biker_boyz

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by King-Anu

Originally posted by biker_boyz

</div>
<div>

yeah u should've said tht in earlier post, '' no one put their pic here '' since u said/claimed tht with so much conviction on behalf of every IFian, i had to reply as 'No one' includes me aswell '' now tht statement is better '' i am sure there are some who post their picture '' n rest assured, am not the person who emulate, number of pplz try to emulate/envy/jealous me!ROFL
parting line..i live & believe '' if u have it..flaunt it ''ROFL

</div>
assuming the bold means"if you have the looks then post the picture", I can divide the members into following categories

4- Don't have it - Don't flaunt it: Good people who realize their limitation

3- Don't have it - flaunt it: People who do not realize the gravity of situation

2- Have it - flaunt it: Carefree, foolish, showoffs, relaxed

1- Have it - Don't flaunt it: Worried thatflaunting will lead totoo much attention.

Now I don't have to tell you where I fit in above. lol.category 4 of course.

<div>sometimes we say no one posts a pictureand that means in general and does not include everyone. you are splitting hair. its one way of saying things.
at bold, 'in general" thts exactly am saying buddy u generalized it, umm maybe we've different means of ''generalizing things/facts''. Abt the classification, yeah as i said, ifu have it flaunt it, now i dnt get hw its foolish umm maybe u didnt get my point, lets try simple way, i've a Jetta n if i drive it in middle of road thn would u call it showoff ?? N yep am carefree, i dnt give a damm to whtever those pplz thinking abt me driving my car, pity is all they see is a car, they never bother to see hw hardly i earned it so yep in tht way am carefree/showoff but i prefer to say 'flaunt'ROFL
2. U said ''attention'' lemme knw wht kind of attention u r expecting/thinking/afraid here by posting ur pic here at IF!!..hahaha..lemme tell u the ''kinds of attention/s'' u r likely to get hereROFL
1. pplz(gals] visiting ur profile, sum does tht every 4 5 dayROFL
2. Sum pplz/gals Pming u to strike a convo.
3. Sum sending u buddy requests.
4. Sum asking ur email/FB/cell no(Its max attention u can get hereROFL)
nothing like papparazi i guessROFL here is another thing to showoffROFL

ohh i jus realised its memorable song thread ROFL
@my shona-
oh meri jaan oh meri jaa
mere ko majnu bana ke
kahan chal di
kahan chal di
pyar ki pungi baja keROFL

Edited by biker_boyz - 25 April 2013 at 6:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever-KAAvnish17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The memorable song!!!! (Page 83)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Avnish17

IF-Sizzlerz

Avnish17

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
my shona-
oh meri jaan oh meri jaa
mere ko majnu bana ke
kahan chal di
kahan chal di
pyar ki pungi baja keROFL[/QUOTE] naye jamaane ki hu laila teri poongi baja ke rahungi hehehehe muah muah muah ab chalo jaanu jaldi muah muah muah ye kya showoff ki baat kar rae ho jaanu koi kuch bhi bole aap jaise ho vaise raho bas, logo ne to bolte hi rahna hai, ab chalo jaldi muah muah    

Edited by muskaan1gill - 25 April 2013 at 7:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

biker_boyz

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=biker_boyz]

at bold, 'in general" thts exactly am saying buddy u generalized it, umm maybe we've different means of ''generalizing things/facts''. Abt the classification, yeah as i said, ifu have it flaunt it, now i dnt get hw its foolish umm maybe u didnt get my point, lets try simple way, i've a Jetta n if i drive it in middle of road thn would u call it showoff ?? N yep am carefree, i dnt give a damm to whtever those pplz thinking abt me driving my car, pity is all they see is a car, they never bother to see hw hardly i earned it so yep in tht way am carefree/showoff but i prefer to say 'flaunt'ROFL

a- those were some of the options in category 2 that i could think of. it does not mean one has to be all to flaunt it ih he or she has it. 

b- generalization during a conversation is not similar to generalization something onto a whole group. still technically your are right

c- also sometime it is how we say thing. some people use "hum" instead of "main" to refer to themselves but that does not mean hum means a group.

d- u r taking this too seriously. lol

2. U said ''attention'' lemme knw wht kind of attention u r expecting/thinking/afraid here by posting ur pic here at IF!!..hahaha..lemme tell u the ''kinds of attention/s'' u r likely to get hereROFL

well i am not in that category. lol. however if someone has it and not posting it then he or she does not want attention. its logical conclusion that i made. thanks for sharing possibilities. lol

LovelyPlanet

LovelyPlanet

Goldie

LovelyPlanet

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=biker_boyz]

a- those were some of the options in category 2 that i could think of. it does not mean one has to be all to flaunt it ih he or she has it. 

b- generalization during a conversation is not similar to generalization something onto a whole group. still technically your are right

c- also sometime it is how we say thing. some people use "hum" instead of "main" to refer to themselves but that does not mean hum means a group.

d- u r taking this too seriously. lol

well i am not in that category. lol. however if someone has it and not posting it then he or she does not want attention. its logical conclusion that i made. thanks for sharing possibilities. lol

Since you have it and don't flaunt it.. here's latest number dedicated to "some" handsome physician somewhere Wink

Incredible india advert has popularized Holi all over the world.. all my non-desi friends want to visit india during this festival.. LOL.. only if they knew what they see is only glamourized version.. Anyway I love holi too..

Edited by lonely0planet - 25 April 2013 at 2:51pm

Forever-KA

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lonely0planet

[QUOTE=biker_boyz]

Since you have it and don't flaunt it.. here's latest number dedicated to "some" handsome physician somewhere Wink

here i don't mind the use of word "some" and "somwhere' lol. thanks on behalf of my physcian friend. i will send him compliments .now i hope you dont think that i cooked up that character. lol.  

Incredible india advert has popularized Holi all over the world.. all my non-desi friends want to visit india during this festival.. LOL.. only if they knew what they see is only glamourized version.. Anyway I love holi too..

yes holi is popular because of colors i think. it reflects positivity.

LovelyPlanet

LovelyPlanet

Goldie

LovelyPlanet

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

here i don't mind the use of word "some" and "somwhere' lol. thanks on behalf of my physcian friend. i will send him compliments .now i hope you dont think that i cooked up that character. lol.  
[/QUOTE]

oh... I meant YOU here...assuming that since you studied with a physician so you would be physician as well Smile

Forever-KA

boreddamsel

IF-Rockerz

boreddamsel

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Surprised no one has mentioned Tum Hi Ho yet .. 

It's been so many weeks and I still can't stop listening to this song Ermm

Oops, my bad.. biker_boyz posted it 3 pages ago ..
Well the song deserves to be posted again Tongue

Edited by boreddamsel - 27 April 2013 at 8:47pm

Shivanee28

Shivanee28

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
I love song 'tere naina' from chandni chowk to china. Its very soothing. By Shreya Ghoshal

Post Reply New Post

Go to top