Saas Bina Sasuraal

TOI Article: Single and ready to mingle: Ravi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:11am | IP Logged
An engineer turned actor, Ravi Dubey s well known as Omi from12/24 Karol Bagh and Tej from Saas Bina Sasural. He follows Buddhism and chants prayers in his free time. TOI gets into a candid chat with the actor...

You have an engineering background, what made you choose acting?
My passion for acting is the only thing responsible for that.

How has chanting changed you as a person?
Buddhism can change and expand every possible area of one's life. It is clearly the pivot of my life. It has transformed me from a pessimistic, almost suicidal obsessive young boy into whatever I am today.

Are you single?
I have just come out of a beautiful, long relationship, which unfortunately couldn't reach fruition. At the moment I am single, but hopefully not for long.

Who are your best buddies on the sets of Saas Bina Sasural?
All of us bond well with each other. So it will be unfair to mention a few names.

How is  Aishwarya Sakhuja as a co-actor?
She is fantastic, extremely hard working, cooperative, sincere and a good friend. The best part about Aishwarya is that she has absolutely no reservations when it comes to doing a scene in a certain way. It really helps bring out the desired output.

You are one of the most talked about names in the television industry these days. How does it feel?
It feels fantastic. To be honest, as an actor I have always craved for such acknowledgement. Finally, I am getting it and it's encouraging and overwhelming.

Tej Prakash or Omi, who's your favorite character?
I believe that each cTharacter has a heart and mind of its own. I think Tej is a little saner than Omi. Omi will always be a character that tested my abilities as an actor as I played a mentally challenged guy. Playing Tej is more professionally fulfilling.

Do you see yourself doing any reality shows?
Of course, hopefully some time in near future.

Do you see yourself locked up in the Big Boss house?
It would be a great way to find out what kind of an individual I am.

Any future projects?
There are offers, but I am giving all my time to 'Saas Bina Sasural' at the moment.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Single-and-ready-to-mingle-Ravi/articleshow/7190313.cms#ixzz19b1X1y3l

Edited by -tellyaddict- - 30 December 2010 at 5:14am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saina01angelic8219Varsha-01-Stutz-nycsweetie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI Article: Single and ready to mingle: Ravi" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Namrata_12

IF-Rockerz

Namrata_12

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

Davi

IF-Dazzler

Davi

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Thanx a lot. Some gr8 answers.

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
thx for the article

Rosmin

Rosmin

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
thanks 4 article

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
thanx a lot for the article.. hope to c him in reality shows soon

soniroy

soniroy

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
tfs................

saina01

Goldie

saina01

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
thank you for sharing hun.. I did not know you were on this forum as well..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.