Originally posted by sdoll

Arjun didn't told Bebo about Amrit because he didn't know that Amrit is alive .. if he knows than he definitely told her ... All Khana's except Viju family thinks that Bebo is widow. Amrit before accident completely trust Bebo and also wants to give his life for Bebo and after accident what happened????Confused  If u remember when Amrit was captive of Viju he stills remember Bebo and everything and immediately hes brain washed by Viju... Disgusting and NonsenseAngry
He didn't know that Amrit is alive but atleast he knew that Amrit is dead. If he was that gud n if he thought that Bebo is going thru a memory loss then atleast he cud have told her that u r a widow and allowed her to live like one. How cud he ask her to live like his own wife ???

Go to top