Kotthe utte beh ke akhiyaan milaunde
Na jaana main tu kabhi chhod
Tere utte marda, pyaar tenu karda
Milega tujhe na koi aur
Tu bhi aa sabko chhod ke
Tu bhi aa sabko chhod ke
Meri akhiyaan cho anju rul de
Akhiyaan cho anju rul de

Read more at http://lyricstranslate.com/en/ayushmann-khurrana-pani-da-rang-lyrics.html#qYLMYyxwQhBGabUv.99

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanet-HJ-Forever-KA

Forever-KA IF-Rockerz
Forever-KA
Forever-KA

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lonely0planet

Originally posted by King-Anu

Wow so this is what Mira Nair was talking about in her interview on hot Paki boys LOL.. Falak Shabbir..

one doesnt become "hot" by hiding face behind beard and covering face by wearing fancy sun-glasses. looks like a dumb clown to me here. lol

Think I love everything Pakistani .. umm.. may be except food..Smile

lol. the only time i dont love food is after eating food. i hate everything at that time. otherwise i am okay with all kinds of food. every place has something good.

great song as well Smile..

the clown has wonderful voice.

another one from CS, not sure if I like Sanam Marvi bt Sajjad makes up for her..Wink
Also falling in love with Violins after Yanni Live ..life is indeed too short, not enough time to learn to play new instrument 

thanks. i am not sure i like both. however that song you recommended from Sajjad was great.

ok. lol.

Edit: For you and all other girls on forum, here is an handsome hunk to drool over. When you get tired of drooling over this "thing of beauty", you can borrow the part above glasses and play soccer match with other girls. Do remember to return the football after u r done with it. it has aesthetic importance. lol

Edited by King-Anu - 15 April 2013 at 9:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanetSummer3

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 9:08pm | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanetForever-KA

LovelyPlanet Goldie
LovelyPlanet
LovelyPlanet

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged

Wow so this is what Mira Nair was talking about in her interview on hot Paki boys LOL.. Falak Shabbir..

one doesnt become "hot" by hiding face behind beard and covering face by wearing fancy sun-glasses. looks like a dumb clown to me here. lol

hahaha,
see how Mira Nair is gushing for another clown(he has no idea what shoes to wear) sitting next to her in clip below..LOL..around 3.40
But to her defense she is south Indian and a certain age.. so shes allowed to have whacky tasteTongue 
if you find all of them clowns then our bad luck.. this is what we are forced to choose fromOuch..
On a serious note do you find any south Asian guy hot at all Smile.. (other than yourself that isWink)

lol. the only time i dont love food is after eating food. i hate everything at that time. otherwise i am okay with all kinds of food. every place has something good.
hahaha

Smileindeed..

another one from CS, not sure if I like Sanam Marvi bt Sajjad makes up for her..Wink
Also falling in love with Violins after Yanni Live ..life is indeed too short, not enough time to learn to play new instrument 

thanks. i am not sure i like both. however that song you recommended from Sajjad was great.
thanks for liking the song

ok. lol.

Edit: For you and all other girls on forum, here is an handsome hunk to drool over. When you get tired of drooling over this "thing of beauty", you can borrow the part above glasses and play soccer match with other girls. Do remember to return the football after u r done with it. it has aesthetic importance. lol

Edited by lonely0planet - 16 April 2013 at 12:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever-KA

Forever-KA IF-Rockerz
Forever-KA
Forever-KA

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged

hahaha, see how Mira Nair is gushing for another clown (he has no idea what shoes to wear) sitting next to her in clip below..LOL..around 3.40

I tried my best to look for "gushing for" qualities in that gentleman in white shoes however despite my positive nature I could not fight anything that would justify gushing. Then again maybe she might have fallen for his "sexy accent". Here is another hot Paki boy minus the accent. 

But to her defense she is south Indian and a certain age.. so shes allowed to have whacky tasteTongue 

I can understand age but did not get the south indian part? are they known to like such clowns? lol

if you find all of them clowns then our bad luck.. this is what we are forced to choose fromOuch..

Well dont get disheartened as 1) I dont matter in anyone's choice and 2) Love, like, drool et al. are blind. You all can gush over anyone you want. I am just presenting my take. lol. 

On a serious note do you find any south Asian guy hot at all Smile.. (other than yourself that isWink)

I dont find any guy hot let alone a south asian guy lol. lets just clarify this in a separate line of its own.

Objectively speaking some are obviously better looking or more handsome than other. for example most of the main stream bollywood stars are good looking and girls rightly like them or their personality. eg srk, salman, hrithik and shahid.

oh i have never claimed myself to be "hot entity". if i were that someone would have told me by now. lol. however i am allowed to assess "ojectively". lol

hahaha

Smileindeed..

lol. i recommended to others and they all liked it.

ok. lol.

sorry all for chatting a little. however enjoy "one pound fish" song.

LovelyPlanet

Perfangel5655 IF-Sizzlerz
Perfangel5655
Perfangel5655

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
I am loving this song at the moment, really like the words.

Khud hi dil ka, rog lagaye
Khud hi baitha, roye
Naina re naina
Tujhse bura na koi

Naina re..
Tu hi bura..tu hi bura
Tujhse bura na koi
Khud hi dil ka, rog lagaye
Khud hi baitha, roye

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanetForever-KASummer3

LovelyPlanet Goldie
LovelyPlanet
LovelyPlanet

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=King-Anu][QUOTE=lonely0planet][QUOTE=King-Anu]

I tried my best to look for "gushing for" qualities in that gentleman in white shoes however despite my positive nature I could not fight anything that would justify gushing. Then again maybe she might have fallen for his "sexy accent". Here is another hot Paki boy minus the accent. 
Singer is absolute traffic stopper, thanks LOL .. hope i bump into guy in white shoes some day and help him buy better shoesLOL 
[But to her defense she is south Indian and a certain age.. so shes allowed to have whacky tasteTongue 

I can understand age but did not get the south indian part? are they known to like such clowns? lol
so you haven't heard of Rajnikant.. Have you? Tongue.. I have been abused in Tamil for posting a comment once which I still cant translate and obviously cant ask around LOL..
Need to correct myself though.. Ms. Nair is not south indian, she is from Orissa n then Delhi.. guess that's how she perfected punju wedding so well in her movie "Monsoon Wedding"

Well dont get disheartened as 1) I dont matter in anyone's choice and 2) Love, like, drool et al. are blind. You all can gush over anyone you want. I am just presenting my take. lol. 
that wasn't very helpful tbh LOL

I dont find any guy hot let alone a south asian guy lol. lets just clarify this in a separate line of its own.

Objectively speaking some are obviously better looking or more handsome than other. for example most of the main stream bollywood stars are good looking and girls rightly like them or their personality. eg srk, salman, hrithik and shahid.
thanks for including salman..

oh i have never claimed myself to be "hot entity". if i were that someone would have told me by now. lol. however i am allowed to assess "ojectively". lol
This one is easy... I can confirm if you show your picture to meLOL

lol. i recommended to others and they all liked it.
Thanks...mention of."others" makes me suspicious Wink

sorry all for chatting a little. however enjoy "one pound fish" song.
Chatting here is part of discussing song and singer so not off-topic at allLOL 

Forever-KA

Avnish17 IF-Sizzlerz
Avnish17
Avnish17

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by biker_boyz

muah muah muah muah

Ni main shagun manaava
ni main deva duwava..
bhave kamlee naam dharava