-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Main Nikla, O Gaddi Leke
O Raste Par, O Sadak Mein
Ek Modh Aaya, Main Utthe Dil Chhod Aaya...Dancing

zorrro IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanetForever-KA

LovelyPlanet Goldie
LovelyPlanet
LovelyPlanet

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zorrro

Originally posted by lonely0planet

Originally posted by zorrro

Originally posted by lonely0planet

here is a song for you and Anu(King) from Jab we met (actually more apt for Anu since s/he is away).. 
Has the King turned into a Queen Confused

"Yeh kya hua, kaise hua, kaab hua, kyon hua ---" Confused  Disapprove
LOLLOL.. purely on suspicion .. my feeling is she has been masquerading as a guy to avoid those morons here who can insult you for no fault of your own.., bit too sensitive to be a guy and. the songs she has posted?.. I mean which guy can remember so much.. Tongue..

LOL  LOL Has the King met the Queen bee finally---  
I would like to dedicate a 007 theme song to you Tongue

no .. king hasn't fallen for my cheap flirting earlier or responded here for like ...4 days now?(atleast 2 people are full time employed in recession LOL)...reason #4 i think king is a girl LOL..
let me see which one is 007 theme song...umm.. why don you post?

here's paloma again(you said you liked her) singing new york

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever-KA

Forever-KA IF-Rockerz
Forever-KA
Forever-KA

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
lonely0planet "Anu .. you too got bored of us? how sad..Confused"

No that is not the case. I did not have anything to post or say and was little busy as well. 

lonely0planet "here is a song for you and Anu(King) from Jab we met (actually more apt for Anu since s/he is away).."

You have no idea how much I like the music of this movie. songs, lyrics, singing, music, videos everything is perfect. movie itself is okay. my favorite is tum se hi

raaste mil jatee hain,
manzilain mil jaati hain,
tum se hi, tum se hi

the use of raaste - jatee and manzilain - jaati is beautifully coined. i think i have mentioned this point before. thanks for dedication.

zorrro "Has the King turned into a Queen Confused"
"Yeh kya hua, kaise hua, kaab hua, kyon hua ---" ConfusedDisapprove

Arre re arre kuchh ho gaya koi na pehchaana
Arre re arre banta hai to ban jaaye afsaana

lonely0planet "LOLLOL.. purely on suspicion .. my feeling is she has been masquerading as a guy to avoid those morons here who can insult you for no fault of your own.., bit too sensitive to be a guy and. the songs she has posted?.. I mean which guy can remember so much.. Tongue.."

IF Name: King Anu
Title: His Royal Highness

Hope this clarifies.

On a side note. Equating a male to a female is usually not taken well by most males. I never understood why? Is being called a female something wrong? If you think that is an attack on your manliness then that reflects your own insecurity and nothing more. I therefore appreciate you seeing such qualities in me. However unfortunately, for you, your suspicion/analysis of me is wrong on this occasion.

zorrro "LOL  LOL Has the King met the Queen bee finally---I would like to dedicate a 007 theme song to you Tongue"
lonely0planet "no .. king hasn't fallen for my cheap flirting earlier or responded here for like ...4 days now?(atleast 2 people are full time employed in recession LOL)...reason #4 i think king is a girl LOL.."

There is no Queen A, Queen B, Queen C...Queen Z out there who can affect me in this manner. Sorry about not responding earlier. And lonelyplanet I told you that you never flirted and it was all fun. lol. Please don't think like that. 

Edited by King-Anu - 07 March 2013 at 8:18am

LovelyPlanet

LovelyPlanet Goldie
LovelyPlanet
LovelyPlanet

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by King-Anu

No that is not the case. I did not have anything to post or say and was little busy as well. 

lonely0planet "here is a song for you and Anu(King) from Jab we met (actually more apt for Anu since s/he is away).."

You have no idea how much I like the music of this movie. songs, lyrics, singing, music, videos everything is perfect. movie itself is okay. my favorite is tum se hi

raaste mil jatee hain,
tum se hi, tum se hi

the use of raaste - jatee and manzilain - jaati is beautifully coined. i think i have mentioned this point before. thanks for dedication.

lonely0planet "LOLLOL.. purely on suspicion .. my feeling is she has been masquerading as a guy to avoid those morons here who can insult you for no fault of your own.., bit too sensitive to be a guy and. the songs she has posted?.. I mean which guy can remember so much.. Tongue.."

Hope this clarifies.

On a side note. Equating a male to a female is usually not taken well by most males. I never understood why? Is being called a female something wrong? If you think that is an attack on your manliness then that reflects your own insecurity and nothing more. I therefore appreciate you seeing such qualities in me. However unfortunately, for you, your suspicion/analysis of me is wrong on this occasion.

zorrro "LOL  LOL Has the King met the Queen bee finally---I would like to dedicate a 007 theme song to you Tongue"
lonely0planet "no .. king hasn't fallen for my cheap flirting earlier or responded here for like ...4 days now?(atleast 2 people are full time employed in recession LOL)...reason #4 i think king is a girl LOL.."

There is no Queen A, Queen B, Queen C...Queen Z out there who can affect me in this manner. Sorry about not responding earlier. And lonelyplanet I told you that you never flirted and it was all fun. lol. Please don't think like that. 
you are back Hug
more later...

Forever-KA

LovelyPlanet Goldie
LovelyPlanet
LovelyPlanet

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by King-Anu

hope its better now? ..

raaste mil jatee hain,
tum se hi, tum se hi

Thanks yes equally nice song, meaningful lyrics.. movie isn't bad in parts no?

Hope this clarifies.

only glad to be proven wrong in this case .. actually i keep hoping im wrong..Wink
by no means i'd ever offend you out of all the people i have come to know on IF

honest... I tried Ouch.. and will keep trying... Zorro thanks if you meant me as Queen B.. i am already thinking of renaming my id after some mudslinging.. promise to be good now onTongue

here is another groovy number for you

We're gonna make the stars come out tonight
So why don't you reload reload re-reload the music
Reload reload re-reload the music

Edited by lonely0planet - 07 March 2013 at 1:35pm

Forever-KA

Forever-KA IF-Rockerz
Forever-KA
Forever-KA

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
hope its better now? ..

arre its just that I did not have much to say so decided to stay away. however then saw this discussion so felt like responding.

Thanks yes equally nice song, meaningful lyrics.. movie isn't bad in parts no?

Yes movie aint bad. It is one of the better movies of Shahid. Otherwise I don't like this buffoon. sorry lol. i know you girls love him a lot. 

only glad to be proven wrong in this case .. actually i keep hoping im wrong..Wink
I am glad all is clear. I am a person of very few words.  Dont keep hopes high. lol

honest I tried Ouch.. and will keep trying... Zorro thanks if you meant me as Queen B.. i am already thinking of renaming my id after some mudslinging.. promise to be good now on

okay somehow i dont get that impression. still i cant read your heart so will take your word. thanks

Note that I answered thinking Zorro meant Queen B (implying strong woman) and not you so my answer of Queen A-Z was not a dig at you. okay? It was just a funny comment that no Queen ABC can make me disappear.

what mudslinging? what did you do? i didn't get that. you take care and be happy.

Edited by King-Anu - 07 March 2013 at 8:47pm

LovelyPlanet

Forever-KA IF-Rockerz
Forever-KA
Forever-KA

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Dedication to lonelyplanet

Dedication to Zorro

Good night. lol.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

peridot.LovelyPlanet