Page 57 of 98

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lonely0planet

Originally posted by King-Anu

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

hey din you mean sharmila tagore? hahahah.. can imagine oscar must be real pain..

oh thanks. must be the oscar effect. lol

have nt watched any TV for 3 weeks now.. last thing i caught was season 8 of How i met your mother.. love gay barney LOL.. not sure if he married Robin yet"

how about i haven't watched english movie in last 10 years (except 1 i.e avatar)? i have no idea about shows either. lol.

jab chaha yaara.. is a very nice song... no one can sing like kishore kumar!

i dont know if prefection exists but for me Kishore Kumar's voice is perfection.

was going to ask if you should create a sheyro-shairi thread..
yeah most of the topics dont belong to debate category.. but guess no one wants to move to chat clubs Smile!

i dont think many are interested in poetry here. even i like lyrics but dont have any poetry of my own.

no this point let me share with you that there was a member here called khatarnak (aka kat bro) and he used to write urdu poetry. i think everyone loved him. sadly he passed away at young age.

then we have summer3 who writes english poetry and is a gem of a person. yes he is the one who found girl for zorro bhai. lol.  both kat and summer bro were best friends. otherwise i dont think there is any interest among others except one or two maybe.  

here is dedication to kat and summer bro. two of my most favorites.

meri zindagi saanwari, mujh ko gale laga ke
bhaite diya falaq pe, mujhe khaaq se utha ke
yaara teri yaar ko, main ne to khuda maaana

mere dil ki yeh dua hua hai, kabhi door to na jaaye
tere bina ho jeena, woh din kabhi na aaye
tere sang jeena yahan, tere sang mar jaana
yaad kare gi duniya, tere mere afsaana

what a song. lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Summer3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The memorable song!!!! (Page 57)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Maharaj ji.

A song for you too

Forever-KA

LovelyPlanet

Goldie

LovelyPlanet

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lonely0planet

[QUOTE=King-Anu]
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

hey din you mean sharmila tagore? hahahah.. can imagine oscar must be real pain..

oh thanks. must be the oscar effect. lol

have nt watched any TV for 3 weeks now.. last thing i caught was season 8 of How i met your mother.. love gay barney LOL.. not sure if he married Robin yet"

how about i haven't watched english movie in last 10 years (except 1 i.e avatar)? i have no idea about shows either. lol.

jab chaha yaara.. is a very nice song... no one can sing like kishore kumar!

i dont know if prefection exists but for me Kishore Kumar's voice is perfection.

was going to ask if you should create a sheyro-shairi thread..
yeah most of the topics dont belong to debate category.. but guess no one wants to move to chat clubs Smile!

i dont think many are interested in poetry here. even i like lyrics but dont have any poetry of my own.

no this point let me share with you that there was a member here called khatarnak (aka kat bro) and he used to write urdu poetry. i think everyone loved him. sadly he passed away at young age.

then we have summer3 who writes english poetry and is a gem of a person. yes he is the one who found girl for zorro bhai. lol.  both kat and summer bro were best friends. otherwise i dont think there is any interest among others except one or two maybe.  

very sad to hear that.. may his sweet soul rest in peace :(..  how did you come to know he passed away?.. i mean when people love anonymity here?

Forever-KA

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
i dont think all love anonymity here. many have shared personal info with others. he was in touch with some of us outside of IF also. Summer knew him the most and we got to know details through him. I too was in touch via email but not as much.

anyway. thanks for your kind thoughts. its just whenever someone mentions poetry my mind goes to him.
ok will go back to sleep. lol. u tc.

thanks summer.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanet-Aarya-Summer3

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged

Summer3

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 6:54pm | IP Logged

i dont think all love anonymity here. many have shared personal info with others. he was in touch with some of us outside of IF also. Summer knew him the most and we got to know details through him. I too was in touch via email but not as much.

anyway. thanks for your kind thoughts. its just whenever someone mentions poetry my mind goes to him.
ok will go back to sleep. lol. u tc.

thanks summer.

Thanks Maharaj ji. Kat Bro loved exchange shayaris with you.

Sadly Kat Bro passed away while I was online with his brother. I remember that morning very clearly.. We had a eulogies thread on him at the suggestion of one of our close friends who has now gone amiss. People start leading their own lives after a while. But somehow memories are a blessing and time does not move but remains stationary but changes in outer physical world goes on and on.

During the time Kat Bro was sick he sometimes used to ask me "do you think they will still remember me after I am gone?" I used to tell him that he would recover well and eventhough he was away from IF he would always be remembered.

Edited by Summer3 - 26 February 2013 at 6:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanetForever-KA

-Aarya-

Goldie

-Aarya-

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 7:16pm | IP Logged

Summer3

pjsolanki

pjsolanki

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 3:12am | IP Logged