Debate Mansion

The memorable song!!!! (Page 66)

LovelyPlanet Goldie
LovelyPlanet
LovelyPlanet

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by King-Anu

hope its better now? ..

arre its just that I did not have much to say so decided to stay away. however then saw this discussion so felt like responding.
please keep posting, i feel a connection to you Smile

Thanks yes equally nice song, meaningful lyrics.. movie isn't bad in parts no?

Yes movie aint bad. It is one of the better movies of Shahid. Otherwise I don't like this buffoon. sorry lol. i know you girls love him a lot. 
no not me, i like salman only because his was the first ever movie i was ever taken to a moviehall(was under 10).. see what kids at tender age are exposed to LOL.. then later i realised his sense of humour is as offensive as mine.. so established more connection.. and he loves his family like i do..

only glad to be proven wrong in this case .. actually i keep hoping im wrong..Wink
I am glad all is clear. I am a person of very few words.  Dont keep hopes high. lol
no high hopes.. promise

There is no Queen A, Queen B, Queen C...Queen Z out there who can affect me in this manner. Sorry about not responding earlier. And lonelyplanet I told you that you never flirted and it was all fun. lol. Please don't think like that. 
honest I tried Ouch.. and will keep trying... Zorro thanks if you meant me as Queen B.. i am already thinking of renaming my id after some mudslinging.. promise to be good now on

okay somehow i dont get that impression. still i cant read your heart so will take your word. thanks

Note that I answered thinking Zorro meant Queen B (implying strong woman) and not you so my answer of Queen A-Z was not a dig at you. okay? It was just a funny comment that no Queen ABC can make me disappear.
so im officially queen B then Embarrassed.. awww

what mudslinging? what did you do? i didn't get that. you take care and be happy.
you wouldn't wanna know and im too embarrased to share details..
thanks.. weekend is already around.. hope to post more..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever-KA

LovelyPlanet Goldie
LovelyPlanet
LovelyPlanet

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Dedication to lonelyplanet

thanks for the dedication
this song and movie both are special to me.. i knew Aradhana(girl who played mini in Masoom) when I was in college in delhi and she was a computer trainer in south ex..around 10 years ago..once she sang a line from this song followe by a very nice classical..
other actual celebrity(who was nt celebrity then) i met around the same time was Konkona sen who introduced herself as "Koko" haha..dont remember paying any attention to her then until one day recalling very hard watching her in a movie..
one of my close friend is a graduate from NSD
wow.. so many sweet memories.. thanks again

Dedication to Zorro

Good night. lol.

Forever-KA

Forever-KA IF-Rockerz
Forever-KA
Forever-KA

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
hope its better now? ..
arre its just that I did not have much to say so decided to stay away. however then saw this discussion so felt like responding.
ok thank you. lol. 

Yes movie aint bad. It is one of the better movies of Shahid. Otherwise I don't like this buffoon. sorry lol. i know you girls love him a lot. 
no not me, i like salman only because his was the first ever movie i was ever taken to a moviehall(was under 10).. see what kids at tender age are exposed to LOL.. then later i realised his sense of humour is as offensive as mine.. so established more connection.. and he loves his family like i do..
interesting. my observation has been that girls just love shahid kapoor. however salman is also their favorite so no surprise.

only glad to be proven wrong in this case .. actually i keep hoping im wrong..Wink
I am glad all is clear. I am a person of very few words.  Dont keep hopes high. lol
no high hopes.. promise
great

There is no Queen A, Queen B, Queen C...Queen Z out there who can affect me in this manner. Sorry about not responding earlier. And lonelyplanet I told you that you never flirted and it was all fun. lol. Please don't think like that. 
honest I tried Ouch.. and will keep trying... Zorro thanks if you meant me as Queen B.. i am already thinking of renaming my id after some mudslinging.. promise to be good now on
okay somehow i dont get that impression. still i cant read your heart so will take your word. thanks
Note that I answered thinking Zorro meant Queen B (implying strong woman) and not you so my answer of Queen A-Z was not a dig at you. okay? It was just a funny comment that no Queen ABC can make me disappear.
lol

what mudslinging? what did you do? i didn't get that. you take care and be happy.
actually i saw that topic myself. however did not go through all to be honest so dont know who started. it doesnt matter anyway as all of you involved are nice people. sometime we say things in emotion however we dont mean it. everyone should therefore keep that in mind and learn to forgive and give other benefit of doubt. i have manged to extinguish the fire there.

@ wonderful personal story. i am happy you liked it. tc 

Edited by King-Anu - 08 March 2013 at 8:20pm

LovelyPlanet

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged

LovelyPlanet

LovelyPlanet Goldie
LovelyPlanet
LovelyPlanet

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged

hope its better now? ..
ok thank you. lol. 

interesting. my observation has been that girls just love shahid kapoor. however salman is also their favorite so no surprise.

no high hopes.. promise
great

lol

actually i saw that topic myself. however did not go through all to be honest so dont know who started. it doesnt matter anyway as all of you involved are nice people. sometime we say things in emotion however we dont mean it. everyone should therefore keep that in mind and learn to forgive and give other benefit of doubt. i have manged to extinguish the fire there.

@ wonderful personal story. i am happy you liked it. tc 
thanks Anu, you have so much class Smile

before I am removed, here's last one for you... perhaps!

wanted to post kande utte..  cant find any good version on youtube,
soni lagdi therefore Smile.. worst video for a great song though

wish everyone best!

Forever-KA

Forever-KA IF-Rockerz
Forever-KA
Forever-KA

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lonely0planet

thanks Anu, you have so much class Smile

before I am removed, here's last one for you... perhaps!

wanted to post kande utte..  cant find any good version on youtube,
soni lagdi therefore Smile.. worst video for a great song though

wish everyone best!

you are not a box that will be removed. lol. hope everything ok.

I hope you are not taking silly forum fights seriosuly. consider taking time off to relax and get forum out of your system and come fresh. it works well that way

thanks for the song. he is a underrated singer. you are knowledgable in music. take care and all the best.

Edited by King-Anu - 09 March 2013 at 7:09am

LovelyPlanet

-Aarya- IF-Dazzler
-Aarya-
-Aarya-

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
@King, this is one is for you :)

Edited by -Aarya- - 09 March 2013 at 12:04pm

Forever-KA

Forever-KA IF-Rockerz
Forever-KA
Forever-KA

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aarya-

@King, this is one is for you :)

Thank You Aarya. Great poetry there. 

Now I am thinking what to dedicate in return. lol. Since you shared lovely poetry, here are some of my favorite lines/lyrics from a bollywood song.

yeh sharam hai ya haya hai, kya hai
nazar uthate hi jhuk gayi hai
tumhari palkon se gir ke shabnam
hamari aankhon mein ruk gayi hai

Edited by King-Anu - 09 March 2013 at 7:59pm

-Aarya-

Go to top