Page 3 Page 98

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

Bad romance by Lady Gaga ROFL
How is that memorable?

Because Stephani Germanotta is actually one of the most talented musicians in the modern pop scene. She is classically trained pianist and composer, a talent which can be seen in the keyboard arrangements. The acoustic versions really showcase the chord progressions. Moreover, it has to be one of the catchiest hooks and the song features some of Stephani's most powerful vocals.

The music video is extremely symbolic depicting provocative themes like fluid sexuality, sexual slavery with the underlying subtext of poor choices and bad relationships. The song received more nominations than any song in MTV award history, and has been critically acclaimed by the Grammy board as well. Bad Romance is nothing short of modern pop history and will always be a phenomenon.

Now most people may view Lady Gaga as just some over the top musician who is nothing more than a freak show. However, Lady Gaga has not just a modern pop phenomenon but has been acclaimed by a wide range of performing artists like Kiss, Alice Cooper, Yoko Ono, Paul McCartney, Elton John, Adam Ant, Neil Sedaka and many more. She was even slated to be the opening act for Michael Jackson's final tour.

I'm positive, years down the road when my descendants will watch VH1 classics, Lady Gaga will be ranked as one of the greatest of our times.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rashi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The memorable song!!!! (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Aaliyah-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aaliyah-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
But I mean can she actually sing? It seems like her voice has been altered by a machine. And her songs always sound the same with the stutter in the chorus and it seems like the whole song is on one note.

LovelyPlanet

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:51pm | IP Logged

But I mean can she actually sing? It seems like her voice has been altered by a machine. And her songs always sound the same with the stutter in the chorus and it seems like the whole song is on one note.

Are you shitting me when you say she cannot sing? Shocked She is one of the few modern pop singers who actually can. Have you heard her acoustic or acapella performances or her concertos at NYU pre Gaga?

She does use Autotune for some songs, but to make her voice more suitable for the electropop/electronica themes her songs are in.

She has admitted that Just Dance was a nonsense song for a pop breakthrough. But a lot of her other stuff Paparazzi (I love Paparazzi acoustic), Allejandro, Bad Romance are all unique and different.

-Rashi

-Aaliyah-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aaliyah-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Ah wow! Never heard her before she was Lady Gaga.
But I there's this robotic type of voice when she sings in her songs. But I think she should get away from this techno and sing some other songs.
Like M.I.A she changes her style every now and then. A couple years back she sang R&B and now she's singing techno.
I actually think that every artist should do that because then we'll know how versatile they are.

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Bad romance by Lady Gaga ROFL
How is that memorable?

Because Stephani Germanotta is actually one of the most talented musicians in the modern pop scene. She is classically trained pianist and composer, a talent which can be seen in the keyboard arrangements. The acoustic versions really showcase the chord progressions. Moreover, it has to be one of the catchiest hooks and the song features some of Stephani's most powerful vocals.

The music video is extremely symbolic depicting provocative themes like fluid sexuality, sexual slavery with the underlying subtext of poor choices and bad relationships. The song received more nominations than any song in MTV award history, and has been critically acclaimed by the Grammy board as well. Bad Romance is nothing short of modern pop history and will always be a phenomenon.

Now most people may view Lady Gaga as just some over the top musician who is nothing more than a freak show. However, Lady Gaga has not just a modern pop phenomenon but has been acclaimed by a wide range of performing artists like Kiss, Alice Cooper, Yoko Ono, Paul McCartney, Elton John, Adam Ant, Neil Sedaka and many more. She was even slated to be the opening act for Michael Jackson's final tour.

I'm positive, years down the road when my descendants will watch VH1 classics, Lady Gaga will be ranked as one of the greatest of our times.
yeah yeah they will wonder why their Granny who was intelligent otherwise fall for something so stupid.. they will believe in theory of Karma even more strongly...LOL

Ok. I love Lady Ga ga and her blah blah...

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged

oh yeah she can sing alright.she goes off-pitch so often though...besides. just tht uska thora screw dhila hai.. and its a fashion to be negative role models in the US.. U c

Edited by qwertyesque - 01 January 2011 at 8:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanetmr.ass

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
MJ's...

I will be there for u..

Backstreet boys

Titanic

Jai ho