Debate Mansion

The memorable song!!!! (Page 58)

LovelyPlanet Goldie
LovelyPlanet
LovelyPlanet

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by King-Anu

i dont think all love anonymity here. many have shared personal info with others. he was in touch with some of us outside of IF also. Summer knew him the most and we got to know details through him. I too was in touch via email but not as much.

anyway. thanks for your kind thoughts. its just whenever someone mentions poetry my mind goes to him.
ok will go back to sleep. lol. u tc.

thanks summer.

Thanks Maharaj ji. Kat Bro loved exchange shayaris with you.

Sadly Kat Bro passed away while I was online with his brother. I remember that morning very clearly.. We had a eulogies thread on him at the suggestion of one of our close friends who has now gone amiss. People start leading their own lives after a while. But somehow memories are a blessing and time does not move but remains stationary but changes in outer physical world goes on and on.

During the time Kat Bro was sick he sometimes used to ask me "do you think they will still remember me after I am gone?" I used to tell him that he would recover well and eventhough he was away from IF he would always be remembered.

here's song for both of you

and this one tribute to my mum dearest, pandit ji and Kat

i mean without reinstating your faith how else possible could you deal with excruciating pain.

Edited by lonely0planet - 27 February 2013 at 5:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever-KASummer3

Forever-KA IF-Rockerz
Forever-KA
Forever-KA

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Thank You Summer and Lonely0planet.

Yes faith, time, new memories all help us move on. The ability to move on is a human characteristic I believe where our brain receives new inputs and keeps s distracted so that we remain productive. Of course somewhere, someplace the memories are there too.

Lets move. We need a short term distraction. It is one of my favorite amature videos.

later..

LovelyPlanetSummer3

LovelyPlanet Goldie
LovelyPlanet
LovelyPlanet

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 3:57pm | IP Logged

Yes faith, time, new memories all help us move on. The ability to move on is a human characteristic I believe where our brain receives new inputs and keeps s distracted so that we remain productive. Of course somewhere, someplace the memories are there too.

Lets move. We need a short term distraction. It is one of my favorite amature videos.

later..

is that you in the video? WOW!
sorry to ask in public..after you rejected my pmLOL
sorry I managed to watch the video only now ... BT fu***d me.. this dodgy dongle ha!..din show me video for a long time...

Edited by lonely0planet - 27 February 2013 at 4:39pm

Forever-KASummer3

LovelyPlanet Goldie
LovelyPlanet
LovelyPlanet

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
this one for you birdie 2:25 onwards LOL 

ps: realised its not dedication thread, but who cares Tongue

Edited by lonely0planet - 27 February 2013 at 4:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BirdieNumNumForever-KASummer3

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lonely0planet

here's song for both of you

i mean without reinstating your faith how else possible could you deal with excruciating pain.

Thanks. Here is a lovely sentimental, one of my favourites too.

LovelyPlanetForever-KA

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 7:06pm | IP Logged

And Maharaj ji , hope this songs inspires you further

LovelyPlanetForever-KA

Forever-KA IF-Rockerz
Forever-KA
Forever-KA

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 8:12pm | IP Logged

sorry I managed to watch the video only now ... BT fu***d me.. this dodgy dongle ha!..din show me video for a long time...

I rejected your PM? please. lol. who the heck am I to "reject" anything. Please dont say that.

To clarify (since i dont want people to think that i rejected your PM), let me say that you sent a buddy request. During my BigBoss stay around 10 members sent me similar request. I sent everyone the same (not exact) PM. I told all that I am not maintaining buddy list since 3 years after deleting it. I apologized, I several times said please dont get me wrong and i said I am not arrogant. Those were very apologetic PMs. I am writing all this because this is what I feared i.e. people will take me as arrogant or "rejecting" their invitation. seems like my message didnt get through. Once again I apologize for that action.

You all are so wonderful and kind so never think that your invitation got rejected. The wrong/problem is in me not you. 

Yes its me in the video. lol

I didnt get the rest. I dont know whats BT. I guess its internet issue.

hope all clear...lets enjoy this song. lol.

and yes. thanks summer. i am not maharaj lol. but sounds nice.

Edited by King-Anu - 27 February 2013 at 8:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanet

LovelyPlanet Goldie
LovelyPlanet
LovelyPlanet

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged

I rejected your PM? please. lol. who the heck am I to "reject" anything. Please dont say that.

To clarify (since i dont want people to think that i rejected your PM), let me say that you sent a buddy request. During my BigBoss stay around 10 members sent me similar request. I sent everyone the same (not exact) PM. I told all that I am not maintaining buddy list since 3 years after deleting it. I apologized, I several times said please dont get me wrong and i said I am not arrogant. Those were very apologetic PMs. I am writing all this because this is what I feared i.e. people will take me as arrogant or "rejecting" their invitation. seems like my message didnt get through. Once again I apologize for that action.

You all are so wonderful and kind so never think that your invitation got rejected. The wrong/problem is in me not you. 

Yes its me in the video. lol

I didnt get the rest. I dont know whats BT. I guess its internet issue.

hope all clear...lets enjoy this song. lol.

and yes. thanks summer. i am not maharaj lol. but sounds nice.
see i made you laugh twice Tongue

ofcourse buddy request not PM, there is no option to reject PM on IF Wink.. see i have been eyeing since then!!
thank god thats not you in the video.. you know balding guys are nt exactly my standard LOL!  but he has vigour to sing and even emote, thanks for digging it out though!!

am i being too flirty in public? can send PM if you will..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever-KA

Go to top